1. What are the trinkets being so talked in here?
    Are they related to this thread: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=311175 ?

[...] There's not much you can choose from when it comes to pvp. PvP gear yields the highest dmg increase in instanced pvp. If your 'secret method to increase dmg' involves anything but pvp gear and its enchants, you're exploiting. :) [...]
    This is what I've understood too. PvP gear for PvP instances, since it's more benefited in such cases (at least at lv 90), and that if it's not the case, then something weird is happening.
    Edited: December 13, 2016

2. Thanks for admitting that you're exploiting PvE trinkets.
    Since when using PvE trinkets is an Exploit please show where its written.
    Do some research and then post no point making useless argument.

3. Since when using PvE trinkets is an Exploit please show where its written.
    Do some research and then post no point making useless argument.
    https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/8293119508
    Maybe you should do some research. Posts clearly state PvE trinkets are nerfed in instanced pvp. Do they get nerfed here? No. Now read it and feel ashamed for being a bug abuser.

4. So all this talk of supposed ''GC'' setups has got me wondering, any of you have any legitimate guides on how they do it or any one who is playing a GC want to enlighten us on how its done? Since right now I see people throwing the term around with not even a shred of proof of it being something other than a bug abuse. PvE trinkets should in fact scale down to a point where they are completely useless in a PvP instance such as a battleground or an arena.

5. THANK YOU. He's bashing a class/spec that is beating his butt in a fight, and considers the player exploiter.

@Sancta93

It's a combination of gear, reforge, buffs, enchantments, etc. You have no idea.

I have fought exploiters in the past, the ones you have mention, so tell me you bashing GC when hunters who wep stack in the past are able to hit 1mil dmg on a first strike or instakill you? Come on bro. You are probably under-geared, hence why a BM is able to down you easy. Plus his/her buffs comes into play for when it comes to damage, potions/exiliers along with bursting in a proc.
    what would that combination of gear be? I can't see why they'd change gear if the trinkets, for example, are nerfed in bgs. If they do use PvE trinkets, it is just like what @Sancta93 said, they're bug abusers

6. https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/8293119508
    Maybe you should do some research. Posts clearly state PvE trinkets are nerfed in instanced pvp. Do they get nerfed here? No. Now read it and feel ashamed for being a bug abuser.
    Link where in warmane written that using PvE trink in PvP is exploit and you are not playing retail server if you have that much issue go join retail then cry as much as you want. I m happy to use whatever I want and ashamed lol hahaha :D

7. yes something is not right with BM,but destro locks are far worse,i've seen destro do 15 mil dmg in 5 mins in bg????

8. And 4-5 mln heals also + 800k hp+ ez

9. then why we open ticket? xD hahaha lmfao. Warmane work as a TEAM so for your basic knowledge if they can't solve or can't find things right they take into consideration and report to devs, also about common sense he read something I never wrote and as per dps problem people here complaining instead of discussion.
    I m hunter and I prefer good burst before survivabality so if you are talking about sacrifice I don't mind to give up 1 PVP trinket for 1 good PvE agi procs if I m lucky and it proc at right time then sorry for your lose.
    Well I m done here my tummy hurts can't laugh anymore good luck hope you guys do great with Glass Canon stuffs. xD
    then why we open ticket? xD hahaha lmfao. a ticket is only as useful as a GM IS. If a GM cant fix it, its worthless. 'Warmane works as a team' means you have no idea how it works. They are a team, but in that team there are many sub-teams, each one responsible for each aspect of the game. If everyone took care of everything nothing would be done here. A GM's jobscope doesn't involve solving bugs; that's the jobscope of the developers, who get the info about the bugs from the QA. Meaning to say, opening a bug report would probably be more useful than opening a ticket. GMs can pass on tickets to the QA for further investigation, but chances are by the time QA looks into it there has been a bug report made on it already.

And yes, as some people have mentioned already since my last post (which is the reason why I asked just how much of a glass cannon one can be), you cant just go full pve like s11 and expect to win due to downscaling of ilvl of pve trinkets in pvp zones. Not only that, if im not wrong, the mechanics of the trinkets (like proc rate) is also affected to an extent that using pvp stuff in pvp zones is much better. And if im not wrong, its the same for pvp trinkets in pve (the bonus stats should be halved or something like that).

Also, on a side note, all i see destro locks doing in bgs is spamming rain of fire on multiple groups for the embers and .... just doing warlock stuff.... but that's another topic for another day.
    Edited: December 14, 2016

10. then why we open ticket? xD hahaha lmfao. a ticket is only as useful as a GM IS. If a GM cant fix it, its worthless. 'Warmane works as a team' means you have no idea how it works. They are a team, but in that team there are many sub-teams, each one responsible for each aspect of the game. If everyone took care of everything nothing would be done here. A GM's jobscope doesn't involve solving bugs; that's the jobscope of the developers, who get the info about the bugs from the QA. Meaning to say, opening a bug report would probably be more useful than opening a ticket. GMs can pass on tickets to the QA for further investigation, but chances are by the time QA looks into it there has been a bug report made on it already.

And yes, as some people have mentioned already since my last post (which is the reason why I asked just how much of a glass cannon one can be), you cant just go full pve like s11 and expect to win due to downscaling of ilvl of pve trinkets in pvp zones. Not only that, if im not wrong, the mechanics of the trinkets (like proc rate) is also affected to an extent that using pvp stuff in pvp zones is much better. And if im not wrong, its the same for pvp trinkets in pve (the bonus stats should be halved or something like that).

Also, on a side note, all i see destro locks doing in bgs is spamming rain of fire on multiple groups for the embers and .... just doing warlock stuff.... but that's another topic for another day.
    A Glass Canon is not just about trinks, but a combination of what gear you are using.

At the end of the day for Bm hunters:

There are low gears, there are geared prideful hunters, there will be some Glass Canons, and there will always be the ones expoliting in BG, and there will always be the instant killers of world pvp.

BM hunters will be BM hunters, from level 1 to the day they quit/leave warmane.

Im surprised the talk about warlocks and wars have died down, hunters must be a new trend.

11. A Glass Canon is not just about trinks, but a combination of what gear you are using.

There are low gears, there are geared prideful hunters, there will be some Glass Canons, and there will always be the ones expoliting in BG, and there will always be the instant killers of world pvp.

Im surprised the talk about warlocks and wars have died down, hunters must be a new trend.
    Could you give an example of the gear? I still don't understand why you'd use gears instead of pvp gears if they're supposed to be better

EDIT: I'm talking about bgs

12. A Glass Canon is not just about trinks, but a combination of what gear you are using.

Difference is: when a warlock crits for 200k it's usually a 2 sec+ cast that requires an ember, which is built up over some time while a 170k crit by a pet basic attack requires no ramp up time, nor preperation (no cast time). First case makes me shrug and think 'well, they were kind of hard hitting on retail, too' while the 2nd case just screams 'explooooooiteeeer' at me.

@Nishaint6991 Do you know what a blizzlike server is?

@Imightbegay There's no way they are going to show you anything. It's the secret art of bug abusing that has been passed on for generations. We are unworthy of reading how it's done. To become worthy, we first have to start admiring exploiters and call them senpai. As soon as we become friendly, we will be worthy enough to serve as target dummies in bgs. After they GY farmed us for weeks, we might become honored, which means they'll teach us how to talk engrish. After months of studying on how to spam '/lol', '/spit' and '/y haahaha u is n00b, I glas canon' macros in bgs we might be ready for the next step. I don't know what lies ahead after that, but maybe one day, one of will be able to learn how to become a 'gc'.

13. Lmao all these 'pro hunters' talking about gc but no one said anything worth reading yet. If you're going to say ''Oh, gc is not that simple, you need x gear, y flasks, p buffs'' don't even waste your time. Post exactly which gear I have to use, flasks, buffs and which bugs i should exploit

14. A Glass Canon is not just about trinks, but a combination of what gear you are using.

I am aware of what a glass cannon is, I was just giving an example to state why pvp gear was considered better than pve gear in mop for pvp. Mby I didnt express myself properly.

The way you describe these "glass cannons", it's like they were decked out in pve weapons, 2pc pve gear with trinkets and legendary cloak, just like how s11 was (which is probably one of the best examples of seasons with glass cannons). I'm pretty sure no one was running such combinations of gear for pvp in retail mop, and I dont think those so-called "glass cannons" are running about in such gear.

The closest I can think of regarding glass cannons in mop are so-called "glass cannon" specs, rather than glass cannon characters. Even so, these specs just have a hard time doing damage in pvp due to the nature of their class. Most of the time they just jump about relying on their partners to help them set up their damage while the enemy just tunnels damage into them. But when they do damage they do alot of damage.

Spoiler: Show
    As other people have already said, so far this thread is full of ppl coming out to talk about these glass cannon hunters to justify their damage, yet are unable to explain clearly what they do beyond giving vague answers like "you need x buffs, y gear and etc etc etc." Like, in the first place how do buffs play a part in becoming a glass cannon when a non-glass cannon gains access to it. If you knew what they did to become a glass cannon, chances are it already has spread around long time ago, regardless of whether it was retail or on here. And yet no one has ever talked about it in depth meaning to say its too shady to even be mentioned for fear of a banhammer. I'm not saying these bm hunters are all exploiters/bugabusers/(insert whatever comment). All I'm saying is, if we wanna introduce this term called "glass cannon" hunters in an expansion where blizzard directly nerfed pve items in pvp to actually force people to start using pvp items in pvp in an effort to prevent what happened towards the end of the previous 2 expacs, please elaborate further.

15. Lmao all these 'pro hunters' talking about gc but no one said anything worth reading yet. If you're going to say ''Oh, gc is not that simple, you need x gear, y flasks, p buffs'' don't even waste your time. Post exactly which gear I have to use, flasks, buffs and which bugs i should exploit
    This is why the term is so rare on warmane because to many it is unheard of, like twinking here.

If it’s TL;DR for you, don’t bother reading it, I am someone who likes to detail a subject. (The hp guy I mention had been address by a dev stating that it IS part of the game and the fact the HP druid is a Tank.)

Glass Canon PVPers have been around since vanilla days of retail WOW, and been around the day Kear Wolf founded Molten, onward into Warmane. They’re built to dish out the maximum damage possible, slightly above average geared players, get more ticks from dots in and or becoming an unstoppable force that cannot die easily/heal extremely well. So basically Glass Canons and twinks share some similarities, and in Warmane those who become GC for whatever reason do it out of twink mentality.
    The only down side of this is the trade up of power/defenses. You become weaker damage received wise(unless you are a tank). This is where the word squishy comes in, you can do a lot of damage/heals or even takes strong hits, but you will get crit done against you quite often. In MOP, you will lose some resilience and or PVP Power as a result.
    Glass Canons make use of not only trinkets, but some of the highest PVE gear possible to increase a specific stat. The re-forging/enchanting is only secondary when it comes to gear, which is the bread and butter. When it comes to gems they use a primary only (example agi only, str, only, for they don’t have much of a need for pvp power in armor, expect weps). As long as a 45%-53% avg. PVP power is maintain, they should be alright. The goal is to maintain 50 pvp items/50 pve items or a little of either.
    GCs can do slightly above dmg that of a fully prideful player, but lacks defense. So the guy claiming that GC is not an exploit, just another way of playing the game. GC will have their presence again on retail once the final expansion raid is released. I will say this again, GCs can EASILY be dealt with because they have no defenses what so ever.
    In warmane itself, there is only a HANDFUL of GCs, however, they stick more to their PVE communities. The reason they’re so rare is due to only a few achieving said gear, while others fall short and must only stick to pvp items and the minor pve items they can get a hold of. This is also the reason why many want to pve, for trinks and other items. GCs are extremely common among low lvl BGs/Arenas such as 70-74s and 85-89s, they hit hard, but cannot take a hit themselves easily aka Twinks (Twink mentality of being strong). So in a sense a GC in 90s is basically a lvl 90 twink if done right.

There is a few known GCs such as Ghostybrewz (agi/dps), Drgaga (HP), Dreadstroke MM/BM hunt (semi agi/dps), and Mdmaa (agi/dps). That is only to name a few out of a handful of them. Those geared with pvp items on the side and some still gearing to get more out of their class/spec.

Now you say something about exploit. There are people who Weapon-Stack, hence the abnormal amounts of damage. These guys are exploiting on Warmane and Game Masters are aware of this. This also goes with those who are able to instantly kill you with a single Arcane Shot that can crit you for practically 30mil damage in 1 shot. There was an instance in the past where a single pandaren horde hunter wiped out 36 Alliance players standing in front of TOT raid entrance. These are the types of people who ruin the game. Warmane also addressed a bug that took place a while back and to this day some people still get this bug randomly, giving them god mode like stats. Judging by your screenshots, that is nothing compared to what I have and a few others have experienced.

First ... 23456 ... Last