1. Addon that make Selfcast/Focus-cast modifiers work on macros ?

The focus-cast and self-cast modifiers set in the options do not work with macros and I was wondering if an addon existed that would allow them to actually work with it.

I know I can add said commands directly into the macros but I'm already bordering the 255 characters limit on most of my macros. And macro extenders addons either do not work or cause the #showtooltip command to stop working.

2. what in the hell kind of macros do you have which take up 255 characters, when it comes to focus macros and selfcast macros?

3. Addons are not able to affect your spell casting in any way. You will have to do it with macro. If 255 characters are not enough, you can run another macro at the end of that macro:
    Code:
    /run RunMacro("macro name")
    That should be what those addons do but if you add it manually it should not break anything.

4. You will have to do it with macro. If 255 characters are not enough, you can run another macro at the end of that macro:
    Code:
    /run RunMacro("macro name")
    That should be what those addons do but if you add it manually it should not break anything.
    Apart from it being a protected function as of patch 2.0.1 ;)

Addons are not able to affect your spell casting in any way.
    They can to an extent via SecureCode and/or the MacroAPI.

---

@mecar:
    Reaching the 255 char limit is quite unlikely unless you bloat the macro.

Either post your problematic macros or use one of the following AddOns:
    Super Duper Macro 1.8.3
    Macaroon 30300.2 (now named Ion)
    BindPad 2.2.4
    Edited: December 11, 2016

5. Apart from it being a protected function as of patch 2.0.1 ;)
    I thought there was something like that still usable but seems like there isn't.
    Another method would be putting 2nd macro in an action bar and using /click at the end of first macro to run 2nd macro.
    Example:
    Code:
    /click ActionButton2
    Action bar button names can be seen using /framestack.