1. Yes because low lvl pvp isnt broken enough already these heirlooms will destroy it completly!?

2. Bad or not, they should not be ignored. There are some people that have really invested time in their twinks, would be sad to see them just lose it, because you think they are bad.

+1 for RDF before heirlooms here :)

3. Bad or not, they should not be ignored. There are some people that have really invested time in their twinks, would be sad to see them just lose it, because you think they are bad.

+1 for RDF before heirlooms here :)
    now im curious how heirlooms destroy twinking ?

4. Bad or not, they should not be ignored. There are some people that have really invested time in their twinks, would be sad to see them just lose it, because you think they are bad.
    They are a niche category of players who choose to limit themselves and stick to a certain style of playing. As such, they shouldn't be something that is taken in consideration for changes that affect the whole server and all the regular players. If the introduction of Heirlooms is considered, how it would affect twinks won't come into the equation.

5. I play here for 1x rates and no P2W, but I'd love it if the server had more population. More players = more PvP and more raid guilds.

I think making the server more retail-like in terms of things like RDF, heirlooms, and especially raid difficulty would make the population rise again. As it stands right now there are what, 3 guilds clearing 25 man heroic content? So estimating that there are 2-3 members of any given class raiding in those guilds' main group, there are only 6-9 people of any given class able to complete heroic content. That's gotta be somewhat of a buzzkill for most people, knowing that there's a ceiling on what they can accomplish. Now, I don't personally care about RDF or heirlooms much, but if it would bring more players to the server, there would be more guilds clearing heroic content, which would in turn bring even more players to the server. Maybe not having raids quite as overtuned would encourage more people to come here as well. I'm not always the smartest guy, but I would have to think that the amount of players on the server is directly proportional to the amount of donations the server receives, so it would be a win for everyone to encourage a higher population.

6. I'm not always the smartest guy, but I would have to think that the amount of players on the server is directly proportional to the amount of donations the server receives, so it would be a win for everyone to encourage a higher population.
    Unfortunately, that's incorrect. Lordaeron had Icecrown's population before that one got updated, but donations weren't anywhere close. Few people actually donate to help, most just think "what can I buy," making is so Lordaeron's limited selection of Marketplace items reduces donations, no matter the population.

7. Well I guess we're playing the ICC patch, right? I mean come on, I was wondering on wich realm to play, I really love x1 blizzlike content, but why 12k players can play with RDF and x5 rates, and others have to struggle JUST with x1. Ok, keep the rates like this, it strains the bad players, but we kinda need RDF at x1. And Heirlooms! Don't forget about Heirlooms.

I want to play 2-3 hours a day when I've got time, but I don't have the time to gather a 5man party at lvl 25 to do ONE dungeon..
    My thoughts exactly

8. Just my 2cents on the topic. Ive played retail since Vanila and still have an active legion sub. The reason I play here is that I like WOTLK expansion and I love leveling alts and progressing.
    The current leveling system is OK for the first time and it is very painful and punishing for ALTS.
    I am only level 54 hunter now but I barely ran any dungeons while leveling. I think LFG will just help the community. IT is not a cross server Blizzard type noob LFG. Its a single server and just helps organizing dungeon runs better.

LFG should be implemented to help with the population imo.
    Thank you

9. Lordaeron has 7k peaks, why the hell do u need 12 k anyway? Even a 3-4 k realm is more than enough and more than most other realms. Ppl got spoiled with the whole nost BS and expect everywhere to be a 12 k pop now. Keep Lordaeron as it is. 2 other servers got merged, that's why there's a lot of ppl on IC

10. cabalaba buddy if you are that smart make your own server and play on it.

11. Pls Warmane, do something about the consistent population drop. It's hard to play pvp, especially arena, and find a group for pve because there are not enough players.

12. It still is our jewel. It's ok if less people play on it than what there were when it was hyped and the other wrath realms weren't receiving the same fixes yet. It would still be our jewel even if it had 20 people playing on it.
    So was old lordaeron and we both know how that ended up.

First 1234 Last