1. [Astlyr, Blessed Staff of Saints]

Self-drawn, since I have zero knowledge in digital drawing:

Stats:

Description:
    A holy staff wielded by Saints. It channels the power of Light into its surroundings.

Story:
    In times long forgotten, in the aftermath of the cataclysm known as the Sundering, the Sun disappeared for a time, its light blocked by ashes brought by the disaster. At that time mankind were yet separated into tribes – weak and lacking knowledge, they strived to survive in the darkness, but still they were brought to the brink of extinction.

Then the humans wailed to the skies, for the conditions had become so dire that parents were forced to see their children perish, and husbands had to say their farewells to their wives but days after they were united. And it was said, that one day a ray of light broke through the ashes. A single figure, wondrous and radiant to behold, descended on the awe-stricken humans – help had come.

On his right hand the Saint wielded a staff - its shaft was colored gold, and the head was that of a bright sapphire. On it were etched the Three Great Virtues – Respect, Tenacity, and Compassion – which would later become the Church of the Holy Light’s foundation of teachings. The Staff was the first source of Light known by mankind, and they looked on in wonder as golden rays emanated out of the staff’s blue orb, banishing the surrounding darkness.

Using the staff, the Saint, whose name is now forgotten, performed great deeds - guiding his followers, healing the land and keeping their enemies at bay. It became a symbol of divine inspiration and providence, and thus the earliest priests of Light came to use staves.

One day, mankind awakened to find that the ashes of the Sundering had dissipated – the Sun had returned. As they explored the reborn world, they found that the Saint and his staff were nowhere to be seen. A few, however, claimed that on that they, they saw a trail of light heading towards a tall mountain in the far north. It was said that only one who has fully mastered the three Virtues - in other words, a Saint - can gain the right to wield the Blessed Staff...
    Edited: December 22, 2016 Reason: Minor changes.

2. Loved the story, but there is something wrong with the blade stats (or at least i think its wrong). it deals nearly the same damage as Shadowmourne, but it deals it 3 times as fast. For a 2 handed weapon, 1 second swing (compared to the 3.5 seconds or more of the usual wepons, or the 3.7 of Shadowmourne's) seems a bit overpowered for a level 80 sword.
    other than that the story and the design and name of the blade are just perfect. looking foward to read more like these.

I don't really know that much about what exact stats swords should do xD This is merely a representation on how it would look as an item, the speed caught my eye too but I let it go as it's not that important for the sword to be 100% real item wise.
    I like your second story the most, and I really appreciate you like mine, friend. Happy holidays!

3. A blade believed by many to have never existed, and thought to be the reason for the creation of the universe by others. Although lost in the void, it is thought that a single slash from its fearsome edge shattered dimensions and created what we now know as Azeroth, shattering the sword in the process. Losing most of the power it had, it is but a mere projection of the glory it once had. Tossed away and no match to the Pantheon's weapons, there is still enough left to plant fear among everyone, for one day it may return. The one who finds it will be considered a champion, and whoever finds a way to fix it - a god. It hasn't been seen from generations upon generations, all we have left is the restored work from a crap "artist" dating millenias ago, losing quality with each repainting. This is the closest we can get to imagining what the sword looks like. Shatterer of worlds, destroyer of dimensions. Nobody is sure of its true power. Some warlocks say that even Sargeras himself was secretly searching for a way to get this blade back to its former glory. Alas, to no avail.

4. Lore:
    After the events during the Seige of Ogrimmar, rumors of the battle between Garrosh and the combined might of the horde and the alliance spread all throughout Ogrimmar and the rest of Azeroth. Warriors,both of the alliance and the horde, were astonished at the strength that Garrosh achieved through the powers of the Old Gods,and thus the bloodthirsty warriors all throughout Azeroth began the hunt for ancient relics and signs that would lead them to achieve such godly powers. The hunt had lead them to the infested lands of Silithus and into the very heart of Ahn'Qiraj itself.There the warriors had discovered that all of the equipment and items that had been dropped during the great opening of the Gates of Ahn'Qiraj ,from both the fallen Ahn'Qiraj Empire and the combined forces of the alliance and horde, had been absorbed by the very corrupted soil beneath them..Everything seemed to be destroyed, The only solid object was a hilt of a gnomish sword that was piercing the sand...

Nullnerve,The Corrupted Evolution

This is a artifact weapon for warriors:
    Requires lvl 80:
    Legendary 1 handed sword:
    Damage 550-950 Speed 2.30
    100 Agility
    100 Strength
    2 red gem slots
    +60 Critical strike
    +55 Haste
    Change on Hit: Paralyze your enemy for 3 seconds, enemy also takes 30% more damage from all sources
    "Advanced gnomish weaponry imbued with the powers of an old god, truly the next stage in evolution "
    http://imgur.com/a/tp6wo
    Edited: December 23, 2016

5. What is it traveller, you seem tired. Sit and drink and i will tell you my tale.

I am Kugia . well at least that is the name I was given by my rescuers, those you call tuskarr, when they found me. My ship was lost at sea over 500 hundred yrs ago and I was rescued by the Kalu'ak. I have no memory of who I was before, only that i held in my hand i clutched the pendant of the great queen Azshara.
    These strange beasts I had never encountered before, they were large and fierce and rode upon a giant turtle through the storms. They could not take me home they said for although they lived peacefully as fisherman they had a great peril to face. Their leader , the largest of them called Parek told me they were on a hunt. For an ancient evil had risen from the sea to ravege their people. They had ventured into the forbidden depths and brought out the smallest bone from the ancient skeleton that lay down in the hidden deep ocean. The skeleton of an old GOD! I see I have ur interest, but I am tired now and msut rest b4 my journey, come find me at moakil and I will tell you the rest.

This bone he wielded possessed great strength, sometimes whilst you slept you could hear it whispering into the breeze. I was fearful of such magic. I thought such power was too dangerous and that night i sneakily went to cast it back into the sea. Suddenly as i got closer the pendant i wore shone brightly and all around me froze, bone and pendant fused together with the unholy magic they both possessed. The Kalu'ak woke from the howl of the weapon and we could feel the power emanating from it moving through our very skin. The warriors would not go near the weapon now infused with elf magic and asked from me to wield it.

The very next day he had heard the weapons call and he had come and found us! The battle ensued and we lost many brothers and sisters tha day but the beast grew tired. As he came to finish me off I struck down on him one last time and the voice of the great queen echoed in the air along with a great crack of thunder. The beast froze and as if in a dream, he slowly sank between the frozen ocean. Trapped for an eternity. (or so we believed)

We returned to land that year. I gave the weapon back to parek and asked him to keep it hidden and only use it in time of great peril, for if found, and if in the wrong hands, the whole of azeroth may be in danger. Now, with the lich king threatening our very existence, it is time to call forth that power, and find a hero with the resolve to wield it right!

You have just read the first two quests for the legendary questline for the mace Kalok of the depths. After hearing the story from the elf, she leaves and you have to find the kaluak elder you will test your strength and resolve by providing various challenges (1 every week for 4 months, always by the sea or in the sea) then you will be granted the weapon (must be exalted with the kaluak to get 1st quest)

Voice of Kal'ok Increases damage dealt by 30% for 10 seconds, Blessing of the Queen provides a damage absorbing shield based on damage dealt for 10 seconds.

Note: leviroth we know from kaluak questlines was trapped 500 yrs ago by queen azshara (although we have no details as to how) now you know, through magic(much wow). Also chose the kaluak as I love the various races and would like to see more lore on them. Keep hopin in each expansion to see some playable, but we get pandas..

6. "Advanced gnomish weaponry imbued with the powers of an old god, truly the next stage in evolution "
    Yes! Once again our technology prevails! Take that, Goblins!

Ahem, anyway, nice creepy design

7. Name:
    Umbrafel, Scourge of Souls
    Intended for Death Knights

Image:
    https://gyazo.com/dea88f67bb6c56fde681a870d6ec39ce

And another stolen work http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20767942 it would be nice if they would at least credit the artist or show the source instead of downloading, reuploading and trying to pass it as their own.

8. Ahhh sorry!
    I genuinely forgot that part as I was weaving the story in my head.
    Like one of the mods had said, if you can't draw focus on the story;
    Thanks for the reminder, will edit that!

9. Weapon: The Unbreakable, Creation of Tygor IV

The story about Tygor, the creator of The Unbreakable

Tygor IV, the only son of the blacksmith Tygor III was a young student in the arts of a blacksmith. He grew up just like his father and became the successor. His father was proud, he was full of talent but he didn’t notice something was bothering his son. Tygor IV saw more and more different races in his village, he was always obsessed with other cultures. The young Tauren still had much to learn but his dream was to become a Zen Master blacksmith. His father used to tell him that dreams should be kept as dreams and he should be happy with the reagents they have the village.

It was a sunny day, this was the day Tygor had to tell his father that he wanted to leave. Leave the village, the quest to become a Zen Master blacksmith. The scary part was that he wasn’t sure where to go. Only sure he had to go. He was afraid of his father, only fourth generation and already destroying the legacy of the Tygor blacksmiths. Tygor decided to leave a note and left the village.

1 year later he traveled through all of Kalimdor searching how he could become a Zen Master blacksmith. Then he met a Pandaren Kun Chiu. It was an old shady man. He said that Tygor had to stop chasing his dream, it was madness to become a Zen Master Blacksmith. Only the wicked could become like that. But Tygor persuaded Kun to train him. It was to important, and he sacrificed so much already to reach this point.

Kun Chiu Trained him, Years and years passed but Kun noticed that Tygor got obsessed with the materials and the rare reagents of Pandaria. Not only that, Tygor already reached the maximum required skill he needed to become Zen Master Blacksmith. But Tygor wanted more. Kun found Tygor mad and warned him that he got insane. And left Tygor for his own good. Tygor wasn’t himself anymore and got on the insane idea to create a sword with the most harsh material on Azeroth: Nitride. Years of grinding he finally got enough He combined it with all kind of material he came across the journey it was just an experiment after all. The sword was massive and Tygor had never seen a stronger sword. After testing it on the heaviest armor nothing could break it, impossible he thought. But he had to test it. So he climbed to the highest mountain of Pandaria the Mount Neverest. Once he reached the summit he took a deep breath and shouted This is The Unbreakable! And Tygor jumped.

Legends say the sword is still around Mount Neverest, without a scratch and still intact. Why it is still intact is a mystery, one thing is sure it is “The Unbreakable”

The weapon is only for the strongest of warriors, since it’s unbreakable you don't have to worry about the durability of the weapon.

http://imgur.com/LV9tiJd

Edit:
    Looked at stats from other weapons from Wowhead but since the expansion of Draenor they are nerfed. ^^
    Edited: December 25, 2016 Reason: Removed my instagram link

10. The Absolute Zero

Sorry, I actually had so much fun making a story I've decided to make another one on a sword I already created a while ago.

Septimus, a Frost Mage was reading in the great library of Dalaran. He had acces to it all, even the private collection of the Kirin Tor. One day he noticed a book, just a runic picture. It looked like an ice gem so Septimus was curious and opened the book. But… it was empty? He put the book back but something was bothering him. Maybe a frost spell will activate the gem on the cover? He used a cold breath and the gem started to glow. Septimus was surprised but scared that someone would see him and put the book back, but it looked like the gem was pointing to somewhere. Whenever he turned the gem kept pointing to the same direction, The North.

Far in the North, everything solid no water to be found. This is where it freezes, completely uninhabited. What could be here, there is nothing to travel to? Septimus took the chance and traveled to The North. The gem was glowing more and more, so he kept following the gem. Septimus was standing in the middle of a glacier, then the gem started to glow intense. And the gem fell of the book. Septimus wanted to pick up the gem but once he touched it his hand turned black from frostbite, the pain was intense. But Septimus was determined that he wanted to find the secret. He took a pickaxe and started to dig into the glacier. After 3 hours of digging Septimus fell into a cave, onto 2 other gems, he got frostbite everywhere but he felt his Frost magic increasing and it gave him power, at this moment Septimus didn’t care he wanted more and more power kept picking up gems, the gems could cut trough everything and formed a blade out of it. His arm became pure solid and made the grip out of his arm. He laughed as a madman, his eyes started to glow, the cave started to rumble. And the cave collapsed.

The book was filled with this story and found by a Kirin Tor mage. But without the gem on the book the weapon location remains unknown.

The gems are so powerful turning Septimus into solid. They had to be the lowest temperature possible: Absolute Zero

The weapon is mages only, with favoured spec Frost.

http://imgur.com/a/IOYTa
    The book:

Edited: December 25, 2016 Reason: Typo in the weapons description

11. Thalius
    Aegis of Light

Storyline:
    Ages ago.....
    When Azeroth was still young and world was filled with monsters and gods.
    A group of divine beings called Titans ruled the space and time.... bringing light and order to chaos and shadow.A champion of Titans called Sargeras fought for their behalf against countless enemies and terryifing creatures of dark...sending them back cosmic place called dark void.
    However Titans feared that should void become unguarded it might be their ruin.
    They placed Anarian the void guardian in place to ensure that void is not opened...ever.
    Seeing their guardians prevailin fights versus evil they left for other part of cosmos but not before crafting a weapon of immense power to aid guardian for all eternity.
    Instructed by Titans,Arion learned ways of newly formed weapon which was called Thalius,Aegis of Light.Using the staff which had incredible powers of regenrating allies,empowering (even rumored to bring allies to life) kept evil away from opening void for thousand of years.
    Many many aeons later and battle after battle after Sargeras was slowly filled with grief and torment with how Titans interfered with cosmic balance...and in absence of titans Sargeras was consumed with madness shortly after finding no reason to purge demon after demon.

Turning against Titans, Sargeras dabbled in dark arts of fel magic thus opened void rendering all the work he has done previously null.. and releasing creatures all over cosmos..Seeing this Anarion tried to seal void but halfway thru sealing the void was ambushed by Sargeras himself,who was completely overtaken with foul magic ....Sargeras released all energy he had disrupting seal and creating spell disruption shattering the staff in process which was folded into time vortex with Anarion the guardian.
    .However there was something else inside void,..something more even powerful then Sargeras himself....Essence of fallen Titan Ghaleon who has been corrupted by old god and was rumoured to be perished.

Finding himself in strange planet of Azeroth Anarion quickly learned that 12 000 years have passed.
    Surrounded by barren wasteland and weakened from battle and having little magic left within as well with upper part of shattered staff he knew that seal on void eventually will break releasing entity upon this world...
    Feared with thought of part of staff falling into wrong hands eventually and the power of Sargeras himself he knew he had to hide.

Using last of of his magic he traveled to the far part of Azeroth to place called Vanishing Islands into the enchanted forest of Yakuru placing golem of powerful abilites to guard upper part of staff.
    In mean time parts of shattered staff mainly gems landed on Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms where they dissapered shortly after falling into hands unkown...
    The other part of baseline staff was rumoured to be fallen into engulfing water of Teth'ras,ancient lake guarded by Seradas,a behemoth creature like.
    Years after years Anarion lived as hermit until one day a fleet of ships and zeppelins reached border of vanishing islands....
    At the same time a new threat arised from cosmos.A dark void seal has been broken and a void gateway beetween 2 worlds opened by Ghaleon...

Weapon Info

Thalius,Aegies of light is well balanced staff.The upper part consists of orb placed on spire of staff surrounded by floating diamonds made out of crystallized stone.The Orb itself is held by 3 oddly shaped pillars swirling inside with light's energy.The midsection of staff is engraved with diamond shaped gem infused with staff baseline.
    Staff is made of burning star gem and shard of Pantheon's core for basline of staff ,thelenium.....Infused with breath of light of all titans into orb on top of staff.

Proc usage and info:
    CLASS: PRIEST
    Shadow specialization
    Grants your harmful spells chance to invoke Starhards of Aegis dealing additional 10% of spell damage done as holy damage for 15 seconds.When effect ends part or raid members are healed for % done by Starshard Aegis damage.
    (45 sec cooldown,15% procc rate)
    Discipline specialization
    Your healing spells have chance to place Orb of Aegis on target.
    Next damage taken by by target is recieved 2/3 and increasses healing done by 10% for next 5 seconds.
    (10% proc rate)
    Holy specialization
    Your healing spells have chance to surround ally in Starlight Aegis.
    Starlight Aegis grants 10% increased energy,rage,runic power regeneration or 0.5% mana for next 5 seconds.After effect ends taret is envigorated receiving 5% of hp back.
    (10% procc rate)
    Use:Awaken the core of staff bringing back fallen ally back to life (15 min cooldown)

Artwork:

Legendary chain quest:
    Part 1
    ! Guardian of Legend
    Upon passing the magic forest a < > meets the Anarion.
    0 - Greetings traveler,what brings you here to this far end of world?Have you come to seek refuge ?I am more then welcome to give you food and water for night.
    <> – Who are you ?
    0 – Let me tell you my story
    Years before you were born i was guardian of portal that kept some of most horrible creatures ever seen.I was entrusted by Titans themselves with task of keeping void protected and unopened.
    <>Then you surely must be all powerful?
    0 – Yes,i was once might of everything.However times change.....
    I had a weapon of immense power ,but now its lost....Perhaps ......
    <>Tell me more about this weapon old man!
    0 – It was called Thalius ,a weapon of immense power ,a weapon of protection.It could have stopped all evil but him..
    <> Tell me more.
    I had that weapon but it was lost in event when i faced mighty Sargeras,once proud protector of planets,now nothing more then beast infused with foul magic....I tried to protect void but i was overwhelmed by pure radiating power of fel....and thrown into time vortex in which my staff broke...
    There might be a way of restoring the staff should you gather remaining pieces...There just might be a way....
    Should you seek the way to restore staff you should seek Tharin,a man who knows everything and anything in this world.A peddlar of information.
    You can find him on borderline of Silithus.Be warned,he doesnt take to strangers lightly.

Reaching borderline of Silithus and force Tharin to give you info.

Part 2
    ! Finding Tharin
    <> Are you Tharin?
    0 – Who sent you?Prepare to meet your maker!
    (duel Tharin and spare his life)
    0 – Seems i lost fair and square.As favour il tell you what is it that you wish to know !
    <> Tell me about fallen shards of Azeroth!
    0 – Hmm ,last i heard Onux the Beaheder has a shard...However he is not easy man to reach.He sits in throne of Asgiroth,a fortress on pennisula north of Kalimdor.
    <> - And other pieces?
    0 – Hmm i know that Dalaran mages surely can help you with one,i remeber i saw rumours about Khadgar protecting one upon floating spire of city of Dalaran!
    <> - We shall meet again if your information is not true.
    0 – Oh i woudnt lie especially when you spared my life.I hope il never see you again!Farewell.

Part 3
    ! Fortress of Asgiroth
    Raid instance

Defeat Onux the beaheader in Fortress of Asgiroth.

Part 4
    ! Meeting with Khadgar
    <> Thank you for your audience Khadgar.
    0 – Tell me what is it that you seek <>
    <> - I seek a fallen shard from sky
    0 – You mean the gem?The gem is great power.. However i might give it if you aquire something for me,in Kharazan far back into time there is a scroll that is guarded by Medivh that keeps the secret of creating a pond of energy.Should you seek me to give you gem you must travel back to time and steal the scroll.Beware however scroll is time consumed and has limited duration in this world.You must make haste,should you succeseed il grant you gem.

Part 5
    ! Glory of Kharazhan
    Raid instance
    Former Kharazan
    Venture into past to former glory of Kharazan,steal the scroll from Medivh and go back to this timeline within 120 minutes.

Part 6
    ! Merging the Gem.
    <> Greetings Anarion,is this the gem?
    0 – Yes,how did you ?Is it truly possible ?No matter,finally there is hope!
    (Anarion touches the part of gem and is revitalized,thus using new found energy he merges 2 halves of gem making into one).
    0- Hmm you must pass my trial to show your worth!On this island there is a golem of immense power that guards upper part of Staff.You must defeat him.

Part 7
    ! Passing the Trial
    Defeat Golem alone without usage of any help of party memebers or using any consumable items.

Part 8
    ! Finding the other part of Staff
    0-In your absence i felt a radiating power of second part of Staff inside place far away,resonating from Lake of Teth'ras.
    You should inspect this!
    Defeat whatever lies in Lake and bring back the remains of Staff to Anarion.

Part 9
    Raid instance
    Temple of Eldarus
    Molding Staff!
    0 – With everything we need to mold Staff into one.I will need 25 000 gold pieces and 20 Avalanche stones found in Temple of Eldarus.You can reach temple far beneath Uldaman where dark iron dwarfes have dug up something which should have been hidden.Be careful young <>
    Defeat Loghar the acid !(6 stones heroic kill,4 stones normal kill).

Part 10
    Creating Staff
    0 – Yes,the power of cosmos at your hand.Go now,go now and undo the evil that is spreading across world as we speak!
    (Anarion passes you Thalius,Aegis of Light).
    <> have obtained new title,wielder of Thalius.

Part 11
    Defeat Ghaleon and using Thalius send him to eternity without beginning!

Reward – Vanishing mount & mini pet enchanted golem!
    DEFEATING GHALEON
    Battle takes place upon gateway of 2 worlds.
    Ghaleon is entity.
    ABILITES
    SPITEFUL FEL –aoe that deals 20% dmg every 30 seconds to entire raid.
    FLAMES OF CHAOS – massive hit that hits tank for 50% hp and deals additional 50% over course of next 3 seconds.
    RETURN TO VOID-Ghaleon returns to void using gateway and restores 30% of hp using void crystals.Party members can use gateway to destroy void crystals.
    SUMMON VOID ETHEREALS-Every 60 seconds Ghaleon summons 10 void etherals that leech 1% every 1 second healing Ghaleon.
    UNLEASH VOID DARKNESS-Ghaleon sucks 10 random party membes inside himself sacrificing 1 party member each 30 seconds until 5% of damage to Ghaleon (both out and in)
    EMPOWERING CORE-Ghaleon hits tank and 2 nearest person for 99% hp every 45 seconds!while stunning himself.Under effect of 1% hp you deal additional 50% dmg for next 10 seconds.

Defeating Ghaleon grants you subsene where sucks in entire raidand tries to leech life of all raid.Shortly before dying Thalius is used blinding Ghaleon inside his core and empowering all party members to deal additional 1000% of damage done as holy damage!
    Thus our heroes save the world using Thalius !
    Edited: December 25, 2016

12. Akelesh, The Binder of Light

Here I post my vision (drawn by me) of high class holy staff.

Story background:
    "It is know that vile monstrosities of Burning Legion as other creations of the Void cannot be permanently killed within realm of mortals as they can be only banished. In result beings known as Naaru thought that keeping demons within special Holy Dimension will be the best way to keep demonic lords tame and under control. And so in response mysterious staffs imbued with raw energy of the light of stars were forged and given to protectors. Those holy rods were intended to become keys able open and close gates of Holy Realm. Only 12 of them were created of whom 11 were to be given for regular guardians (sometimes referred as the Watchers) and one main staff for Akelesh - the High Guardian that was overseeing the prison. Every staff had unique craved runes that allowed only selected Watcher or High Guardian to use full powers of staff.

Since Watchers were only mortals selected by Naaru they fell to the whispers of unholy beings kept in prison. As the time passed Watchers became corrupted tempted by whispering voices of the unholy beings kept within Holy Prison. Akelesh as he was fully aware that even he will not be able to resist those whispers destroyed all 11 staffs before Holy Dimension seals were removed and hid his Staff in a place even unknown to Him. And so the Holy Realm was to be sealed for all eternity without possibility to reopen it ever again.

The staff was long gone and history forgot about those staffs but accidentally staff of High Guardian was found by dwarfs buried within grounds of Eastern Kingdoms. No one knew what it was at that time but one thing was known for sure - the light coming form the staff was enormous. Later on I was discovered by people that everyone who was exposed to the light of the staff started to grow his affinity towards the power of Light. This was used as the foundation of all kind of Holy Orders in Easter Kingdoms (and Knights of Silver Hand later on). As something considered highly sacred for Clerics the staff was considered a Relic and to prevent it from being stolen it was yet again hidden - but under the custody of Archbishop as Holy Stave of the Order.

After people of alliance made contact with Naaru in devastated Outlands yet not known runic symbols engraved upon the staff were translated "Akenesh, The Binder of Light" and so his sacrifice was not forgotten."

In-game properties:
    Since the staff technically can be used only by High Guardian it's powers are vastly limited compared to what High Guradian could do. Even if used by average mortal being only those of pure soul and thought can thouch it and embrace it's blessing.

People capable of using this staff are Priests and Paladins.

Item stats (scaled to WotlK expansion)

400-713 Damage Speed 1.60

+213 Stamina
    +213 Intellect
    +250 Spirit

3x Redsocket Socket Bonus: +15 spirit
    Classes: Priest, Paladin

Equip: Using this staff grants 20% to all healing spells
    Equip: After critcally hitting with healing spell nearest target is also healed for 10%
    Equip: Improves spell power by 893.

"Strong light flows out of this staff"
    High quality images

13. alquamos, your drawings seems to be done with some kind of computer drawing program. can you tell us which one it is? as a non artist i could find it really useful since im awfully bad at hand drawing (working on a project atm and my god.. looks awfull)

14. alquamos, your drawings seems to be done with some kind of computer drawing program. can you tell us which one it is? as a non artist i could find it really useful since im awfully bad at hand drawing (working on a project atm and my god.. looks awfull)
    Any kind of CAD software will do as long as you have licence. My design was done in SolidWorks.

15. Any kind of CAD software will do as long as you have licence. My design was done in SolidWorks.
    thanks for the data, i'll see what i can do =)

First ... 23456 ... Last