1. Won 2 bgs in 3 hours of nonstop queuing also @vasdos

1. I made a past thread about this, but today I did an experiment, and I think it warrents it's own thread.

2. I was going to, and just did play bgs for 3 hours straight to see how many i'd win. I didn't have enough guild members for a premade, but I did que with some of my guildies here in there. The title says it all. In 3 hours of queing for random bgs on horde side I won a total of two (an AV, and a IOC). The rest were so one sided not even close. The bgs lost were NOT PREMADES! I WAS LOOKING! It's factual that alliance solo ques are better than horde solo ques. Stop denying it or trying to say it's equal because it's not.

3. @vasdos he's just a POS and he was partly my inspiration for this post

TL;DR: roll horde please.
    /rant
    Edited: December 8, 2016

2. I have done 11 in the past 2 hours on Horde and only lost once which was Sota vs 6 hunters.

If you don't queue with a premade, don't moan about losing to another premade.

3. 1. I made a past thread about this, but today I did an experiment, and I think it warrents it's own thread.

2. I was going to, and just did play bgs for 3 hours straight to see how many i'd win. I didn't have enough guild members for a premade, but I did que with some of my guildies here in there. The title says it all. In 3 hours of queing for random bgs on horde side I won a total of two (an AV, and a IOC). The rest were so one sided not even close. The bgs lost were NOT PREMADES! I WAS LOOKING! It's factual that alliance solo ques are better than horde solo ques. Stop denying it or trying to say it's equal because it's not.

3. @vasdos he's just a POS and he was partly my inspiration for this post

TL;DR: roll horde please.
    /rant
    You lost. Thats it. Premade or not YOU STILL LOST. STOP This ****ing bull**** already.
    Stop moaning and *****ing about BG you mong. Everyone has a lost streak Premade or not so stfu

4. I have done 11 in the past 2 hours on Horde and only lost once which was Sota vs 6 hunters.

If you don't queue with a premade, don't moan about losing to another premade.
    READ THE POST BEFORE COMMENTING PLEASE. IT MAKES YOU LOOK BAD BRO. THANKS!
    " The bgs lost were NOT PREMADES"

5. READ THE POST BEFORE COMMENTING PLEASE. IT MAKES YOU LOOK BAD BRO. THANKS!
    " The bgs lost were NOT PREMADES"
    I tried to make it nicer, in reality if you lost in a BG which wasn't vs a premade, the simple fact is you're probably bad and your friends with you are too.

6. You lost. Thats it. Premade or not YOU STILL LOST. STOP This ****ing bull**** already.
    Stop moaning and *****ing about BG you mong. Everyone has a lost streak Premade or not so stfu
    no. you play ally anyway

I tried to make it nicer, in reality if you lost in a BG which wasn't vs a premade, the simple fact is you're probably bad and your friends with you are too.
    so the other 38-37 people in the bg on horde suck too?

7. If alliance solos are better make a god damn premade. It's not like horde is going to get better by you talking about it. Improve it yourself. And that thing you claim as a fact, that alliance is better isn't true, it depends on when you play. Sometimes alliance wins, sometimes horde. So **** off with this ******ed topic.

8. Lots of ally players on this form XD

9. I tried to make it nicer, in reality if you lost in a BG which wasn't vs a premade, the simple fact is you're probably bad and your friends with you are too.
    Every Baddies on Warmane Moans, ***** and Shtpost on forums are just baddies who cant deal how bad they are and just point it out to the other faction because theyre "BETTER"

10. Every Baddies on Warmane Moans, ***** and Shtpost on forums are just baddies who cant deal how bad they are and just point it out to the other faction because theyre "BETTER"
    Spoken like a true alliance player

11. Is there anyway to contact a Mod in here? So this shtpost of cancer can be remove?

12. Is there anyway to contact a Mod in here? So this shtpost of cancer can be remove?
    Wow, pretty messed up that you can't have a civilized discussion.

13. Wow, pretty messed up that you can't have a civilized discussion.
    You call this garbage a discussion? All i see a is a fcking baddy Crying on something that shouldnt even a problem in the first place.

14. If alliance solos are better make a god damn premade. It's not like horde is going to get better by you talking about it. Improve it yourself. And that thing you claim as a fact, that alliance is better isn't true, it depends on when you play. Sometimes alliance wins, sometimes horde. So **** off with this ******ed topic.
    love you too

15. This dude is a ****ing moron. Try constantly losing for a month. That happened on this server plenty of times, to both factions.

123 ... Last