1. [WotLK] Help me to decide for what to donate ...

Hey guys, just decided to donate one item on my warr. Im currently playing arms as prot's shield slam is bugged and my initial idea was to get myself an Oathbinder HC. But if I get that weapon, its only gona be useful in PvP and if I keep rolling Arms. The moment shield slam gets fixed, Im 95% positive i switch back prot. Now Im asking the more expirienced players to tell me what's worth it.

Cons of getting Oathbinder HC imo:
    Only gona serve me in PvP ( I still play a little bit of PvE)
    Only gona serve me as Arms

Pros of getting Oathbinder HC imo:
    Giant boost as second BiS wep for arms warrior
    I might actually start enjoying the spec as I play it more

I personally think Arms is weaker than prot for World PVP scenarios, duels and disadvantageous arenas, all the stuff prot does well and I love about it.
    Edited: December 14, 2016

2. Hey guys, just decided to donate one item on my warr. Im currently playing arms as prot's shield slam is bugged and my initial idea was to get myself an Oathbinder HC. But if I get that weapon, its only gona be useful in PvP and if I keep rolling Arms. The moment shield slam gets fixed, Im 95% positive i switch back prot. Now Im asking the more expirienced players to tell me what's worth it.

Cons of getting Oathbinder HC imo:
    Only gona serve me in PvP ( I still play a little bit of PvE)
    Only gona serve me as Arms

Pros of getting Oathbinder HC imo:
    Giant boost as second BiS wep for arms warrior
    I might actually start enjoying the spec as I play it more

I personally think Arms is weaker than prot for World PVP scenarios, duels and disadvantageous arenas, all the stuff prot does well and I love about it.
    on old core pple w8ed for like 2 years to get that bug fixed, and we enjoyed good-working prot for like 1 year.

Arms is superior than prot for any pvp scenario (prot only shines in ATC or vs any "skillcapped" clothie, lul) its just less fun to play. and dont forget that for 1v1(duels or wpvp) both are ****))

3. Yes, warrior is kinda bad for 1v1 and wpvp in comparison with spriest or a ret but if you know what u are doing u can make it work anyways ) Our class is hard but that's what makes us love it :)