1. well, its not timed perfectly if you do lose a BT or HS when you do it. thats why I said what I said. sure, you can practise over and over to perfect it, but until then it will most likely be a dps drop.
    U dont understand my point.
    Rage regeneration is also based on luck.
    If u use rend and switch back to fury stance ull have something between 0 and 25 rage. When unlucky ur next white attack will miss, u wont have enough rage for heroic strike which in return might have procced slam.
    This stuff is based on rng, u can't controll that no matter how good ur timing is.
    Edited: December 9, 2016

2. U dont understand my point.
    If u use rend and switch back to fury stance ull have something between 0 and 25 rage. When unlucky ur next white attack will miss, u wont have enough rage for heroic strike which in return might have procced slam.
    This stuff is based on rng, u can't controll that no matter how good ur timing is.
    well, yes. Ive played this game for many years and on this server aswell, as a warrior main. I know what RNG is, and that the offhand tends to miss alot(or get parried/dodged for that matter) which results in a rage starve. although, thats why you have Bloodrage, to make up for it.

3. U dont understand my point.
    Just skip rend if you don't feel comfortable with binds etc, you will indeed lose dps if you don't do it perfectly, you can do very similar dps just by spamming 2 buttons, but it wont be perfect

4. Yeah, simulations point to Umbrage being marginally better. The reasoning is that the Haste beats out the lesser amount of Str you'd have gained if you'd gone with Toskk's. At the end of the day it's an exceedingly tiny difference either way.
    Do u have a link to that landslide gear setup?
    What im actually searching for is the gear setup with the highest dps based on theorycrafting.

What remains unanswered is if its really worth to use rend. Considering that even when the timing is perfect its still rng if its a dps gain or drop. Theorycrafting is probably neccesary to determine if rend has a higher chance to be a dps gain or drop.
    Does heroic strike and sunder armor produce extra threat when in fury stance?
    Do rogs include http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=48669 in their rotation?

5. Just skip rend if you don't feel comfortable with binds etc, you will indeed lose dps if you don't do it perfectly, you can do very similar dps just by spamming 2 buttons, but it wont be perfect
    pretty much

6. What im actually searching for is the gear setup with the highest dps based on theorycrafting.
    Taking Landsoul's Spreadsheet you'll get the highest DPS output with Umbrage Armbands and 1354 ArP.

7. Taking Landsoul's Spreadsheet you'll get the highest DPS output with Umbrage Armbands and 1354 ArP.
    Is there a link to that spreadsheet?

8. Is there a link to that spreadsheet?
    The one you linked in your initial post? Download it and you can play around with the numbers.

€dit: I did some more variations. The value of ArP drops from 1.58 to 0 somewhere between 1354 and 1360. Your highest DPS value is in that range.
    Every guide tells you to cap arp. No idea if you really want to believe those spreadsheet numbers at all.

9. Taking Landsoul's Spreadsheet you'll get the highest DPS output with Umbrage Armbands and 1354 ArP.
    Cmon rly what are u getting ? No way there is a better stat than arp until cap (with bis gear).

10. Besten, you have penetration food selected. Also you can get exacly 1400arp with umbarge and proper gems; around 18795 dps with 10str/10haste gems in place of the 10str/10crits; even more if you change the boot ench to cat's swiftness etc.

11. Well, the food explains the drop really well. My bad.

18795 - http://imgur.com/a/h62oR

12. Well, the food explains the drop really well. My bad.

lol, nice haste gems

13. lol, nice haste gems
    gives 2 more spreadsheet dps per gem over the 10str 10 crit, in game who knows.

14. Well, the food explains the drop really well. My bad.

you can get even higher with cat's swiftness on boots (ignoring the 32ap one) human/nelf race for alliance and troll for le horde if you want to go full elitlist

15. lol, nice haste gems
    That's not the point. The question is what the best DPS number according to the provided theory crafting source is. And in fact you can squish a lot of DPS out of those haste gems in here.

you can get even higher with cat's swiftness on boots (ignoring the 32ap one) human race for allaince and troll for le horde if you want to go full elitlist
    Yeah. The boot enchant alone grants like 100 DPS.

First 1234 ... Last