1. JUST GIVE LOOMS ffs
    It is quite clear that you are very angry and by your demeanor are acting like a child because you are not getting something that you want. It's not like someone stole something from you. Warmane does not owe you anything, so stop throwing temper tantrums just because the population is not where you want to see it at. Is this your realm? No...

You cannot force someone to do something. In other words, you cannot force people to play on Lordaeron. Don't like it here because population does not appeal to you? Feel free to play somewhere else.

If you don't like to level why waste your time playing here at all? Maybe go somewhere else where you can get instant 80? This is Blizz-like realm......what part of Blizz-like did you not understand?

2. well for me i'll jump back to lordaeron if they give rdf and blizzlard level difficulty on instances.

3. Defo needa RDF-tool (at least the version where it only gathers people, and after that you still have to run/summon). Chat is such a ****-fest, so cluttered - needs management

4. Population still consistently decreasing. It's a Holiday weekend and population max is 3900. Warmane, please do something about this realm.

5. RDF + Blizzlike difficulty would be a good start

6. elegiggle , go play icecrown
    Nice way to decrease the server population even more, send more people away for a suggestion.

Sending more people to Icecrown won't solve the problem, so stop with that *****ic respons.
    Edited: December 27, 2016

7. If you don't like to level why waste your time playing here at all? Maybe go somewhere else where you can get instant 80? This is hardcore realm......what part of hardcore did you not understand?
    Fixed that for you, they've stopped calling it blizzlike anymore.

8. I understand that on this server will not be RFD and Blizzlike. If here will drop to 100-200 people, it just adjacent to Icecrown. And I understand that this is the official position of the administration server.

9. I actually can not wait to start my guild here. The hardcore raiding and x1 rates is exactly what we are looking for. And, the feel of WotlK how it was back then. Yeah, it was a pain in the *** to level new characters, but that was the fun part. When you are in a guild that does more than just raiding, this works just fine. This is what I play for. The path to 80 is some of the best parts. At least that is what I think :)

Invicti

10. Bump

Ppls leaving cos its hardcore realm,that is main reason. If u wanna stop population decreasing,return it to blizz,i think boss buffs are too much.

11. Bump

Ppls leaving cos its hardcore realm,that is main reason.
    Isn't that the main idea behind the realm? Hardcore 1x realm with no RDF? And then people come here and complain about that? Jesus.

12. Isn't that the main idea behind the realm? Hardcore 1x realm with no RDF? And then people come here and complain about that? Jesus.
    Most people come here thinking that it's blizzlike. But there is only blizzlike x1. RFD is not working, some strange rates on raids. It's only 50% blizzlike. So people are being asked to do everything as it was in 2010-2011.

13. Most of my friends quit a lot time ago due to the lack of RDF and the non-blizzlike content. However, we all forget that at the end of the day this isn't a blizzlike server. It's a fun server if anything. It has so many non-blizzlike features that it's sort of a b*ner killer when you think about the potential it had as a fully scripted 1x rates server. But yeah, the custom dungeons/raids difficulty and lack of basic mechanics ruined that experience for many people.

P.S.: That's not Warmane's fault though. The people who started playing on this server knew what they were getting into. The NO-RDF rule and "hardcore" (custom) PvE difficulty were made clear even before the realm launched.

First ... 234