1. MOP : Enchant Weapon question

Hello,

Is it possible to get these enchants Bloody dancing Steel and Glorious Tyranny by other means? I saw a hunter who had a Glorious Tyranny weapon enchant, but when i inspected him and checked his PVP stats, he has 0 Rating on all. 0 rating in arena and in rated battlegrounds. The description says that these can only be obtained if you have an arena or battleground rating of 2200. Please enlighten me.

Thanks,

2. Hello,

Is it possible to get these enchants Bloody dancing Steel and Glorious Tyranny by other means? I saw a hunter who had a Glorious Tyranny weapon enchant, but when i inspected him and checked his PVP stats, he has 0 Rating on all. 0 rating in arena and in rated battlegrounds. The description says that these can only be obtained if you have an arena or battleground rating of 2200. Please enlighten me.

Thanks,
    You don't need to have 2.2 k rating in this season to have it . He bought the enchant in previous seasons , and you need to have the rating to buy it not to wear it . lol....

3. You don't need to have 2.2 k rating in this season to have it . He bought the enchant in previous seasons , and you need to have the rating to buy it not to wear it . lol....
    I'm sure he knows that. Pls read his entire post before trying to be cynical about it.