1. [New Player] End game PvE activity.

Hello, I'm new to the server, really looking forward to get into MoP.

I was hoping someone could tell me a bit about the state of raiding on the server;
    What the activity is like and if there is a difference in factions (if any) which faction should I join as a player who intends to mainly focus on PvE.

TLDR: Do people raid and which faction raids most?

I'd much prefer to play Alliance, but if there's no PvE then I'll have to go Horde.

(Also, if there's some other information that'd be useful for deciding faction/race/class it'd be very appreciated!)

thanks <3
    Edited: December 8, 2016

2. As to the state pf PvE on Frostwolf, lot of the content has not been released till date and a decent percent of whats released has a new bug every now and then although it does get fixed over time. Low level raids and dungeons have been released but lot of them are bugged and a lot of them can be skipped around. As to the End Game PvE, ToT Normal/HC, is almost undoable because of certain raid wiping bugs. Siege of Ogrimmar has only been 12/14 released but even that is bugged at so far 4 out 12 bosses.

Regarding which faction to join, I'd say join Horde undoubtedly. Alliance is 90% PvP and Global chat rarely has anyone looking for any raids while you will see someone making LFR, 25 man or 10n raids almost everyday at Horde GC. Horde also has multiple end game PvE guilds which raid regularly.

As for Race/Class , Do not make GOBLIN. The starting zone of Goblins is bugged and you cannot leave the island unless ported by GM(Which rarely happens). If you are set on making a goblin, level a different race and then switch with points. For class, Monks, warlocks and Hunters are very powerfull dps classes. Healing classes are all almost equal if you know how to play but Resto Druids are OP. Tanking, well, just dont make Warrior tank.

3. ToT is fine, Tot HC needs some fix, in soo all the 12 bosses can be killed.

4. Want PVE? Horde is the best faction for these kinds of things.

5. Thanks a ton guys :)
    A monk on Horde it is!