1. I guess it could be trinket
    Edited: December 21, 2016

2. @Mercy

Does it has to be weapon / shield? I was thinking of making a libram/trinket, is that okay?
    Cool idea. Go for it! I'll allow it. :)

To clarify, we still want it to be something that is "wielded". No armors.

3. The sword is my original design, from my deviant art : http://sunny223.deviantart.com/art/U...253A1482330968

It's nothing special as a sword design, I focus on the story of the sword and the source of it's power and the reason it exists, I apologize that it's a bit long.
    The sword protects it's wielder from harm for a short duration if they risk death. It is usable by Warriors, Paladins and Death Knights. It focuses on keeping the wielder alive as protection is it's very purpose, it's fueled by the desire to protect a loved one from death whatever the cost.

Dalerian, will of the undying

http://imgur.com/a/1RCFr

Story:

Some say that the bond between brothers is the strongest, born together, fighting together, surviving together. This was the life of two Blood Elf brothers Dalerian - the elder brother a paladin, kind, calm, calculated and very protective of his younger brother Dalen the hunter who unlike his sibling was rather impatient and a bit reckless. As the two boys grew so did their adventures, from simple trips in the woods to brawling with the most dangerous criminals in Silvermoon.

Dalerian had been given an old family heirloom, a sword called Sapphire Talon, that got its name from the blue grip and odd jagged shape of the blade, Dalerian was given that sword because he was the elder, and vowed he would protect his little brother to his dying breath with it.

Dalerian and Dalen were bent on going to Icecrown in Northrend to fight the Lich King's forces and have their revenge for Silvermoon and joined the Argent Crusade. He and his brother had enough experience with undead as they had been clearing the Dead Scar from undead for many years. They honed their skills to the point where they were some of the finest fighters, yet the siblings had no idea what was waiting for them on the cold continent....

They quickly rose in rank in The Argent Crusade, both became Crusaders in a year, they were part of a battalion that fought in the front lines not too far from the infamous Icecrown Citadel.

One of those days things felt odd, they were not facing a lot of resistance so they pushed deeper in scourge territory until.... their group was ambushed by Death Knights. Every crusader was killed almost immediately and only the two brothers remained alive, struggling to survive. Heavily outnumbered the brothers fought as relentlessly as possible, eventually the two were getting tired as the undead kept coming and coming...

In the heat of battle, a death knight swings his sword at the younger Dalen, Dalerian without hesitating interfered, which resulted in him to get pierced with a giant sword trough the heart.
    Seeing his brother die in front his very eyes, Dalen shattered....He grabbed Sapphire Talon from his brother's hands and went into a berserk rage, screaming and slashing everyone in sight. A dozen powerful death knights went down like wheat to a scythe, his face, armor and his brother's sword were covered in blood.

His unrelenting vigor pulled the interest of the Lich King himself, who resurrected Dalen as a death knight after he was eventually killed. He gave him the name Sanguineus because of all the blood on him from the slain undead.

Sapphire Talon still in Dalen's hands became corrupted, engraved in runes, covered in skulls and blood from fallen enemies.... it was merely a shadow of its former self....

Now raised as death knight commander, Sanguineus had his memory erased and mercilessly obeyed the Lich King's orders, slaughtering every living soul in the Scarlet Enclave. For some reason Sanguineus always kept the corrupted Sapphire Talon on himself, he had no memories of his past self but for some reason he didn't understand he was very attached to it, but every time he tried to remember his head hurt. The onslaught of the Scarlet Crusade went in very quickly, the scourge was numerous and very strong, Sanguineus kept doing whatever he was told by his superiors, until he was sent to Light's Hope chapel...

As the Death Knights approached Light's hope chapel to fight the last stand by the crusaders.... They faced heavy resistance and were defeated by Highlord Tirion Fordring. The most unexpected things happened after that....

Tirion and Darion had a long talk after the defeat of the death knights, Highlord Fordring reminded Darion who he was by bringing his father's soul.
    As Highlord Darion Mograine regained his memory thanks to Highlord Tirion Fordring who reunited Darion with his father, memories were flooding back his mind, bringing him back piece by piece... until The Lich KIng appeared as he sealed Darion's father back in Frostmourne.

As Highlord Darion charged at the Lich King in anger, he was blown away but managed to create a small crack in Frostmourne, which was enough for Dalerian's soul to escape and enter the corrupted Sapphire Talon still in Dalen's hand...... As the blade surged with energy and was purified Dalen (Sanguineus) started regaining his memories, the more he remembered the angrier he got and with tears in his eyes he charged at Arthas yelling at him.

Arhtas tried to slash Dalen as he did Darion but the sword imbued with his late brother's soul discharged a surge of energy that protected Dalen from the strike, which allowed him to slash the Lich King before he retreated, with a painful grunt Arthas yelled: "This.... is not over!"

Dalen decided to rename the purified sword after his brother..... "Dalerian , will of the undying" As a free death knight he was now Dalen again, knight of the Ebon Blade later in the Ashen Verdict....
    Edited: December 22, 2016 Reason: Editing parts of the story, adding links

4. ok so, here's my first work. i want to state that i am not an artist, therefore i had to use a few programs to help me make this sword.

Razgris Flame of Perseverance.

Lore:

This sword was created by the combined powers of Alextrasza the Life-Binder and Neltharion the Earth-Warder, better known as Deathwing. This was during the War of The Ancients, before deathwing became corrupted by the old gods and betrayed the other dragonflights. The sword's original name was "Kandorien, Dark Flame of the Makers" and was used by Alextrasza herself during some battles.

After the War of the ancients, the sword was gifted by Alextrasza to its consort, Tyranastrasz, who held it for 10,000 years until he was captured by the orcs during the Second War, and was taken to Grim Batol.

Adventurers searched for the sword across the world for years, until it was found in Grim Batol by Razgris, a young human soldier that was captured and tortured relentlesly by the orcs in order to obtain information. However, the young warrior refused to speak for years, even after the orc commander offered him a swift death should he choose to tell them what they wanted to know.

Impressed by his tenacity, the dragon queen offered him an option. he granted the human a part of her power and longevity, and the ability to stay alive regardless of injuries should he choose so, and in return the warrior, once free, would have to serve the red dragongflight and protect the living. The Warrior acepted but felt unconscius while the magic was taking place.

The orcs commander, knowing what the Dragon Queen had done, chained Razgris by his waist in Elementium Chains in a hidden section between Grim Batol walls, allowing him to move but never to run away.

During the movement of the captives away from the fortress, an orc found the sword, and, in an impulse of rage, trew it to Razgris with the hope of killing it, unaware of the Life-Binder magic, but instead knocked him out, which led the orc to believe it killed it, so it run away, leaving razgris where it was.

The Human, now with reddish, partially scaled skin and ember eyes due to Alextrasza's magic awoke and found the sword in the floor. He took it and smashed the chain that was holding him time and time again without succes.
    Kept alive by the blessing, and his own will, the warrior smashed the chain relentlessly for years, barely scratching its surface, until in a sudden burst of strenght, and a magical flame that came out of the sword, he managed to break the chain with a single swing.

Razgris, now armed with "Kandorien" rushed trough the fortress walls looking for the dragon queen, but the fortress was empty, occupied only by the corrupted offspring of the queen.

Razgris escaped, now free it had no more use for the sword, which only resembled the horrors he had gone trough, so he trew it away on the way back to lordaeron, near the Alterac Mountains.

after finding out that lordaeron had fallen and being told of the events that led to its demice, Razgris decided decided to search for the red dragonflight to fulfill his promise, a search that led him to northrend, to the Wyrmest Temple, where he found Queen Alextrasza and swore to serve the red dragonflight and to protect all living beings.

But no warrior lives forever. Razgris fell at The Wrathgate, due to the plague unleashed by Apotechary Putress. Such plague began transforming Razgris into undead, and he chose to die, rather than live as an undead or worse, for the magic of the Dragon Queen allowed him to chose his end...

Now, with the story behind the tragic end of the Persistent Warrior, adventurers are going back to Grim Batol to explore its surroundings hoping to find the sword that made a man free, a sword that can free them all.

nobody has seen the sword since Tyranastrasz was captured. Alextraszas's memories of the sword are unnacurate and the last man who saw it, Razgris, is dead. all thats left was a painting made by razgris itself, not finished, of the blade:

http://imgur.com/iPbjDT4

tho it is believed to be almost as powerfull as Shadowmourne itself:

http://imgur.com/JMzLCw6

a few things into consideration:

first: the chains that held razgris were made of ELEMENTIUM. it is the hardest metal on azeroth and its very rare, it is believed to be indestructible. the blade of the windseeker, another legendary weapon, was made of this element.

second: do not think as Razgris as a mere human, since it was affected by magic and also i am not providing much the character's story, only the sword's.

third: i have uploaded images to a weapon STAT creator here: http://www.wowitemcreator.com/view/4...severance.html
    but the idea IS NOT STOLEN, its mine, here's my warr to prove it: http://imgur.com/a/ckkmA

and last but not least: i am NOT a native english speaker, so i apologize if something is not correct. also, much of the information is actual lore from world of warcraft, so anyone wondering why they were moving the prisoners out of grim batol or how the queen escaped can go and look for that at the wiki.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and i hope you enjoyed.

Best regards
    Bakkhos16
    Edited: December 21, 2016 Reason: a link was not working: fixed

5. [Tbfbringer]

Lore:

There is no greater symbol of Horde's might than warrior Tbf, the Horde's most fearless warrior.
    Orphaned at a young age, Tbf had to fight to keep himself alive, he decided to join horde's strongest military forces and he developed strength of a real warrior in a short time. Tbf's resolve occuried during the first battle of second war, when horde forces were greatly outnumbered by alliance forces and exhausted, general of the Horde called for his soldiers to retreat, but Tbf refused to accept such an act of cowardice. Breaking formation, Tbf strode towards the captain and slaughtered the general with his sword.

Sword was like no else you could ever see, Tbf was such a great warrior that he had sword that was specially crafted for him with letters TBF. It may sound weird or even funny but this sword was deadlier than any else.
    Both terrified and inspired, the soldiers followed Tbf into battle and fought with incredible strength and fervor. After a long battle, they ultimately emerged victorious. It was clear that Tbf is new Horde general.

In the next battle of war, Horde forces dominated alliance but during battle, general Tbf was assassinated by gang of rogues, as it was Alliance war plan, because it was clear that Horde were becoming too powerful while being led by General Tbf.
    Moment's before dying, warrior Tbf said his last words; "Only warriors who do not fear death may wield my sword."

http://i.imgur.com/FFANM49.jpg
    (sorry about bad drawing. I draw it in paint because I have no drawing skills whatsoever.)

I know I wont win, because I see people who give much more effort into this, but I had fun making story / weapon etc. :D

6. i would like to know something.. i am thinking in a 2nd and 3rd work already...
    the item has to be legendary, and has to be some kind of weapon/shield/trinket but it CANNOT be a piece or armor...

can it be a QUEST ITEM? i mean.. does it has to be equipable or we can use it to hand in to an NPC?

7. How do you make the pictures appear in your text instead of having a link?

8. ok so, here's my 2nd work. i had to use paint some more this time so the quality of the drawing might be a bit lower, but i hope i can compensate with the story. again, i am having trouble with drawing them, so if anyone knows a good app for this i would love to hear it.

again, same rules for time events, up to WOTLK expansion.

Senethil, Silence of the Devouted.

Senethil Morningsong, or Senethil the Silent, was the first and only daughter of the Grand Priestess Thaeloren, the head chief of the priest order at Queen Azharas's command. Senethil's staff was wielded by her mother, and passed to her when she died.
    Senethil Morningsong was a novice along with Tyrande Whisperwind in the Order of Elune at the city of Suramar, however they rarely saw each other.
    During her studies at Suramar, she was called by Queen Azshara in order to take place as Grand Priestess when her mother died under suspicious circumstances. For years she served her queen, until one day Counselor Xavius, a queen advisor, came up with the idea of using the Well of Eternity to erase the lesser beings, an idea that the Queen found to her liking. Senethil disaproved the idea and tryed to convince the queen of her mistake. Time and time again she preached the queen, but she refused to listen.
    However, when Senethil heard of the plan to open a portal to let Sargeras pass led by the queen herself, objected. She entered the throne room with a fierce look in her eyes and demanded her queen to cease the madness. Her queen, now tricked by sargeras, tired of the priestess preaches, raged, and with a single spell tore Senethil's vocal chords apart. Injured, the priest fleed the palace and hide between the city, recovering from the wounds. Her Prayings to Elune and healing magic granted her flesh a swift recovery, however, her vocal chords never healed, thus leaving her unable to speak.

During the War of the ancients, she joined the forces that tried to stop Queen Azshara, and helped save countless lives with her blessings and healing spells, both allies and highborne enemy elves.

On the events of The Sundering, Senethil decided to confront Queen Azshara herself as she placed a shield to protect the city from the incoming waters.

"I know you cannot speak, child, How can a lesser being unable to comunicate pose a threat to me?" Said the queen, as Senethil aproached her. The spell im casting shall protect us all, and with time, we will finish what Sargeras and his lesser demons were unable to do" said the queen, as a spell launched by Senethil bounced off the protective shield.
    "You shall not stop me" said Azshara "NONE SHALL STOP ME" she said, as more and more of Senethil spells bounced off the shield.

Senethil saw no way out. If she did not break the shield, both the queen's and the city's, all the lives that were lost, all the sacrifices that were made during the War of the Ancients would have been in vain, and the remaining elves that survived would pay the price of her failure. The Queen, along with her people, had to die.
    The priest closed her eyes, draw upon the powers of elune, and just as the waters touched the city's shield she launched a burst of the goddess starlight from her staff. The blast was so powerfull that it destroyed both the queen's shield and the city's alike, however, it also killed Senethil. With her last breath, the silent priestess spoke a whisper, one that had held for a very long time: "For my people..." she said, before closing her eyes forever.

It known now that the queen was able to regain enough power to shield the palace alone, and that has now turned into the leader of the Nagas.

The staff, along with the city, was lost, and remain hidden until this day, but it is said that the one who posseses the staff will also own the devotion of Senethil.

Appearance:

http://imgur.com/a/KDXUk

Powers:

http://imgur.com/a/H3ait

observations:

1: even tho it is true that Queen Azshara and her people relied more on the well of eternity, the priest order of the sisters of elune regarded to all night elves alike, thus including the Highborne.
    2: again, the lore can be found in the wiki regarding to the sundering and the war of the ancients, Senethil is an original character of mine, so you wont find anything there.

I hope you like this work as well, and hopefully i will have more to show you in a few days
    Edited: December 21, 2016 Reason: added observations. corrected minor gramatical mistakes.

9. How do you make the pictures appear in your text instead of having a link?
    [ img ] link [ /img ] without spaces ofc

10. How do you make the pictures appear in your text instead of having a link?
    [img]imagelink.jpg[/ img]

Remove the space. Fill in the center with your own image url. Make sure it's a direct link to the image.
    i would like to know something.. i am thinking in a 2nd and 3rd work already...
    the item has to be legendary, and has to be some kind of weapon/shield/trinket but it CANNOT be a piece or armor...

can it be a QUEST ITEM? i mean.. does it has to be equipable or we can use it to hand in to an NPC?
    If it's a quest item that can be wielded as though it were a weapon of some sort, sure.

11. [img]imagelink.jpg[/ img]

Remove the space. Fill in the center with your own image url. Make sure it's a direct link to the image.

If it's a quest item that can be wielded as though it were a weapon of some sort, sure.
    arrg... should have i been told that before i would have used the item above with a different name for a more.. TIME SAVING item.. dont worry, i still have more ideas coming up =)

12. [img]imagelink.jpg[/ img]

Thank you! And did you like my story?

13. The Cursed Blade of Faolan
    http://imgur.com/a/taEZe

One hand dagger 421 - 630 Damage
    Classes: Rogue
    92 agility
    72 stamina
    Equip: Increases your Attack power by 121
    Equip: Increases your Critical strike rating by 63
    Equip: Increases your Armor penetration rating by 61
    Equip: Each time you strike a enemy with this weapon you will get 20 attack power for 5 seconds, stacks up to 15 times

This blade is only a legend, or that's what everyone thinks it is... This dagger was first carried by Faolan Valor a skilled assassin in the SI:7. One day he got a mission to Assassinate a powerfull warlock called "Rafan". He was on his was but Rafan was one step ahead of him becouse he had a spy in the SI:7, so Rafan finds out about this and prepeares himself for Faolan's attempt to assassinate him. Faolan finally comes to assassinate Rafan, but Rafan sees his back stab coming and dodges it as soon as he dodged it he throw a fel fireball at Faolan with a direct hit in his chest it blows him back bashing his back to the wall. Faolan couldn't move from the pain and Rafan says "Don't worry i won't just kill you i will make you suffer for all eternity", Rafan takes Faolan's soul and puts it into his blade. The next day the SI:7 found out about the death of Faolan so Master Mathias Shaw went personaly to kill Rafan, but when he got there he found all of Rafan's people dead and Faolans blade in Rafan's back. He tried to pick up Faolans blade but he saw unimaginable images, nightmares so he quickly stopped touching the blade, later on Mathias Shaw took the blade despite seeing so many horrible images and locked it into a box until someone with a pure hearth is worthy of welding it. But thats just a legend or is it?

14. ok, here's a 3rd work. this is more like a funny project rather than a serious one.

this is a QUEST ITEM required by the NPC Chromie <ambassador of the bronze dragonflight> (http://www.wowhead.com/npc=27856/chromie)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Chromie>

<name>, good to see you!

Or is this the first time we've met?

I'm in so many places and times right now, I sometimes have a hard time keeping track of all of it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

! The missing staff

Chromie:

<name>, there you are! i was looking for you!

Or wait, did i already told you this before? (Chromie examines the possibilities on its head)

Anyway, would you do me a favour? you see.. with so many trips back and forth trought time i have lost my Staff. It is a very special staff you know, it has seen preety much every historical event on azeroth! the problem is i dont know where i left it. could you go and check some places for me? here's how it looks like

----------------------------------------

Chromie wants you to enter the Black Morass, Old Hillsbrad Foothills and The Culling of Stratholme to search for clues of its staff.

Black morass investigated 0/1
    Old Hillsbrad Foothills investigated 0/1
    The Culling of Stratholme investigated 0/1

--------------------------------

progress:

Did you find the staff? dont worry, i might have lost it ages ago.. or was it just a moment ago?

Completion: ?

The Infinite dragonflight took it!? oh.. thats bad news, the staff contains visions of the past, with its powers on the wrong hands it can cause great damage to the time events we have now!

You said you heard them saying it was taken to a time where it could modify the outcome of both the alliance and the horde? There are quite a few places where they could have gone...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

! Time is of the essence

Quickly <name>, im quite sure i know the location of the staff, but in order to bring it back you will need a few things. Go to the isle of Quel'Danas, enter the sunwell and retrieve a vial Kil'Jaeden's Blood. You will also need the essence of the four watchers of Ulduar, and a Nightmare Dragon's heart. you can locate the dragons at the entrances to the Emerald Dream.

-----------------

Chromie has asked you to bring her a vial of Kil'jaeden blood, the essence of Thorim-Hodir-freya and Mimiron and the hearth of a Nightmare Dragon.

Vial of Kil'jaeden's blood 0/1
    Hodir essence 0/1
    Thorim essence 0/1
    Freya essence 0/1
    Mimiron essence 0/1
    Nightmare hearth 0/1

--------------------------

Progression:

Do you have the essences? Quickly <name>, we dont have much time!

Completion: ?

Excellent work <name>, these will do!

-------------------------------------------------------------

!Time's up

Quickly <name> we have no time! The Infinite dragonflight gave the staff to Archimonde at the World Tree, with the staff powers it can forsee its enemies movements! if you dont stop him the time lapse will be changed forever!

i have used the items you provided to create this potion, it will weaken The Defiler long enough for you to take the staff and run away. do not try to kill him, leave that for the combined forces of the alliance and the horde, or you will alter the time yourself.

I will teleport you to Hyal Summit inside the Caverns of Time. Go now <name>, go and make haste on the recovery of the staff!

----------

Chromie has asked you to retrieve the Time Lost Staff from Archimonde inside Hyal Summit.

Chromie Time Lost Staff 0/1

-----

progression:

Quickly <name>! every second lost cannot be regained!

completion:

Great job <name>! i wondered if i would ever see the staff back. Let me recompensate you for your efforts!

------------------------------------------------------

a few things:

on the first quest the player would recieve an item containing the look of the staff, which is the following:

http://imgur.com/a/JgHW6

also, it would require the player to kill every boss in the dungeons, with a special trigger inside Culling Of Stratholme that shows that the staff has been taken to a more influential place.

on the 2nd quest, the player has to defeat Kil'jaeden and the ulduar watchers on any dificulty, and 1 of the Nightmare Dragons (located in some special places like duskwood, feralas or ashenvale) and be able to loot it (grey name wont be usefull)

and on the 3rd quest, the ingame item would be like this:

http://imgur.com/a/VObhw

Archimonde would be temporally stunned, and when the player took the item Archimonde would awake and regain full strenght. The player then must run away and get inside a portal back to Chromie before it dies.
    If the player dies before reaching the portal, the staff will dissapear from the inventory.

i hope you liked this story as well and i look foward making some more creative stuff...
    Edited: December 22, 2016 Reason: images were not working, pasted the link to imgur instead.

15. Thank you! And did you like my story?
    Loved the story, but there is something wrong with the blade stats (or at least i think its wrong). it deals nearly the same damage as Shadowmourne, but it deals it 3 times as fast. For a 2 handed weapon, 1 second swing (compared to the 3.5 seconds or more of the usual wepons, or the 3.7 of Shadowmourne's) seems a bit overpowered for a level 80 sword.
    other than that the story and the design and name of the blade are just perfect. looking foward to read more like these.

First 12345 ... Last