1. Did you fully donate on every character or should I even bother checking armory?
    Have you even checked out the achievements tab?

2. Have you even checked out the achievements tab?
    I guess not, people see bis gear and automatically think "OH BOI THIS GUY DONATED 3000000000000000000000000$ TO MOL10, WHAT A NOB xdxdxdxdxdd"

3. I guess not, people see bis gear and automatically think "OH BOI THIS GUY DONATED 3000000000000000000000000$ TO MOL10, WHAT A NOB xdxdxdxdxdd"

I dont even know who thinks that way. Seriously

4. why is that so wrong? If a player has a statistical rating of 2.8k in 2s/3s, doesnt hat imply that this person knows how to play their class and how to deal with other players in a pvp environment?
    and understanding what the objectives aee in a bg is not difficult...
    And if a player is not currently playing in arena (just PvPing in bgs and around the world) is a reason to automatically assume he is bad? No. This is especially what I am refering to.

5. And if a player is not currently playing in arena (just PvPing in bgs and around the world) is a reason to automatically assume he is bad? No. This is especially what I am refering to.
    "currently" lmao. the statistics show from the moment you made the character.

either way, I check on people's statistics to see their rating when im asked for 2s or similar. thats how I with a quick look judge if its worth putting time into queuing with this person or not.

6. I dont even know who thinks that way. Seriously
    Did you fully donate on every character or should I even bother checking armory?
    there you go, one of many

7. Currently or not, doesn't matter, people still judge each other the same way...
    If you want to look at their statistics, fine, but no one should call other as "bad" by their statistics. Probably he did 2.5k++ on some other realm, who knows...

8. Currently or not, doesn't matter, people still judge each other the same way...
    If you want to look at their statistics, fine, but no one should call other as "bad" by their statistics. Probably he did 2.5k++ on some other realm, who knows...
    To be quite frank with you, I dont give a **** if they are 2.5k on some other server. I check their character they whisper me on, and judge by their statistics if I want to put the time into it, Oh wait, im just repeating what I just wrote. hmm....

9. This thread still going? Shiiiiiit. You all need to get some sleep damn it.

10. there you go, one of many
    If you still dont know, Free to play user tend to frown towards P2W BIS people and some people doesnt even take them seriously. Assuming someone is bad just because he donated is like Saying a guy is bad at driving a motorcycle because he bought a car.

11. If you still dont know, Free to play user tend to frown towards P2W BIS people and some people doesnt even take them seriously. Assuming someone is bad just because he donated is like Saying a guy is bad at driving a motorcycle because he bought a car.
    I only get mad when i see full donor noob. If you're full donor and a good player, no hard feelings. The only thing that pisses me off is when i see a full bis guys doing arena, like wtf, i wanna gear an alt you keep queuing to kill a 5k gs team to boost your ******ed ego.

12. I only get mad when i see full donor noob. If you're full donor and a good player, no hard feelings. The only thing that pisses me off is when i see a full bis guys doing arena, like wtf, i wanna gear an alt you keep queuing to kill a 5k gs team to boost your ******ed ego.
    Thats exactly why they Pay for Smourne gears :)) To boost their ego. When they PVP ofc

13. I only get mad when i see full donor noob. If you're full donor and a good player, no hard feelings. The only thing that pisses me off is when i see a full bis guys doing arena, like wtf, i wanna gear an alt you keep queuing to kill a 5k gs team to boost your ******ed ego.
    Thats exactly why they Pay for Smourne gears :)) To boost their ego. When they PVP ofc
    yea, I purchased Shadowmourne to boost my ego, not to have fun playing the game with a weapon which I couldnt be arsed to farm (jk, couldnt because the questline was disabled until recently).

As for the arena part, lol git gud.

14. yea, I purchased Shadowmourne to boost my ego, not to have fun playing the game with a weapon which I couldnt be arsed to farm (jk, couldnt because the questline was disabled until recently).

As for the arena part, lol git gud.
    Wait what? They disabled the Smourne quest again?

15. Wait what? They disabled the Smourne quest again?
    >(jk, couldnt because the questline was disabled until recently).
    >because the questline was disabled until recently
    >was disabled until recently
    >was disabled
    >was

did I make it clear enough for you?

First ... 891011 Last