1. Which is the best PvE spec ~ to level/farm [alliance side]

Hello guys,

I've decided to make myself a DK to test them out.
    What's the best spec for PvE farming/leveling?
    Frost or Undead? There are no guides regarding this, and idk what glyphs/macros or talents to use

Blood is obviously a tanker

Ty in advance

2. Frost or Unholy
    Fixed that for you.

All spec should be easy enough to level with considering the rate, but when approaching end game, my initial Frost start to drag out against the mobs, forcing me to level and do daily on Blood instead.

3. as long as you keep your diseases up and use death strike when needed, any spec's fine

blood has more ways to regain health though

4. Frost has the most single target dps and unholy the most aoe dps.
    I would go frost for leveling.
    Going blood is pointless because the other specs have already enough self heal but more dmg.

5. I'll be frank with u. I did tanking with blood spec. I was able to do all the elite quests in northerend which I couldn't do with my main fwarr while lvlling

6. May 20, 2017  
    I started playing dk with frost of course, because of its high dps rating and easy handling, then i realized after years of frost, that its a hopeless spec, because of its fragile defenses. In order to have a balanced gameplay you would need to be able to decently survive npc's/enemy players and also do good dps, example being timeless isle, or isle of giants where some npc's are very difficult to farm with average gear. I believe as frost you would have allot of problems when you get invaded by more npc's(depending on the gear level of course). Even in pandaria you can find allot of mobs that will take you out with low gear. There is one heal ability that can help you survive in both frost and uh(in case you are not aware of), but which is much more efficient in uh than in frost, and that's macro'ed Lichborne, its one of the best dk survival abilities, it can fully restore your hp in pve, and half hp+ in pvp, a dk without lichborne healing is like a car without an engine. Also uh has very good aoe damage compared to frost, which is mostly based on 1v1 combat efficiency. For me UH spec felt better in cata and it also feels much better in MOP, and i must say that i played allot of frost. From my perspective, adjusting to frost can be a waste of time later through game, if you are planning to play pvp as well. I play both pvp/pve, and this is my perspective for some newbies that might do the same. As for blood, its an survival ensuring spec, but at the cost of allot of time, i sometimes use that on timeless isle to solo farm extremely hard mobs/rares, as with dps gear, (unless fully buffed) its hard to stay alive under certain circumstances. When farming around pandaria or especially Timeless, its very important not to get farmed by other gankers, so its a good idea to do a hybrid build to handle both pvp and pve at the same time.