1. Lf a specific guild.!

Hello. I was not played from about 2 years WoW. Otherwise i am old played,. play the game from the TBC.
    I am wondering after that many years how many people still very selfish. I dont mean for items, scamming, stealing, not that kind of i.e. I mean a lot of ppl are that addicted so they dont care nor for the guild chat neither for the some question from someone other.
    So.
    I am looking for a guild if it exist - non selfish, not just like a word but in real. I can play both PVE and PVP.
    Seeking a gradulate matute guild with ppl which know to play and know to fun, and ppl who are interested by the others players issues.
    In just a two words - i looking for a guild with square core squad of enough ppl, who play is like a flow.

2. Hello. I was not played from about 2 years WoW. Otherwise i am old played,. play the game from the TBC.
    I am wondering after that many years how many people still very selfish. I dont mean for items, scamming, stealing, not that kind of i.e. I mean a lot of ppl are that addicted so they dont care nor for the guild chat neither for the some question from someone other.
    So.
    I am looking for a guild if it exist - non selfish, not just like a word but in real. I can play both PVE and PVP.
    Seeking a gradulate matute guild with ppl which know to play and know to fun, and ppl who are interested by the others players issues.
    In just a two words - i looking for a guild with square core squad of enough ppl, who play is like a flow.
    So check the recruitment section of the forums .

3. Well might take some time b4 you find a guild where all members are fun. Every guild has its gd and bad ppl, and its ups and downs.
    1. keep an eye on global for those recruiting
    2. check recruitment on forum
    3. if ur in party or questing with som1 talk to them and if their gd ask to join their guild.
    4. start a new guild
    +5. check forum localized part. will assume ur not english from what i read(most of us arnt) but if u have issues with it you might prefer to find a guild from your country which will also be more active on your times. Localized guilds will sometimes post there for members.

Gl finding
    a gradulate matute guild
    !

4. Well might take some time b4 you find a guild where all members are fun. Every guild has its gd and bad ppl, and its ups and downs.
    1. keep an eye on global for those recruiting
    2. check recruitment on forum
    3. if ur in party or questing with som1 talk to them and if their gd ask to join their guild.
    4. start a new guild
    +5. check forum localized part. will assume ur not english from what i read(most of us arnt) but if u have issues with it you might prefer to find a guild from your country which will also be more active on your times. Localized guilds will sometimes post there for members.

Gl finding !
    I want to join a guild which make guild raids, where the peopple not thinking only for items and gold and stuff. Where ppl are able to healp each other, ofc if they r not busy and if those who need help really need it.
    I know how easy is in this game to enter in moods wich call u to be selfish. So i am old player, i am mature, a can joke, or can be serious, but i play the game for fun. But fun dont need i play just like that, i like to make raids, to do hard bosses and so on. :)
    P.s. About my skills, ive never played Wotlk in serious guild. But have good expirience. Also have fully finished some of the biggest raid instances in upper wersions of WoW.
    Edited: December 16, 2016