1. Lordaeron Gib 12k pop agen

How the devs cant figure out only thing to blame for low population is cuz of x1 exp rates, makes it way too painful to lvl alts, ppl get bored of playing 1 char after a while, and while it takes a fuking month to get to 80 here, ppl are simply moving to Icecrown, stop this please and incrase experience rates only to atleast x2 or x3 would be more then enough!

Make Lordaeron Great AGAIN!
    Edited: December 10, 2016

2. I hate levling , i like pvping , and i like that its hard to level because bads give up after a while , so at end game you get somewhat better players overall , ofc there always gonna be bads , but this keeps it on a decent level , go play icecrown , thanks.

3. You are the stupid one aren't you, Lordaeron population used to be 12k+ que, there was alot more going on back then, arenas,BGs, dungeons n ****, but now that population is CUT BY MORE THEN 55%, i think its time for some changes, and dont tell me to go to Icecrown, i Don't wanna Fight Fully geared ppl with Shadowmournes, What is ACHIEVABLE is THAT 12k Population we had back then, and we all want it, so why just not give it to us, I am telling you 100% that main problem is x1 experience rates, i dont care that u have 100% working quests, il be damned if i wanted to do all Quests in-game, they are worst chore blizzard gave us, so don't prolongue torture, Give Boost to XP Rates, atleast try it, set exp to x2 for a week or two, see how it works, i bet there would be good population gains.
    Edited: December 10, 2016

4. The only reason it has 12k pop was due to the fact a lot of people from Icecrown moved to it for the better core, then when Icecrown came to be, people came back :)

5. Why do you call me stupid ? Because i like the server as it is , and the big population you talk about was achieved whit the same 1x rate?

6. Yes but that was with full hype train, over time people get bored of playing 1 hero, and need alt or two to keep playing, but its not rly possible for everyone to lvl aditional alts cuz it takes like 30 days, it needs to be cut down, x1 exp is way too slow, too much time invested, and whic means ppl aint even gona try, so yea.

7. The reason so many people moved back to Icecrown is simply because raiding there is a joke compared to Lordaeron

I myself lvld there an alt these days since ToC isnt really much content atm and every raid there ends in a big clownfiesta. Struggling with 6k+ average raidgroups on Sauerfang nonheroic. Now imagine these player here with buffed raids then you can clearly see why they all quitted quickly and went back to the 30% buffed ICC content with overgear >:-)

8. How the devs cant figure out only thing to blame for low population is cuz of x1 exp rates
    We're not upping the rates and population-wise, we think Lordaeron is in a decent spot. Could be better, sure. But it's still alright.

9. I don't think increasing experience rates is a good idea, but I actually see no reason for removing heirlooms... let people level first character with x1 experience and then let them level their alts easier... I think that even having leveling boosts for coins would be a good option. Something like x2 experience for a week in exchange for some coins or something similar. I don't see the problem with that, that would imply having more people at 80 without affecting the end game content and also having some funding for the server, win - win from my point of view

10. Hm i think heirlooms would be a good solution, because let's face it, x1 leveling is fun the first time you do it, after that not so much.

11. Hm i think heirlooms would be a good solution, because let's face it, x1 leveling is fun the first time you do it, after that not so much.
    + this would be a great idea and actually motivate people to lvl more than 1char more chars=more dungeons,bgs, raids because these cahrs want to get geared aswell

12. We're not upping the rates and population-wise, we think Lordaeron is in a decent spot. Could be better, sure. But it's still alright.
    I agree population of 5-6k is very good, but why not aim High, Lordaeron was suposed to be Family JEWEL of Warmane, but it declined, and something has to be done, the suggestion for heirlooms is another idea if you don't plan on incrasing XP rates, atleast give people Heirlooms now, we are halfway trough wotlk progress anyway, i dont see problems with enabling heirlooms or something, that could fix things up, You say you not gona UP xp rates, but thing is YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

13. I don't think I will be ok to sacrifice the identity that makes Lordaeron realm Lordaeron just for the sake of popularity. I'm not sure about the 'Family Jewel' part since they only advertise the completeness of the WoTLK expansion's content, which knowing we are the similar to Icecrown in terms of core and script, that includes them too.

As others pointed out, we were popular only due to the core being better than the late Deathwing and Ragnaros. Once the two are merged with our core implemented, people comes back to where it's easier.

This is all just my personal opinion though. And I'm probably one of the rare guys who likes the alt grinding as of now.

14. where it's easier = where it's less time consuming

15. the hype is gone , plain and simple.

123 ... Last