1. [Merging]Oh to join as one!

Greetings. I am Kazedor Scarr, last of The Four.

Never have I stood beneath Deathwing's shadow; not to sing the Warsong or to curse the ineptitudes of Neltharion. No, I run beside the Frostwolves. It is their howls that bring me here and I have come to ask you who live behind these walls - you who fight and bleed and die to tithe and curse the Cataclysm - one simple question.

What if Neltharion were to cease to exist and all who tarry there were offered refuge behind the Mists of Pandaria? What if you and I both hunted with the Frostwolves?

Would you be pleased?

2. The people who are playing here, are doing so for one reason - they like the expansion. Why would someone waste time on an expansion that he doesn't enjoy(you?) when there are other opportunities already existing here not requiring you to do anything but download a client.
    Even if such a merge was to happen, the amount of time it would take to do pools/community questions and consider whether the idea is good or not, would be enough to completely level and fully gear a character on any expansion.

IMO a better move would be the creation of said merge system without closing the realm. This should allow the ones that want an upgrade to merge, and the ones that want to stay not to be affected. Eventually if most of the population merges and there are barely any players left - having the realm closed.

3. Please stop making these merge threads as it has already been discussed millions of times. Also Frostwolf has not been faring well either and is dying as well. So why would someone want to leave one dying server for another?

4. If u rly want cata or mop to grow through a merge, upgrade icecrown to them!! hueheu

Actually just thinking about this - opening transfers for a week from icecrown to nelth might be sufficient to help cata and still have icecrown as strong
    Edited: December 12, 2016

5. The people who are playing here, are doing so for one reason - they like the expansion. Why would someone waste time on an expansion that he doesn't enjoy(you?) when there are other opportunities already existing here not requiring you to do anything but download a client.
    You make a good point. Still, it is always best to ask.
    I've been considering joining the Cataclysm server for a while now but have always been daunted by its low population. In the ending days of Sargeras, it was murderously frustrating having to wait 20 minutes in a queue as a tank, or levelling up for hours on end without ever seeing another player.
    I suppose it must not be that bad on Neltharion or, if it is, there must be appeal to counterweight those afflictions.

Please stop making these merge threads as it has already been discussed millions of times. Also Frostwolf has not been faring well either and is dying as well. So why would someone want to leave one dying server for another?
    Was dying, my friend. WAS dying. I predict that it's growth will continue over the next three months until a consistent base of 4500 to 5000 players can be seen online. You watch. When it happens I will ask you again and see how your answer differs.

Make no mistake: I do not desire the destruction of Neltharion but I do selfishly hope for the accelerated growth of my new-found favorite expansion on Frostwolf. Perhaps there is a way for both of us to get what we want. Hmm...

PS: "Your Holiness"?? Lol nice!

6. I would rather want my coins back so that i can buy character on lordaeron for example ..

I dont see a point playing on MOP server which is also dying, and MOP was a terrible expansion, i play it on retail, i dont wana play that crap here to .. -.-

MOP don't have potential because is simply put. .. bad, unlike wotlk ..