1. How the devs cant figure out only thing to blame for low population is cuz of x1 exp rates, makes it way too painful to lvl alts, ppl get bored of playing 1 char after a while, and while it takes a fuking month to get to 80 here, ppl are simply moving to Icecrown, stop this please and incrase experience rates only to atleast x2 or x3 would be more then enough!

Make Lordaeron Great AGAIN!
    You know that the most popular private servers out there are actually 1 x servers? And you can't conclude that it will increase the server population for sure. There are many factors to include.

Some people don't play on Lordaeron because of RDF being disabled for example. Or that the raids are buffed.

Why do every server need to have 12k population? 12k is A LOT. One year ago people would say 6-8k population was insane, but after the hype was on lordaeron a new standard was set.

If you don't like to level up at 1x rate, find an other server. I like it. I would be really angry and sad if they just changed the rates, because of people who don't really like how the server was set up to be.

2. where it's easier = where it's less time consuming
    its easier. and im sure average time spent online is almost the same on icecrown as on lordaeron per player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ILTt4Z4PSo (Memories)

www.twitch.tv/dark031wowyyyy (aurora)

just compare this alone then you know why people choose icecrown over lord ( cant get to p3 LK heroic a fight they do for years with bisgear everyone and 30% buff, people still flying from shadowtraps in mainraid)

and even if you compare pugraids here with icecrown pug it almost feels like guildruns compared to the icecrown pugraids lol
    Edited: December 11, 2016

3. 1x Rate exp is'nt generally the problem its how tedious it is without Heirlooms, and RDF

4. id have tried something like udba not aurora

5. I personally believed the population wouldn't drop as much but it's cool, the world feels very much alive when you travel/quest there. It's true that a lot of people went to icecrown but people also comes back cause they cannot escape the madness of lolmournes or the really high gs requirements. There's a lot going on in Lordaeron and the population is in my opinion pretty healthy.

Also I tend to scroll through reddit from time to time and there isn't much going on except for Lordaeron when it comes to scripting and population, especially english speaking population. I think the population will increase slowly just because there is nothing else out there and wotlk will forever be one of the very best expansions of world of warcraft.

I feel thankful for the scripting and choices made by the molten team on this one, thanks.

6. I agree population of 5-6k is very good, but why not aim High, Lordaeron was suposed to be Family JEWEL of Warmane, but it declined, and something has to be done, the suggestion for heirlooms is another idea if you don't plan on incrasing XP rates, atleast give people Heirlooms now, we are halfway trough wotlk progress anyway, i dont see problems with enabling heirlooms or something, that could fix things up, You say you not gona UP xp rates, but thing is YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT
    It still is our jewel. It's ok if less people play on it than what there were when it was hyped and the other wrath realms weren't receiving the same fixes yet. It would still be our jewel even if it had 20 people playing on it.

7. It's just a kindergarden baby talking in you, grow a bit and join pk server - Lordy is all about that 1x leveling, I want them to enable RDF though.

8. I would play on Lordaeron if they'd enable RDF.
    or heirlooms.

9. I agree, x1 experience is ok, there are just some things disabled that in my opinion don't make sense and make players go away, like heirlooms and RDF.

10. I agree, x1 experience is ok, there are just some things disabled that in my opinion don't make sense and make players go away, like heirlooms and RDF.
    You people should know that rdf wasn't there for most of the wotlk, only came out in icc- patch. Leveling is faster by just doing quests anyway, than just doing dungeons.

11. You people should know that rdf wasn't there for most of the wotlk, only came out in icc- patch. Leveling is faster by just doing quests anyway, than just doing dungeons.
    Well I guess we're playing the ICC patch, right? I mean come on, I was wondering on wich realm to play, I really love x1 blizzlike content, but why 12k players can play with RDF and x5 rates, and others have to struggle JUST with x1. Ok, keep the rates like this, it strains the bad players, but we kinda need RDF at x1. And Heirlooms! Don't forget about Heirlooms.

I want to play 2-3 hours a day when I've got time, but I don't have the time to gather a 5man party at lvl 25 to do ONE dungeon..

12. It still is our jewel. It's ok if less people play on it than what there were when it was hyped and the other wrath realms weren't receiving the same fixes yet. It would still be our jewel even if it had 20 people playing on it.
    Sorry for the double-post, but could you make your jewel shine? Please? :D

13. Well I guess we're playing the ICC patch, right? I mean come on, I was wondering on wich realm to play, I really love x1 blizzlike content, but why 12k players can play with RDF and x5 rates, and others have to struggle JUST with x1. Ok, keep the rates like this, it strains the bad players, but we kinda need RDF at x1. And Heirlooms! Don't forget about Heirlooms.

I want to play 2-3 hours a day when I've got time, but I don't have the time to gather a 5man party at lvl 25 to do ONE dungeon..
    Icc isn't even out yet and as I said, it's faster to level by just questing than by doing dungeons, if you are short on time. Heirlooms would be fine by me, but remember you need a high level character to even get them.

14. I think a lot of people overrate RDF a lot in WOTLK because they are used to it how they experienced it on retail probably post WOTLK.

1.) It isnt same clownfiesta as the last few expansion where you can 1shot the dungeons alone and 2 people are afk and the other 2 dont even know they play WoW. 5 people without any heilroom it takes ages for really little experience/time spent.
    2.) The experience for finished dungeons is really small on wotlk 1x rates , questing will always be lot faster
    3.) You dont get the quests at dungeon entrance in wotlk you still have to gather them around the world
    4.) dungeon are exp wise only worth once with all quests available.

I rather have heilrooms than rdf. and i hope heirlooms will be added anytime soon.

15. I rather have heilrooms than rdf. and i hope heirlooms will be added anytime soon.
    and ruin twinking

First 1234 Last