1. If you still dont know, Free to play user tend to frown towards P2W BIS people and some people doesnt even take them seriously. Assuming someone is bad just because he donated is like Saying a guy is bad at driving a motorcycle because he bought a car.
    Except if any of you had even half a brain cell you'd be able to tell that apart from the Shadowmourne (which at the time was disabled) he has worked for his gear through farming end game content over a period of time.

Either way that's a **** analogy.

2. >(jk, couldnt because the questline was disabled until recently).
    >because the questline was disabled until recently
    >was disabled until recently
    >was disabled
    >was

did I make it clear enough for you?
    My bad, i didnt wore my glasses last night because i was about to sleep. Oh well

3. Except if any of you had even half a brain cell you'd be able to tell that apart from the Shadowmourne (which at the time was disabled) he has worked for his gear through farming end game content over a period of time.

Either way that's a **** analogy.
    I dont have any braincells left for usage tho but nice try. I dont know who youre saying "he" but im guessing Vasdos rite?
    I just made that up. Be nice

4. Today held a 11 BGS. As a result of 9-10 wins.
    Rogue 4k6 gs

5. eto pls, l2p, nab.
    far as i can remember, you maybe didnt donate, but you sure af got carried all over the place, biggest scrub i've ever seen.

Kappa123420blazeyoloswaggetrekt

6. eto pls, l2p, nab.
    far as i can remember, you maybe didnt donate, but you sure af got carried all over the place, biggest scrub i've ever seen.

Kappa123420blazeyoloswaggetrekt
    I got carried? sure men
    Memelordx: 123
    Edited: December 12, 2016

7. I'd love to hear how you cope with 1.5k gs guys without trinkets or rings, geared in full greens and blues from questing being in your BGs, if you do any at all that is.

And don't come to me with the usual "help them" because I've taught many noobs what to do and how to improve. It's just that those same 1.5k gs guys have the guts to judge you and call you out for their loss when it's clearly their fault. PvP is all about survival,and when you have 9k hp you won't last long. Thus even if you play objectives you will still die to anybody who comes to contest the same.
    If those lowbies knew how to do BGs at least then okay,.but they don't. In SotA they're the front liners "fighting" instead of taking demos or flags.
    If I was a 1.5k gs in a bg at least I'd do the things required to do, but that will never happen because I can't feel so selfish and run into a bg hoping my team will carry me. Instead I'd do some rep quests and a bit of PvE first to fill some gear slots rather than run in naked.
    I've met maybe 2 out of 2000 lowbies that asked for help and tips whom I gladly gave a hand to, even bought them glyphs, some BoEs and made gems for them. But the other ones, when you try to help, they tell you to stfu, don't tell them how to play their class, they're retail veterans and Gladiators they know what they're doing stfu kid stfu. How can you help someone who is so up their own arse, so ignorant? You can't. You just put them on the ignore list and never hear from them again, for your own good.
    Pretty simple, actually. I don't do BGs. When I pvp, I tend to stick to environments that I have more control over my chances to win. I don't really see how that's relevant to my post, though. You could have teammates that are full best-in-slot and have zero clue about how to play the BG. Just the same you as you can have a guy at 2k rating who got carried/boosted there by someone, and the guy doesn't know what an interrupt is. The reverse is also true. I'd rather have a half-naked Rogue that knows how to interrupt and/or stun-lock a target to help me kill someone than some geared Rogue who doesn't even know that they have an ability that can stop the other player from casting.

As for the quality of BGs you play; the way I see it, you submit yourself to it when you queue up solo for a random BG. You have to recognize the "random" part. You're going to be grouped with random people, and consider the majority of people that are going to be queueing as essentially what you're going to be grouped with. The only way to counter that sort of thing is one of two things, 1) do pre-mades, or 2) don't queue BGs. Easy.

8. 1 thing more, most probably even mentioned... you realise that by non-stop queueing, you are on theory going with the same group, right?.. Now, how often you will go on such loose streaks depends on the chance to be a faction a winning or loosing one, premades changing this a little, still i Always wait a few minutes before requeueing, just to make sure im not with genuises thinking they can play sota better than me ;)

9. You guys are so toxic. How do you live with yourselves? It's simple. They should allow cross-faction BGs. Otherwise it's 5% frequency that you win BGs as a solo horde player and 95% that you win a BG as a solo alliance player. In fact, 80% of players are PvErs who for example trinket Gouge as a Warrior, or think Silence prevents a rogue from Stealth.

Also, I'm baffled to see players putting the blame on a solo player that the BG was lost because that player was bad. What about the other 39 players(for example)? Was that BG 1v40? lol...

10. It's simple. They should allow cross-faction BGs.
    Well that's not simple at all, considering it would have to be coded properly on a WotLK server which doesn't inherently support this. There are a number of issues that would have to be accounted for, such as assigning proper reputation to a player of one faction which is fighting for the opposite side, or you'd have alliance players earning Froswolf reputation. You'd have to code being able to assault a flag which belongs to your own faction, you'd have to code progressing capping on points for the opposite faction or you'd have alliance players un-capping the EotS points from the horde teams they're on. You'd have to code being able to capture the neutral flags for the team you're on instead of the faction you're on.

There's a lot of work involved here that goes beyond "fix matchmaking".

11. You're a paladin! THAT MAKES IT EVEN BETTER! You think you're so good don't you? <3 PLAY ANOTHER CLASS AND YOU'D QUIT THE GAME. IF YOU PLAYED ANY OTHER CLASS YOU'D BE AT LEAST 500 LESS RATING THAN YOU ARE NOW

inb4 all of you are ally paladins XD #carried
    take your meds

12. Paladins and arena rating? *quick glance at Icecrown 2v2 ladder* Move aside, priests are the new meta :3

Cross faction BGs might help solo queuers a little, but it wouldn't do much if the argument is again premades/multiboxers. (i;e, people still drop like flies from the more plentiful Alliance premades/Horde multibox groups despite now it's mixed teams, and again it's back to the forum for more QQ)

Besides, people would faction change lesser. Although most of us just save up vote points, some do it with coins, and that's money to keep the server running.

13. So, 2 wins in 3 hours...

I transfered my main char to horde for fun and I won 3 bgs in a row, AB SotA and EotS (yes, solo queue). I guess I'm just lucky eh?

First ... 91011