1. According to Merriam Websters dictionary the definition of racism is "a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race,"

So it depends why the Alliance are killing the Horde. Is it just for land, or is it truly because of their race?
    hold on, weren't you the one calling alliance and the human race in particular to be op because of its racial trait which would be Every man for himself???? did you just checkmate yourself? I would say this truly is a rarespawn when it comes to checkmates

2. According to Merriam Websters dictionary the definition of racism is "a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race,"

So it depends why the Alliance are killing the Horde. Is it just for land, or is it truly because of their race?
    I kill them because of their race, so you can call me a racists. Sorry for hurting your feelings with my discriminatory language.

3. I am honored that you put your heart and soul to dedicate a whole thread to me /salute.

now to the response: to be quite honest with you familia. You say that you que premade for 3 hours and, claim to not have won a single bg during that timeperiod... This against some soloque alliance players? If this truly is the case, then you should probably go click once (to mark it) on your wow-folder wherever it is saved on your hard drive > shift+delete > enter the **** out of it, because this is too ****ing ridiculous. I guess that was what I had to say.
    As with the last thread you failed to read it! Please read before posting I am truly worried about your well being " *If you que premade for 3 hours and, you claim to not have won a single bg during that timeperiod."

NO I SAID I WON 2 BGS IN THAT TIME PERIOD. PS I CORRECTED THE OF TO AN IF YOU ARE WELCOME

4. I kill them because of their race, so you can call me a racists. Sorry for hurting your feelings with my discriminatory language.
    yea ****ing gay-*** bloodelfs, I hate their guts. whenever I see a bloodelf I just intercept him followed by reck and storm to make sure he dies a really painful death.
    ALLIANCE POWER EVERYONE FOR HIMSELF POWER, SUCK IT MEDALION SCRUBS.
    {skull} SMD HORDA {skull}

5. hold on, weren't you the one calling alliance and the human race in particular to be op because of its racial trait which would be every man for himself???? Did you just checkmate yourself? I would say this truly is a rarespawn when it comes to checkmates
    exposed gg well played! You have gained +5 reputation with rocketshipace

6. As with the last thread you failed to read it! Please read before posting I am truly worried about your well being " *If you que premade for 3 hours and, you claim to not have won a single bg during that timeperiod."

NO I SAID I WON 2 BGS IN THAT TIME PERIOD. PS I CORRECTED THE OF TO AN IF YOU ARE WELCOME
    you wrote that you queued with a couple guildies or w.e. isnt that per definition A PREMADE?
    check...mate

7. you wrote that you queued with a couple guildies or w.e. isnt that per definition A PREMADE?
    check...mate
    Wait we started another game of chess? So soon after you valiantly defeated me in the last one. Too soon mate.I qued with 4 people in my guild.

8. ALLIANCE POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Suck it horde noob! xD

9. Wait we started another game of chess? So soon after you valiantly defeated me in the last one. Too soon mate.I qued with 4 people in my guild.
    that is a premade, yes

10. ALLIANCE POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Suck it horde noob! xD
    I bet you'd quit warmane if you faction changed for a week. <3

that is a premade, yes
    No matter how hard me and those 4 guild mates tried we would lose. JS

11. I bet you'd quit warmane if you faction changed for a week. <3
    I take you up on that bet. 150 coins says I can be horde for a week and not quit the game(I need another shadowmourne)

12. I take you up on that bet. 150 coins says I can be horde for a week and not quit the game(I need another shadowmourne)
    HA HA HA HA HA! Work on your reading skills first and then talk to me <3

13. I bet you'd quit warmane if you faction changed for a week. <3
    Yeah, but only because i'm a paladin so i would have to be a gay-*** blood elf kek.

14. No matter how hard me and those 4 guild mates tried we would lose. JS
    wait, why arent you endorsing the horde premade meta? (1ret pala 2 resto druids, 1 disco,1 holy pala).???

15. Yeah, but only because i'm a paladin so i would have to be a gay-*** blood elf kek.
    You're a paladin! THAT MAKES IT EVEN BETTER! You think you're so good don't you? <3 PLAY ANOTHER CLASS AND YOU'D QUIT THE GAME. IF YOU PLAYED ANY OTHER CLASS YOU'D BE AT LEAST 500 LESS RATING THAN YOU ARE NOW

inb4 all of you are ally paladins XD #carried

First 12345 ... Last