1. So, how is lordareon?

Hi! I never played wotlk before and i want to get into it, some people recommended me this server so here i am. My question is, how buffed are raids? Will i have issues finding a guild/progress with them as the "new guy" on the block? How is pvp? I know that its 3 questions instead of 1 but im excited to play something new. Thanks in advance for the answers.

2. Naxx and Ulduar are pretty buffed but they are previous tier. Right now Lordaeron is on TOC progression patch and it is not that buffed as the previous. The release of Icecrown Citadel is near but how hard it will be we can't know from now. Tactics remain pretty much the same so you would need to put the same effort to get yourself "knowledge-ready" to raid. You should farm a bit more till you get to the required gearscore though but with doing a lot of heroic 5-mans and trial of the champion dungeon you will get to it pretty fast. There are a lot of guilds recruiting and not taking only hardcore people, so you won't have problems finding your place :) Keep in mind that Lordaeron is 1x rates so you will spent a lot of time leveling till you get to 80 (probably a month or more, depending on how much you play). About the PvP - there are battlegrounds and arenas (2v2) almost all the time, so you don't wait much in queue. 3v3 and 5v5 are dead though (like in almost all private servers).

3. Naxx and Ulduar are pretty buffed but they are previous tier. Right now Lordaeron is on TOC progression patch and it is not that buffed as the previous. The release of Icecrown Citadel is near but how hard it will be we can't know from now. Tactics remain pretty much the same so you would need to put the same effort to get yourself "knowledge-ready" to raid. You should farm a bit more till you get to the required gearscore though but with doing a lot of heroic 5-mans and trial of the champion dungeon you will get to it pretty fast. There are a lot of guilds recruiting and not taking only hardcore people, so you won't have problems finding your place :) Keep in mind that Lordaeron is 1x rates so you will spent a lot of time leveling till you get to 80 (probably a month or more, depending on how much you play). About the PvP - there are battlegrounds and arenas (2v2) almost all the time, so you don't wait much in queue. 3v3 and 5v5 are dead though (like in almost all private servers).
    First of all thanks for the answer, but i have one more question, how do i "farm gearscore" ?

4. First of all thanks for the answer, but i have one more question, how do i "farm gearscore" ?
    It's an addon in game and basically shows how much gear you have, higher item level gear gives more points. He's just saying you need more gear.