1. Frostwolf RP

Where have you gone RPers? I've been searching for oh so long...

2. could always make our own guild as long as its horde :p

3. Oh, no no friend. That won't do at all. You see, I am of the Alliance. But if you wish to traverse into the Light, I will gladly guide you.

4. Oh, But if you wish to traverse into the Light.
    The Blood Elves did that about years ago and still stayed on Horde

5. The Blood Elves did that about years ago and still stayed on Horde
    The Blood Elves? Horde propaganda has gotten your mind twisted, Epsilon. Let me tell you the truth.

The Blood Elves were betrayed by some... intolerant... humans many years ago and so chose to follow Illidian into Outland. They are afflicted, you see, by an incessant thirst for Magic, and Illidian promised them a cure. He lied. He could not deliver them. No-one could! Realizing this, and knowing that after deserting the humans they could not return to the Alliance, the Blood Elves had no choice but to join <spits> The Horde.

They did not find the Light. True, they may fight as Paladins and Priests but the Holy magic they wield is stolen, not earned. For The Light will never (Never!) compel the pious to commit an evil act and it will NEVER lend it's power to the vile, unnatural, soulless undead.

Come, Epsilon! Turn away from the unholy ones you now serve and trod the path of righteousness! And if you are lost, if ever your vision is clouded or the trail is obscured by darkness, summon me - Skaar (Bannerson!) and I will show you the way!

6. But.... but I'm a Death Knight...
    /sigh

Horde RPers man... they should never play any race besides trolls.

7. Well I'm in Alliance, I'm a Gnome Death Knight.

Anyways, should I prep on rp-ooc channel like the WoTLK realm? I'm a bit more active in Frostwolf recently

8. Have recently moved to alliance on a new toon :) anyone know if the collector's are still active?

9. Anyone on Frostwolf still RPing?
    I still RP but I would be lying if I told you I'm online every day, or that my RP had form, substance or direction.

In the days of the forgotten realm Sargeras, when <We Are Borg > was a bustling guild and the Council of Six were online always, I was the one who tied the Six together. With the power to bridge the gap between world in an instant I could provide reinforcements, deliver messages or engineer a hasty retreat at the most crucial moments. We were all twinks you see, charged with aiding the Alliance in our appointed domain and purging such places of the menace of The Horde.

It was I who kept the peace in Terrokar Forrest and it was I who discovered that words have power. And who better to discover this? For I am a mage and my name is Mahjik.

I've long since abandoned my post and forgotten the face of my Frost Mage, Mahjik. But it seems one among us still holds true to his oath, patrolling the icebound regions of Northrend with religious dedication. You will see him before you see me, I think. His name is Tzokk, and he calls himself The Black Knight.

If you do see him, ask him who he is, tell him who you are and remind him that there is still Mahjik in the world.

As for me? I will one day return to keep the peace. I hope to meet you, whoever you are, and I hope for your sake that you are not some oblivious horde, hoping to traverse my domain unscathed.

Because if you are, I will have some harsh words for you. The Borg shows no mercy to the enemies of The Alliance!

10. Looking for rp here guys add me Tawazon (Horde) im open to any rp