1. DK+Warrior in SoloQ, some thoughts

I noticed when thse two classes get matched together the arena goes terribly bad for them, they struggle with damage and hardly land a kill..I would want to add a mortal strike to death knight too, so instead of 50%+25% overpower it will be 100% healing reduction, also I dont think the snare is enough, harmstring slow is not so efficient, so my solution is to make desacration permament root, like an improved harmstring, in this way the target can't move at all because I noticed desacration and harmstring combined together are kinda buggy, the target can still move some yards and I dont think this is fair.
    Also, the kick is just broken, everyone can fake cast, make pummel and mind freeze 4 seconds silence anyway like a counterspell.

If you can, add a gargoyle to warrior too, but instead of spitting, let it doing bladestorm (and make it immune to disarm)

Optional: add a gargoyle to the dk's gargoyle.

Thanks, hope to see some good changes because now I can't really play SoloQ, stuck at 1350 and ladder is full of rogues and warlocks!! nerf them!

2. All good suggestions. Might actually make these skill-based and underplayed classes somewhat viable.

I feel that, in order to make warriors truly useful in arena, Bladestorm should be made impossible to disarm.

3. Nice to read that I'm not the only one who noticed this dire situation. Might as well add shadowmourne and other ilvl 277+ gear, warriors must wear agi offpieces srsly?

also bring back patch 3.3.5a, I miss paladins sacred cleansing, sitting in cc all the time is unfair and the Bryntroll PPM is a joke procs like every 5 min fix plzz.