1. <Famed>: 19s and 29s

Our guild, <Famed> is long overdue for a guild recruitment. We are horde's most elite low level twink guild, with many of us having played low level twinks and on Warmane/Molten specifically for several years. We are a merged group of the top two horde 19 guilds that existed towards the end of old Lordaeron; Voodoo Child and the real Twink Legion, our premades were undefeated, definitely different to the Twink Legion wannabes that exist now! Lead by Luchano, myself and Machiato, we are currently searching for twinks at both 19 and 29. Recently I saw that the Alliance had active 29 twinks where as horde had none. This reignited my passion for the 29s and we'd be interested in recruiting any people that also share this passion for 29 twinking. I believe that if Horde is to recruit more 29s, the alliance will attempt to do the same in order to balance or increase the activity of this bracket. There are two simple, but VITAL requirements to join our guild.

--At least be able to speak/read English fluently.

--Be able to effectively play as a team with guild mates.

Of course we will be able to help with things such as gearing and Lonavla will be able to help with enchants. You may be thinking.. why make a 29. Well, to begin with, it's a faster paced version of 19s, where classes with increased movement speed no longer rule as much as at 19. Although hunters are still ridiculous, classes have more spells to throw at them and are currently stacked nowhere near as much as 19. If anyone is interested and would like to join our ranks.. 19s or 29s, contact anyone in Famed but preferably any of my alts such as Aggression or my 29, Passiveaggro.

2. How long does it usually take to level a 19 or 29? I love doing 29s especially. And of course For The Horde!

3. Soz Girm I've been out over the weekend, you can get to 19 and 29 quite easily on Lord, we have our ways and we can probably give you a hand, hit anyone in Famed up, someone should be able to help you out.

4. Might join you as soon as I faction change.

Lil.

5. Hi Xshooter, hope you guys are still doing well.

6. Is there a scene for 29 twinking? would love to join, got an almost complete character!

7. Hey Jay.. Long time no see. Are you back? Would love to have the legend himself back on Lordaeron. Would love to help you out if so.

8. And Herbertus, there's not much going on at 29s for now, there are some 29s around as well as bgs not nothing sustainable. I'm actually trying this recruiting to see if we can get it going again. I love playing 29s but I only realized it by the time we had lost it.

9. im afraid all the current action is on IC 39s

10. I've seen your screenshots, the activity is very over exaggerated, we've gotten activity greater than that at 19s daily since Lord came out with barely any advertisement.

11. I've seen your screenshots, the activity is very over exaggerated, we've gotten activity greater than that at 19s daily since Lord came out with barely any advertisement.
    Some topic would get really big if we posted a ss for each and every 10-19 wsg completed.