1. Is it boring on alliance side?

I'm not one to complain especially on a PVP server, but in every contested zone alliance are always camping. STV, Tanaris, Hellfire. It's always geared 80's that just spend hours camping lowbies and killing quest NPC's. I'll logout come back after work 8 hours later and stilll the same thing lol. Do you guys not have anything else to do?

2. both sides have them, dont worry.
    usually people camping these sites cant achiev anything in arena/battlegrounds, so.. they kill lowlevels.

3. I'm not one to complain especially on a PVP server, but in every contested zone alliance are always camping. STV, Tanaris, Hellfire. It's always geared 80's that just spend hours camping lowbies and killing quest NPC's. I'll logout come back after work 8 hours later and stilll the same thing lol. Do you guys not have anything else to do?
    lul, its only a habdful of people doing that ****. Its a malrepresentation of the Alliance. WE ARE THE RELIGION(I mean faction) OF PEACE. ALLAHU SNACKBARRRRR!!!

4. I'm not one to complain especially on a PVP server, but in every contested zone alliance are always camping. STV, Tanaris, Hellfire. It's always geared 80's that just spend hours camping lowbies and killing quest NPC's. I'll logout come back after work 8 hours later and stilll the same thing lol. Do you guys not have anything else to do?
    The reason behind this is that alliance has long bg ques, therefore they aither wait that time in elwyn forest, or camp lowbies somewhere.
    As for them being unable to achieve anything in arenas, well 90% of comuntiy cant achieve anything in there but they dont camp lowbies right?

The bigger bg wait time, the more gankers :P

5. The reason behind this is that alliance has long bg ques, therefore they aither wait that time in elwyn forest, or camp lowbies somewhere.
    As for them being unable to achieve anything in arenas, well 90% of comuntiy cant achieve anything in there but they dont camp lowbies right?

The bigger bg wait time, the more gankers :P
    thats so inaccurate, but w.e, you have your perception of things. im not saying you're wrong, but you are.

6. thats so inaccurate, but w.e, you have your perception of things. im not saying you're wrong, but you are.
    any arguments? or just a plain denial?

7. More people play Alliance , so when you decide to kill one of their alts expect to get camped for hours .