1. Events December 12th - December 18th

Greetings Warmane community,

Here's the event schedule for this week.

Schedule

Brief description of events
    Spoiler: Show
    40v40 BGs
    Fight your enemy faction and see who triumphs! Warsong Gulch 40v40s!

Race event
    Be the first to reach the thrones and pass all the obstacles.

1v1 Tournament
    You know your class? Prove it and win the 1v1 Tournament. Streamed on official channel.

Hide and Seek
    Find the hiding place, go through mountains, rivers and get a prize for it!

Bounty Hunt
    Hunt the players with a price on their head or be the one that's being hunted. Your choice.

Most of the events will be described in announcements prior to the event starting!

As always, all times are GMT/UTC and match our current time that is shown on the website. Also, we appreciate all feedback for the events as long as it's constructive. If you have any ideas, feel free to post them here. We read them all.

Regards
    Warmane
    Edited: December 14, 2016

2. Todays events have been moved to 6pm server time.

3. I don't see stairs event on Icecrown,will we have it there ?

4. Cow event

Cow event this stupid yar ?

5. No 1v1 for icc
    K! Again....
    Sorry, that was an error in the schedule. There will be a 1v1 on ICC this Friday.

6. I don't know.. I have been looking forward to the stairs event and cows and snowmen too, ever since last year. :P I wrote a GM ticket, cause well. we're already half-way through December.. And far as I know nobody knows anything. The reply I got was that they couldn't help me with it. So I am just assuming they wont. :(

7. Yeah. I was looking forward to simliar events like last year and nothing happening sofar. Alittle sad because snowman and cow event really made the game easier for alot of people and more fun =D and seems it wont happen this year unless its some sort of warmane surprise. Anyways... best of luck with drops in you guys servers and Merry Christmas!

8. Events have been moved to 5 PM server time.

9. Borrean , will be there a Snowmans / Cow / Maze and Stair events on Icecrown like every year ?

10. hey guys
    why we can't buy mount and low lvl item with vote point so like molten?
    can u give this feature as Christmas gift?
    Edited: December 17, 2016

11. Events have been moved to 5 PM server time.
    Are you really not gonna make any custom Christmas events this year ?
    Cuz these events are depressing if i may say , everyone is waiting for the announcement and nothing is being said and no one knows if you are actually doing anything about it .