1. character trade minimal price

why we are not able to sell characters for how much coins we want? if i put my 4,7 GS paladin there trade system sets the minimal price to 87 coins, which is insane. I think the real price is somewhere around 10-15 coins.

2. why we are not able to sell characters for how much coins we want? if i put my 4,7 GS paladin there trade system sets the minimal price to 87 coins, which is insane. I think the real price is somewhere around 10-15 coins.
    And how did you come across that "real price" ? You know how much instant 80 costs atleast?lol

3. 20 coins? its overpriced too.
    So it should be 5 coins right? So 80% skips the leveling process. And raid ready chars should only be 10 coins coz it takes no effort at all to gear 'em.

You're such a fool :|

4. So it should be 5 coins right? So 80% skips the leveling process. And raid ready chars should only be 10 coins coz it takes no effort at all to gear 'em.
    he leveled his toon, he has all rights to decide how much does his character cost - 5 or 500 coins
    that warmane coin minimal restriction is not okay, same as "you have not unlocked coins, wait 2 years" right when u have donated 10 minutes ago.
    Edited: December 12, 2016

5. he leveled his toon, he has all rights to decide how much does his character cost - 5 or 500 coins
    Totally agree with this.
    Don't forget about fee, warmane does deserve fee but I still think that price should be set up manually instead and let them take their fee.
    @Carnagelol I would rather say that you are such a fool supporting these no sense greedy trade system.

6. Don't forget about fee, warmane does deserve fee but I still think that price should be set up manually instead and let them take their fee.
    well, not hard to understand why minimum price has been set
    lets say some1'd donated for character equipment 200 euros, and now he is selling that character for 100 euros

so instead of donating 200 euros, next guy will get 200 euros character for 100 euros only, so 100 euros is a loss for Warmane

7. well, not hard to understand why minimum price has been set
    lets say some1'd donated for character equipment 200 euros, and now he is selling that character for 100 euros

so instead of donating 200 euros, next guy will get 200 euros character for 100 euros only, so 100 euros is a loss for Warmane
    Yeah simple as that.

It is obvious character trade system is designed for BIS or at least close to BIS characters, so stop putting your trash for sale.

8. Yeah simple as that.

It is obvious character trade system is designed for BIS or at least close to BIS characters, so stop putting your trash for sale.
    Dunno what ****ing system your looking at cause full bis toons dont sell either.

9. Dunno what ****ing system your looking at cause full bis toons dont sell either.
    Can confirm, 4 BiS characters on sale and nobody bats an eye.
    I've only managed to sell my Lordaeron toon, nobody seems to be interested in Icecrown characters.