1. Challenge Mode

Greetings to Warmane staff and everyone else involved in recent progress and old content update on Frostwolf, it really gave us a lot of fun and nostalgia :D But i have a question about challenge mode. Can you give us ANY info about your progress on Brewery and Scholomance? Are they gonna get implemented, when are they gonna get implemented, what are your plans about that and etc. ? Since you didn't put anything about it in devlog, i got concerned that you abandoned your work on it, atleast for now. :/ Any info is good and i and other people who are also interested in this topic, will highly appreciate it.

All the best and keep up the good work! :)

2. It might be that they have some problems with them, as far as i know CM are closed i didn't test all of them but when you go thru the portal you get teleported to you'r heartstone location.

3. It might be that they have some problems with them, as far as i know CM are closed i didn't test all of them but when you go thru the portal you get teleported to you'r heartstone location.
    Seconded.

Also your avatar op, West Orders.... Former Undisputed Reborn guild member? If so, their new name is MMO Elites, if you plan on rejoining them.

Skybro
    Stormstout Brewery is currently being rewritten and challenge mode support is being added.
    Scholomance on the other hand needs a full implementation but challenge mode support will be added when that happens, which hopefully will be after Stormstout Brewery is complete.

It might be that they have some problems with them, as far as i know CM are closed i didn't test all of them but when you go thru the portal you get teleported to you'r heartstone location.
    All current challenge mode instances should now be open again.

5. Thanks for info Skybro. You da real MVP <3