1. You call this garbage a discussion? All i see a is a fcking baddy Crying on something that shouldnt even a problem in the first place.
    It's not a discussion because of you're rude discriminatory language

2. 1. I made a past thread about this, but today I did an experiment, and I think it warrents it's own thread.

2. I was going to, and just did play bgs for 3 hours straight to see how many i'd win. I didn't have enough guild members for a premade, but I did que with some of my guildies here in there. The title says it all. In 3 hours of queing for random bgs on horde side I won a total of two (an AV, and a IOC). The rest were so one sided not even close. The bgs lost were NOT PREMADES! I WAS LOOKING! It's factual that alliance solo ques are better than horde solo ques. Stop denying it or trying to say it's equal because it's not.

3. @vasdos he's just a POS and he was partly my inspiration for this post

TL;DR: roll horde please.
    /rant
    All i see is a child crying about a losing a lot of games in a Russian roulette.

3. all i see is a child crying about a losing a lot of games in a russian roulette.
    <3 <3 <3 your grammar tough <3 <3 <3

4. It's not a discussion because of you're rude discriminatory language
    Guess what? People get angry when they see the same sh1t over and over again with the same guy btching about something that coulve been done by a premade. I dont know if youre a troll who needs some attention or just some monggoloid who wants to get things in his way but i dont really care

5. so the other 38-37 people in the bg on horde suck too?
    I am honored that you put your heart and soul to dedicate a whole thread to me /salute.

now to the response: to be quite honest with you familia. You say that you que premade for 3 hours and, claim to not have won a single bg during that timeperiod... This against some soloque alliance players? If this truly is the case, then you should probably go click once (to mark it) on your wow-folder wherever it is saved on your hard drive > shift+delete > enter the **** out of it, because this is too ****ing ridiculous. I guess that was what I had to say.

Edited: December 9, 2016

6. <3 <3 <3 your grammar tough <3 <3 <3
    "tough" My grammar may be bad but atleast i know how to spell

7. It's not a discussion because of you're rude discriminatory language
    Discriminatory language? Hahahahaah ahahahahaaha. I guess you'll call us alliance racists for being rude to the horde. God damn humans killing poor orc refugees.

8. Guess what? People get angry when they see the same sh1t over and over again with the same guy btching about something that coulve been done by a premade. I dont know if youre a troll who needs some attention or just some monggoloid who wants to get things in his way but i dont really care
    It was two threads bro, not even back to back.

9. I am honored that you put your heart and soul to dedicate a whole thread to me /salute.

now to the response: to be quite honest with you familia, of you que premade for 3 hours and, you claim to not have won a single bg during that timeperiod. This against some soloque alliance players? If this truly is the case, then you should probably go click once on your wow-folder wherever it is saved on your hard drive > shift+delete > enter the guck out of it, because this is too ****ing ridiculous. I guess that was what I had to say.

Pretty sure he doesnt know how to delete a game. he couldnt even fix himself ingame so how the fck can he do something so complicated

10. It was two threads bro, not even back to back.
    Guess what? ITS STILL ANNOYING TO THE EYES OF PEOPLE WHO DOESNT WANT TO SEE A CRYBABY ON FORUMS, SPAMMED OR NOT

11. Pretty sure he doesnt know how to delete a game. he couldnt even fix himself ingame so how the fck can he do something so complicated
    well, I just posted a guide on how to do it <.<

12. Discriminatory language? Hahahahaah ahahahahaaha. I guess you'll call us alliance racists for being rude to the horde. God damn humans killing poor orc refugees.
    According to Merriam Websters dictionary the definition of racism is "a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race,"

So it depends why the Alliance are killing the Horde. Is it just for land, or is it truly because of their race?

13. well, I just posted a guide on how to do it <.<
    Oh right, my bad. Well goodluck to this poor little snowflake, Alliance has been discriminating hordies for quite sometime now according to this guy

14. according to merriam websters dictionary the definition of racism is "a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race,"

so it depends why the alliance are killing the horde. Is it just for land, or is it truly because of their race?
    oh my god! This cracks me up! Hahah@ha@hah@h!yghawdhk@jhahhahaha@ha@ha@ha@hh@aha is this guy for real? H@hhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahha

15. Guess what? ITS STILL ANNOYING TO THE EYES OF PEOPLE WHO DOESNT WANT TO SEE A CRYBABY ON FORUMS, SPAMMED OR NOT
    I'm sorry do you make the rules? Is this your forum? I rest my case.

oh my god! This cracks me up! Hahah@ha@hah@h!yghawdhk@jhahhahaha@ha@ha@ha@hh@aha is this guy for real? H@hhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahha
    I'm glad you're amused. :) I truly am flattered!

First 1234 ... Last