1. Few questions about Blackrock!

Hello there!

I have been playing Warmane/Molten/WoW in general for about 10 years now, and the one thing I loved more than anything else was the arenas. No matter what game I tried after (Warhammer Online, Rift, SWTOR), the PvP seemed to pale in comparison to arenas.

I was always decent at it, but naturally having been out of the game for 2/3 years (I last stopped playing arenas on Molten 2 years ago) I'm rusty as hell.

1) Is there a steep learning curve on this server?
    2) Do 2s/3s pop regularly?
    3) What's the community like?
    4) Is there room to grow? I.e. are there people that help out relative newcomers and such?
    5) What's the best thing for me to do to get started? Solo queue?
    6) The dude in this vid (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQJlDUlLMd0) has a really clean UI that looks perfect for arenas. Does someone have any decent UI to download, or know all of those addons?
    and lastly....7) Is this the best server to go to if I want to experience just PvP? I did like WOTLK's pve, but spent most of my time doing that on live/Molten. I notice the other servers have higher pops, but I'd imagine the caliber of PvP to be best on Blackrock?

Thanks in advance!

2. 2) yes but most poplar ladder is Soloq
    5) Find a partner and do a lot of 2s
    7) yes, it is the best realm for arena

3. 1) yes, most of the people you ll face will be better so if you have the motivation, you can improve a lot
    2) you ll always find queues in 2v2 but in 3v3 sometimes it might not pop.
    3) bad and toxic for most of the part
    4) dont think there are a lot of people that are willing to help starters after 9 years of this game but you can learn urself by watching videos/guides
    5) solo queue is the best learning function as it gets u used to 3v3 environment and makes you see your limits.
    6) gladius for frames, tidynameplates for nameplates, bartender for action bars, spell alerter for spell announcements, doom's cooldown pulse , plate buffs for debuffs above nameplates and losecontrol for CCs timers.
    and lastly....
    7) best pvp is blackrock

http://www.twitch.tv/darkml for some content

4. 1) Yes
    2) 2s very active, 3s not so active
    3) Cancer.
    4) Not so much, unless you know some old friend or you are extremely lucky finding someone not cocky on the realm
    5) Duels, wargames with some friends, and soloq
    6) I just use gladius and interruptbar, I don't like weird pve heroes UI, I play with stanrdard Blizzard UI since years and I'm fine with it. But feel free to customize it as u want, if it doesn't affect (bad) your gameplay, everything is good.
    7) I would say icecrown if you need some practice (specially after years), but blackrock is good aswell.