1. Quest finder add-on?

I've spent around 2 hours trying to find an add-on that does exactly what I need: Tracks quests that I HAVEN'T taken yet in chosen zones. All the similar add-ons I've found either don't support 3.3.5, are bugged or don't even do that. If anyone knows an add-on that is compatible with 3.3.5 and can help me track quests I haven't done in certain zones please let me know :P

2. I did try that one but I couldn't figure out which file is for 3.3.5

3. Well just click the download button in the upper right corner and you'll get the version that I'm currently using which is for 3.3.5 and working.

4. Well just click the download button in the upper right corner and you'll get the version that I'm currently using which is for 3.3.5 and working.
    That's weird. It shows me quests that I've already finished and alliance quests (I'm horde) When I type /qc to open the quest log, it only shows one quest and I have to scroll down to see each one, instead of displaying them all. On the map it shows me quests literally in the sea where there's nothing. Overall buggy, I don't know why it doesn't work for me.

5. Well just click the download button in the upper right corner and you'll get the version that I'm currently using which is for 3.3.5 and working.
    It doesn't work in my case. It shows me the addon is outdated and nothing happens when I type /qc or /questc.
    Any ideas?

6. You don't have load out of date addons checked from the addon window on the log in screen.

7. May 2, 2020  
    doesnt rly work. u can go into settings but quests are not shown on the map or anywhere

8. May 7, 2020  
    Hello can someone help me?
    I downloaded EveryQuest and LightHeaded, but they don't work...their is nothing no matter what I try. I double check and downloaded the right version in both cases. It's wierd because it used to work, then I quit wow and delete the game and now after install won't work anymore. Thanks