1. Clarification from <The Reveler Folk> regarding false rumors about guild rules

Hello everyone, this is Swordsaint, officer of <The Reveler Folk>. we have been around rumors about some ex-players of our guild spreading rumors about the loot rules of our guild and simply putting up the drama of loot reserved to officers etc. So to clarify on this topic for once and forever, i would like to post this on behalf of our guild.

1. People QQing about raid spots :- Well we are not a hardcore raiding guild and we do have social players as well and we don't deny people from a guild invite, but we tell them prior if we are full on that class/spec before invite is done. First they behave like,"ok invite me anyways" and then they cause drama "oh hell yea! i am not being invited to raids here". I don't think i need to say anything further on this point.

2. People spreading rumors about Loot system :- Firstly, yes ATM we follow our guild preference list and we had kept BIS weapons and Trinket in that list and the list did not contain only officers, but had players including Lest, Floows, Elaid, Panzar, Domaciajvar, Delvana, Depressia, Toostronk which are not officers but raiders who had been raiding with us since long enough. Other loot except those weapons and trinkets is always on /roll in our gruns. If someone joins guild today and keeps qqing why cant he roll on those weapon and trinkets in our guild run, that is not gonna work, neither for you nor us. We don't allow new players in guild to roll for bis items right away unless that loot is per list or none from our raiders rank needs it. So, please get a better conscience and don't spread rumors about our guild rules next time you apply to some other guild because you are unable to roll for DV/Solace/Justicebringer/Bastion of Purity/Archon Glaive/Stormpike Cleaver etc. Because even in those guilds you wont be allowed easily to get bis loot in your initial runs. WE NEVER ALLOWED NEW PLAYERS TO SIMPLY ROLL ON BIS WEAPONS/TRINKETS AND WE NEVER WILL. This is simply how our guild works. So, please refrain from spreading such funny rumors if you were not worth some particular item in our guild run as per our loot rules.

This post is not alone for players who spread such false words around, but for the other guild managements as well who entertain such last resort reasons for leaving last guild.

cheers,
    Swordsaint/Vampyro
    <The Reveler Folk>

2. Well those rules seems pretty common and normal, me personal cant understand that there are players that think opposite, or that there are guild managements who consider words like that from players like that for serious, but yeah bad false rumors should not be spread around like that. Full support and good luck to you guys :)

Kind regards,
    Roronja

3. Well those rules seems pretty common and normal, me personal cant understand that there are players that think opposite, or that there are guild managements who consider words like that from players like that for serious, but yeah bad false rumors should not be spread around like that. Full support and good luck to you guys :)

Kind regards,
    Roronja
    Thanx but yea players of every kind exists on wow :)