1. Roleplay Guilds

Does serious, casual, open role-playing still exist on Warmane?

2. Does serious, casual, open role-playing still exist on Warmane?
    Warmane single-handedly eradicated 99% of the role playing population on Frostwolf once the cross-faction chat between ally/horde was removed.
    That 1% is people who are on the verge of leaving just so you know.

Groups like epic rap battle: ally vs horde is gone
    Gilneas murder mystery club
    Goldshire Taruen Innkeeper

etc. etc. etc. GONE

Technically just because of the numbers, they terminated 100%, let's just leave it at that.

3. This makes me very sad.

Now that I think about it, I stopped role-playing around that time to...

I want to bring it back. But how? Any ideas?

Actually, first I need to know if anyone here WANTS it back. Are there any closet roleplayers still lurking around , itching for some fun?

4. Would be interested in something monk related. I am horde however.

5. Would be interested in something monk related. I am horde however.
    There use to be the Temple Monk group whereas monks ally and horde congregated at some shrine in Kai-Summit.
    The thing they were doing was a Bruce Lee - Enter the Dragon kind of thing, and if you were not a monk,
    you had to fight unarmed with them, one of their rules in their former RP.

The funny thing is if you were to just randomly attack them while geared, some of the ally/horde players will rush off, gear up, and attack you lol.
    They too disbanded after the cross-faction fixed, and they moved on to another mop realm after selling their ally and horde RP guilds.

6. Im horde and I try to keep casual RP alive at Durotar dueling grounds. Although it seems to be taking its last breaths as well.

7. Did you ever visit Celebrity rock in Durotar?

8. The bottomline is that RP is dead here, and pretty much nothing can bring it back.
    This goes for the extreme player based events that players use to make, Stormwind Ebon Invasion, for instance, killed off by warmane.

All there is to do now is pvp and pve, and thats it.

9. The situation with Role-Playing since cross-faction chat fix........

(Also sup, Scarr, it's your homie, the one and only, Kilamanjaro of Monster Inc)

https://www.fest300.com/system/image...rash-fence.jpg

10. The situation with Role-Playing since cross-faction chat fix........

(Also sup, Scarr, it's your homie, the one and only, Kilamanjaro of Monster Inc)
    Kila! Greetings man and Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas to you all!

I was online today after a long stretch of mia; The Four (Jojomonk, Absolum, Lilyandra and Mahjik) were busy doing level 60 Wargames and running players through dungeons. We're sizing up to start recruiting level 60 twinks into <We Are Borg > after our training is complete. Ahn Quiraj awaits, you know. I will not keep it waiting.

DBlackKnight (Lilyandra) had quite a few (good) things to say about your guild ; we removed him from The Collective after he left our guild and joined <Monsters Inc.> It might seem harsh to you but there is a code we live by and it's RPish to a fault. In fact, we had planned an (RP) event which included <Monsters Inc.> but DBlackKnight says you guys may not understand and your guildmaster was not online to discuss it.

When Mahjik, Castledawg and Diyanna reach level 70 <We Are Borg> will attempt to arrange a RPPvP event with <Monsters Inc.> and any other noteworthy level 70 Twinking guilds on Frostwolf, prizes included. If things go as planned, that will happen for the New Year. You're invited (of course!) so keep an eye on your mailbox!

11. Kila! Greetings man and Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas to you all!

I was online today after a long stretch of mia; The Four (Jojomonk, Absolum, Lilyandra and Mahjik) were busy doing level 60 Wargames and running players through dungeons. We're sizing up to start recruiting level 60 twinks into <We Are Borg > after our training is complete. Ahn Quiraj awaits, you know. I will not keep it waiting.

DBlackKnight (Lilyandra) had quite a few (good) things to say about your guild ; we removed him from The Collective after he left our guild and joined <Monsters Inc.> It might seem harsh to you but there is a code we live by and it's RPish to a fault. In fact, we had planned an (RP) event which included <Monsters Inc.> but DBlackKnight says you guys may not understand and your guildmaster was not online to discuss it.

When Mahjik, Castledawg and Diyanna reach level 70 <We Are Borg> will attempt to arrange a RPPvP event with <Monsters Inc.> and any other noteworthy level 70 Twinking guilds on Frostwolf, prizes included. If things go as planned, that will happen for the New Year. You're invited (of course!) so keep an eye on your mailbox!
    Yeah man :p, I'm a bit busy now so I will try log back when I get the chance, I might be on/off at the moment.

12. Role playing? Like you take a role of a Father? Mother? Sister? Brother?

I hope someone makes a FOREPLAYING guild. Huhahahha