1. Wtb Glyph of the Weaponmaster

Wtb Glyph of the Weaponmaster for warrior alliance side

pm me here or ingame, or leave a reply.
    I m paying very well.
    Edited: December 12, 2016

2. does this glyph exists? I'm searching almost every day for weaponmaster, watchful eye and impaling throws for like 1 year on both factions AHs and nothing

3. According to wowhead drop rate of recipe is 0.9% from timless isle.

4. I have seen people walking around with it so i guess its very rare. I have been trying to farm it for 4 days now, but the mob does not want to drop anything exept coins ( the mob is Jakur of Ordon on timeless isle and he is supposed to drop it), I have made a bugreport but who knows when they will look into it.

5. I have purchased all the inscription recipes through the Professions Upgrade service, and the only ones that weren't given to me are most of the ones from timeless isle which include Glyph of the Weaponmaster. The people that got it, most likely got it when that place was under some bug issues after launch or such, and most likely left realm by now. Example being Reins of the Onyx Cloud Serpent that was available some years ago through the quest Surprise Attack, that got bugged and never fixed since, regardless being top priority on bug tracker. Not sure why they haven't released those glyphs yet, but from what i heard, Glyph of Regenerative Magic is bugged according to the ones that had it, so perhaps that is the reason those glyphs aren't released yet.