1. Well I'm just going to go with what Callisto93 has stated. You are not fully geared. A good setup is enough and I quote "blow your head off". Then when gc were brought up, just simple facts about them have been stated, which turned into pages of going back and forth.

So just to end this argument, we will remain at what was stated 2-3 pages ago and leave it at that.

Also I did find something interesting, it had something to do with what Imightbegay about ilvl scaling said.

The druid shroud mentioned and from his older posted is not a troll, we explained this to him before. This druid has about 1600k+ or more, not only he is a tank, but he stacked up quite the stamina to reach that far. Mastery plays a part into it. His HP would have been more if he went for LW and JC profs whereas those profs at max offer enchants/gems with twice was much stamina. So in a way, this Druid pretty much pushed his limits, and could possibly get around with more stamina if he tries.

I've teamed up with this druid too, and when I went to alliance side to speak with my guildmates, they were complain about this guy too.

Shout out to Imperials and Test Your Limits Guild ^^
    Yea, the druid do exist, I also played with him once. The problem is that this guy doesn't seem to understand that the druid isn't a glass cannon, at least not this specific druid, eventhough people already explained it to him

EDIT: No way that it's only bothering me lol
    Edited: December 15, 2016

2. Well I'm just going to go with what Callisto93 has stated. You are not fully geared. A good setup is enough and I quote "blow your head off". [...]
    I obviously have both pvp trinkets. After that it doesn't matter what ilvl I have, a 172k claw will still be a 170k+ claw (armor doesn't increase much). So that's pure bs.

[...] Then when gc were brought up, just simple facts about them have been stated, which turned into pages of going back and forth.
    [...]
    Only fact I see is that most of you don't know what the terms 'twink' and 'glass cannon' mean and that you got fooled by exploiters. Don't believe everything people tell you. When it seems to be a 'secret' that is 'not understood by the majority', while no actual retail guide exist about it, you should already know that it must be an exploit. I can understand that it seems all cool to 'pwn noobs' in bgs and get arena rating you don't deserve, but wishing it was legit won't make it legit.

P.S.: He won't read it anyways. So can we now move on, please? I suspect their intention is to derail the thread to a point where it just has to be closed. I'm not going to discuss guardian tanks...

3. I obviously have both pvp trinkets. After that it doesn't matter what ilvl I have, a 172k claw will still be a 170k+ claw (armor doesn't increase much). So that's pure bs.
    It is pure bs that your ilvl affects the dmg you receive? Are you reading what you're writing, thinking about it? It isn't logical to you that low ilvl player is going to get hit harder than a full geared? Lol...
    On a side note, I dueled a full geared BM hunt with my full geared hunter and the highest claw crit was 45k. Which is why I will again state how we cannot see anything about the hunter who hit you, his buffs, procs, etc. And yes, it does matter, no matter how hard you keep yelling 170k+, if we cannot analize it, it isn't a reliable information for the discussion. -HOWEVER, I did find the hunter in the armory and he is full geared with mastery gems,full professions,some pve parts and pve trinkets, add what you didn't show and I'm surprised you didn't get one-shot.

Feel free to duel any full BM hunter you find and post your results.
    Edited: December 16, 2016

4. After reading an 'important' mop-warmane 'rival' pserver (which contains nice info), I'm more convinced (besides of my previous reasons) that this PvE downscaling is not working in the server (or at least not for every PvE item, or not properly). My question is: Why isn't even there a report about this in the Bugtracker? (unless there is one but I can't find it). If I create one, will it be deleted? I haven't wanted to create one by myself, because I could miss or being wrong in something, but if no one creates it, I guess I'll take my chances, and hope it won't be deleted for some unknown reason.

5. Notice the fact that he didn't dispel, probably because he was too focus-starved as bm.

@Blackshroud. it's not just trinkets that are scaled down. Anything PvE related will be scaled down to at most grevious level or even lower (can't remember the value). Scaling down means lower stats. So how does that guardian druid manage to stack the most amount of stam/stats using a mixture of PvE and PvP gear? And it seems you don't understand the meaning of glass cannon since you can call a guardian druid a glass cannon, unless you are telling me he hit you for 190k thrashes/lacerates
    Ah Ha, bruh.

I just said I stack mastery as a disc, I do it for the bonus it gives (potent shiled/heals), where did I say I pull those kind of stunts?
    You's a clown for that. :p

After reading an 'important' mop-warmane 'rival' pserver (which contains nice info), I'm more convinced (besides of my previous reasons) that this PvE downscaling is not working in the server (or at least not for every PvE item, or not properly). My question is: Why isn't even there a report about this in the Bugtracker? (unless there is one but I can't find it). If I create one, will it be deleted? I haven't wanted to create one by myself, because I could miss or being wrong in something, but if no one creates it, I guess I'll take my chances, and hope it won't be deleted for some unknown reason.

Most stuff people put on bug tracker gets deleted or missing. The only time warmane immediately fixes something is when some guy is doing something to the extreme, like I dunno, that thing that happen at the end of October, warmane was ASAP gun blazing to fix that lol.

You can always take a chance.

Also Callisto93 just rekt Sancta93 lol

6. It is pure bs that your ilvl affects the dmg you receive? Are you reading what you're writing, thinking about it? It isn't logical to you that low ilvl player is going to get hit harder than a full geared? Lol...
    [...]
    Woah, your reading comprehension doesn't seem that bad after all!
    Back on topic, do you mind explaining me what stat exactly is supposed to decrease dmg taken after I've got both pvp trinkets? Armor? I already explained it does not do that much. Especially for clothies/leather wearers. Resilience? Doesn't change in relation to your ilvl. So please, let me know if you're thinking before posting.

[...] Which is why I will again state how we cannot see anything about the hunter who hit you, his buffs, procs, etc. And yes, it does matter, no matter how hard you keep yelling 170k+, if we cannot analize it, it isn't a reliable information for the discussion. [...]
    It actually is, because instanced pvp areas (bgs for example) have certain restrictions.

I know, you didn't read the other posts here, so I'll just summerise it for you:
    -PvE gear gets scaled down.
    -PvE trinkets get their procs nerfed.
    -Most items with an on use effect can't be used.

That + the fact that the amount of combinations is finite implies: It doesn't matter at all what buffs he had. What matters is, that he's either exploiting or bm hunters are bugged. As you've already checked him you see that he's abusing bugged pve items (which in my opinion still doesn't justify that dmg). Also, it's not about random bms, it's about those who bug their already bugged dmg further. ;)

Furthermore, I'm not sure, but 45k claw seems quite a lot to me too. What you don't seem to understand at all is that bm hunter is not a class that deals few big hits, but many small ones. Watch retail videos and start feeling bad for playing and defending your bugged spec. Inb4 'Enchantzementz shamans do 100k, op! My pet iz doing 170k claw crits. ME USE BUFFS! I IZ CLASS CANNON! DAT NORMAL!' Lmao

[...]
    Also Callisto93 just rekt Sancta93 lol
    Couldn't stop crying for hours. That's why my post is so late. :c

7. Ah Ha, bruh.

I just said I stack mastery as a disc, I do it for the bonus it gives (potent shiled/heals), where did I say I pull those kind of stunts?
    You's a clown for that. :p
    Shields which can be dispelled. I was referring to the question that you asked in your previous reply.

8. Couldn't stop crying for hours. That's why my post is so late. :c
    Firstly,I'm MM and I hate BM,not cause of dmg but cause it's completely brainless spec to play.
    I can't understand how you can ignore what is logical so let me spell it out for you:
    -He has bow enchant that adds 1000 agility.
    -Cloak enchant that also adds 4k attack power.
    -pve trinkets that add both agility and mastery, no matter the scaled proc,it still adds directly to his damage
    -possibly also a flask 1k agility, if also he had a potion at the moment that's 4k agility and food 200-300 mastery
    -what if he also had a berserker on him? that's 30% more dmg
    -his pet could have been in bestial wrath,since again,we can't see,but that's also 20% more dmg
    It's not just armor that matters, which btw could have been lowered by any other surrounding enemy player, it's also pvp power/resilience and by being higher ilvl he has more than you by default.
    -add to all of this the fact that he stacks mastery which directly influences his pet dmg and no offence but you can't be the brightest crayon in the box if you're still claiming that none of this matters. Face it, you are a lowbie who got rekt by full geared full dmg based BM hunter. Go duel every BM hunter in duel area you find and see if any will hit you 150k+. Hell, go find a hunter who has similar gear,make him use flasks and potions, see if any CAN actually hit you that high and stop basing your entire argument on one specific player that is not even shown. All you have is a number,not a context in which the number happened, and that matters.

9. Shields which can be dispelled. I was referring to the question that you asked in your previous reply.
    Shields can always be reapplied. When I get dispelled,. I want the enemy to waste time on me as I tank em as disc. So thats no biggie. My only down side is getting stunned/feared one after another, that that destroys me lol.

Also Sancta93 got rekt again XD.

10. Firstly,I'm MM and I hate BM,not cause of dmg but cause it's completely brainless spec to play. [...]
    Just the spec? To be honest, I find MM being even easier. I mean, you have an additional trinket as bm, yes. But as MM you have an additional silence. I'd say it evens out. If BM worked like it did on retail, MM would be the brainless spec that requires no knowledge and almost skill. That proves my point of you having no idea about MoP pvp in general.

[...] I can't understand how you can ignore what is logical so let me spell it out for you:
    -He has bow enchant that adds 1000 agility.
    -Cloak enchant that also adds 4k attack power.
    -pve trinkets that add both agility and mastery, no matter the scaled proc,it still adds directly to his damage
    -possibly also a flask 1k agility, if also he had a potion at the moment that's 4k agility and food 200-300 mastery
    -what if he also had a berserker on him? that's 30% more dmg
    -his pet could have been in bestial wrath,since again,we can't see,but that's also 20% more dmg [...]
    Aw man, I just got impressed by your reading comprehension and then this happened. Don't give up bro, if you keep practicing you might be good at it one day.

Let me repeat myself: NO MATTER what buffs/procs/spell effects (or call it how you want...) he had. This crit SHOULDN'T have happened IN A BG (I mean, it's Claw?!).

[...]
    [...]
    You do know that LOWER ITEMLEVEL => LOWER STATS, right? If the trinket worked as it should, it would be almost useless in bgs. PvP trinkets would contribute more to his damage. If he's still wearing a PvE trinket, he's exploiting. Are you trying to defend an exploit? Why would you do this, unless you're running around with PvE stuff yourself?

[...]
    It's not just armor that matters, which btw could have been lowered by any other surrounding enemy player, it's also pvp power/resilience and by being higher ilvl he has more than you by default.[...]
    Didn't know that MY pvp power decreases MY dmg taken. Furthermore, if you haven't noticed that your resilience doesn't increase after getting the 2 pvp trinket set bonus anymore (unless you gem and enchant for it, but that doesn't depend on ilvl anyways...), it's obviously you who isn't the brightest.

Are you seriously thinking this PvE trinket exploiting hunter has more resilience than I do with 2 pvp trinkets? Please... Just take a look at your character's sheet.
    To make things even funnier, stacking mastery actually is a dps DECREASE for bm hunters (UNLESS it's scaling better than it did on retail, which would be a bug). Did you even try reading guides about your class? Oh, I forgot. You still got to practice that.

S[...]
    Also Sancta93 got rekt again XD.
    But I only cried one hour this time.

11. There's no point arguing with you anymore, you just don't seem to get it. Also, I am a literature major and a hunter of 6 years+,insulting me on a personal level(reading comprehension? lol) is typical childish behavior that I'm not very surprised to see. Your understanding of my post and your "arguments" instead of a solid proof and testing-rest my case rather well. Hope you get rekt some more.

12. There's no point arguing with you anymore, you just don't seem to get it. Also, I am a literature major and a hunter of 6 years+,insulting me on a personal level(reading comprehension? lol) is typical childish behavior that I'm not very surprised to see. Your understanding of my post and your "arguments" instead of a solid proof and testing-rest my case rather well. Hope you get rekt some more.
    If you plan to destroy him, his name is Lacria, me and some of my boys destroyed him as we mowed down ally.

13. lol what happened to this thread? Anyway, all I wanted to know is if the high damage is normal, and as we saw, it isn't, since PvE gears aren't getting nerfed in PvP zones.

And did you already create the report, @Kron? If you didn't, I'll create it

14. This thread got boring really fast. It started from "Are BM hunter's damage bugged?" that could've been answered by a Yes or No ; then got derailed into "What is Glass Cannon? What is Twinking?".
    Seven pages and still no answer to the original topic. I was expecting back to back exchange of proofs and evidences yet all I saw was "This druid has 1 million hp" kek, "twink this, GC that".

15. This thread got boring really fast. It started from "Are BM hunter's damage bugged?" that could've been answered by a Yes or No ; then got derailed into "What is Glass Cannon? What is Twinking?".
    Seven pages and still no answer to the original topic. I was expecting back to back exchange of proofs and evidences yet all I saw was "This druid has 1 million hp" kek, "twink this, GC that".
    The talk about GC was pretty useful, since it's why BM hunters have high damage. I'm not sure if the nerf in gears should also happen in PvP zones under level 90, but if it should, it was also useful talking about twinks. The problem is that people like @blackshroud were using the term GC in a wrong way, then started talking about stuff like 'GC tank druid' (they do use PvE gear in PvP, but they aren't gc and we were talking about BM hunters, so why the **** talk about druid)

First ... 56789 ... Last