1. BM hunters

Wtf is wrong with BM hunters? Are they just strong by nature or are they bugged?

2. for sure something is wrong with bm hunter, but bm is 0 for ww monk, monks are just so much bugged and over powered it's a joke, killing in one stun, tank desn't take dmg at all, etc dodge so much lmao, oh did i said once i played 1v1 vs ww monk as rogue 90% dampening i burst him to 45% hp and than i vanish or go to restealth and he is full hp in 2 sec LMAO

3. I'm not sure dude, monk never hit me 100k in 1 skill lol

4. Which BM hunts you talkin' about bro?
    pvp grev/prideful BM Hunters
    pve BM Hunters,
    Glass Canon BM Hunters (Most insane burst possible)?

5. WW Monk tank? LOL. Without touch of karma (it's easy to cc it, skip or run away) monks are easy to kill

6. I'm not sure dude, monk never hit me 100k in 1 skill lol
    Then you have to play more PvP

7. I'm warrior full grievous with like 4 pieces of prideful. I'm not strong, but I didn't know I could die this fast to a BM hunter

8. WW Monk tank? LOL. Without touch of karma (it's easy to cc it, skip or run away) monks are easy to kill
    Or pop a defective.

Also as for the other guy, anything glass canon is a death sentence to any 90 player. GCs are normally at their weakest when all their op cds are done, but that still doesn't make them less a threat. I seen a gc bm hunt crit for almost 400k, he hit 355k. But he said he can hit higher so yeah, gc is and will always be tough.

9. Or pop a defective.

Also as for the other guy, anything glass canon is a death sentence to any 90 player. GCs are normally at their weakest when all their op cds are done, but that still doesn't make them less a threat. I seen a gc bm hunt crit for almost 400k, he hit 355k. But he said he can hit higher so yeah, gc is and will always be tough.
    what i want to know if that damage is normal or if it's bugged, because i've seen some people talking in game that it's bugged

10. what i want to know if that damage is normal or if it's bugged, because i've seen some people talking in game that it's bugged
    The damage is normal and can be modified from buffs and such vs. pvp target with/without enough resilience (increased).
    As the other said about GCs, this is something you or most 90s can evade damage from, and when they burst it is an insane amount of damage.

But BM hunts as a whole are nor bugged, just they are geared properly and know their class/spec well to combat others in pvp. Some BM hunts stats vary from others and or some trying different things and so forth. For example, a BM hunter who stacks haste, or a BM hunt that stacks Mastery.

11. I don't know, but some players keep xploiting something nice, because some of their damage is just not normal. 2 days ago, or something like that, a hunter joined a bg and he surpassed the dps of a full geared hunter (ie, 550 ilvl), even when this hunter didn't even reach 522 ilvl (502 ilvl to be accurate, since I inspected armory and took ss just in case).

I also read from chat that same day that some players xploit pet stats, increasing dmg and/or health, and that this bug came from Cataclysm... I can't give more details since I'm not sure what they were talking about or if it's even true... I'm just giving some info I read.

Either way, the pet-going-through-walls is still a nasty bug, considering the very good condition of bm hunters atm, and that's something nobody can deny (if got some decency, ofc).
    Edited: December 9, 2016

12. I don't know, but some players keep xploiting something nice, because some of their damage is just not normal. 2 days ago, or something like that, a hunter joined a bg and he surpassed the dps of a full geared hunter (ie, 550 ilvl), even when this hunter didn't even reach 522 ilvl (502 ilvl to be accurate, since I inspected armory and took ss just in case).

I also read from chat that same day that some players xploit pet stats, increasing dmg and/or health, and that this bug came from Cataclysm... I can't give more details since I'm not sure what they were talking about or if it's even true... I'm just giving some info I read.

Either way, the pet-going-through-walls is still a nasty bug, considering the very good condition of bm hunters atm, and that's something nobody can deny (if got some decency, ofc).
    Basically they can cheat. its not an exploit. (bm dmg is alittle high but so is most classes) its a outside program used for cheating. The thing people dont understand about pservers is that we have ALOT more time to fine tune our specs, prios, min/maxing as well as learning the expac more then anyone in retail EVER had time to. Too add to this, BM is only a glass cannon. ever kill their pet? it ****s their day up!

Yes i totally agree about the pet through pillars is a huge path-finding bug but! i have also seen people kite pets so that they get STUCK in said pillar. so its not like you cant avoid it. TBH ive found lately playing as my shadow priest that surv hunt is way harder to survive then a BM. (user exp may differ lol)

in short pvp here has been much closer to retail then the other 3 bigger mop servers out there. there are some bugs for sure, and new bugs that pop up every so often but thats how scripting works unfortunately.
    Sorry for the **** grammar and rambling, its 2:20 am, im drunk and cant be assed to fix it.

13. I keep reading the "stuck" thing but the truth is that I personally still can't do such thing. Let's take for example Kotmogu bg, when you have orb and try to run from pet (cause it's a logical strategy, not trying to "stuck" pet like some can argue but to run from it), pet will follow you until the "end of times" keep damaging you even when pet is "stuck" in pillar/wall, so if you're not an hybrid class or orb debuff is stacked on you for a while, you will die in the end. Same example for when you have flag in WS or TP. Pet may not use "skills" while in pillar/wall, but with the damage it has, plus debuff of flag/orb, it's a clear advantage for bm hunters. So, in the end, it still has more advantage than disadvantage and that's why you keep seeing a lot of noob hun... i mean bm hunters in server.

And the cheat program is more interesting than the xploit. Makes you wonder how you can report such thing... like it would matter since they probably will still get a lame ban, anyway.
    Edited: December 9, 2016

14. I keep reading the "stuck" thing but the truth is that I personally still can't do such thing. Let's take for example Kotmogu bg, when you have orb and try to run from pet (cause it's a logical strategy, not trying to "stuck" pet like some can argue but to run from it), pet will follow you until the "end of times" keep damaging you even when pet is "stuck" in pillar/wall, so if you're not an hybrid class or orb debuff is stacked on you for a while, you will die in the end. Same example for when you have flag in WS or TP. Pet may not use "skills" while in pillar/wall, but with the damage it has, plus debuff of flag/orb, it's a clear advantage for bm hunters. So, in the end, it still has more advantage than disadvantage and that's why you keep seeing a lot of noob hun... i mean bm hunters in server.

And the cheat program is more interesting than the xploit. Makes you wonder how you can report such thing... like it would matter since they probably will still get a lame ban, anyway.
    I still thing the k fang thing we had months ago was far worse than what i think you mention, you just have to be targeted or in the area and, lets just say anything under 800k dmg is dead instantly.

I remember back then in front of TOT a lone hunter wiped out more than 40 players on ally side in less than 4 seconds.

15. I still thing the k fang thing we had months ago was far worse than what i think you mention, you just have to be targeted or in the area and, lets just say anything under 800k dmg is dead instantly.

I remember back then in front of TOT a lone hunter wiped out more than 40 players on ally side in less than 4 seconds.
    I know what you mean, but that xploit, and these kind of xploits in general, are easily recognizable (and therefore, easier/faster to fix), as well as their reports, unlike the cheat/xploit mentioned before. Or even the very-well-known-but-still-not-fixed-pet-path-bug.

123 ... Last