1. Aza'zel,the Blackened Soul

Storyline: Jaina Proudmoore was the Archmage of Kirin Tor and ruler of Dalaran. She was the daughter of Grand Admiral Daelin Proudmoore. At her early age she started to learn about arcane spells and about the magical powers.When her magical talent was discovered she was gifted to have her this blessed weapon by the community of wizards of Dalaran.

Many years later she met with Arthas and they became romantically engaged with each other.But fortune played with their love as Arthas's soul was scourged by the Lich King.

Soon after,Jaina went to the Forzen Halls with the hope to release Arthas's spirit.Within the private chambers of the Halls of Reflection,she met with the Lich king and came to that her love will never be back.As the gates behind her closed,Jaina was viciously attacked by Lich King.She fought with her all powers but couldn't stand against the Frostmorne. The staff was seized by Lich King Arthas which he turned into a Scourged Staff with his unholy powers "Aza'zel,the Blackened Soul".

Now its the duty of the heroes of the Azeroth to fight against the Lich King to retrieve that legendary staff to use it against the Unholy scourged forces created by the Lich King.

Edited: December 27, 2016

2. okey, 4th work.. should probably have left this for the end (im working in at least 1 more project). I got tired of hand drawing over and over and over so i just went to the trusty Paint where i do cleaner stuff. Unfortunately, i still lack the skill some artists have shown in the event.

something to notice with this submission:
    the weapon is designed to be a lvl 80 weapon. However, thats because wotlk is the only expansion i've played, thus making it extremely difficult for me to craft weapons for other expansions. Having said so, this blade would probably fit the last released expansion to date: Legion

also, i will be explaining some details at the end, so i hope you read the whole story and above all: ENJOY the story:

Bakkhos, Assaulter of Azeroth

Ever since the Burning Legion invaded Azeroth for the first time, the latest has been at the defensive. The demons have invaded Azeroth in more than one ocasion, and were allways defeated... but at a geat cost.

After the events that happened at the Sunwell, a group of powerfull individuals began to question if defence was the best strategy against the Burning Legion.

four of those individuals, Neristaris, a night elf druid with inmense powers over nature, rivaling with those of Furion Stormrage's, Kalu, a orc shaman with great dominion over the elements, Keleea, a blood elf mage with an arcane afinity greater than any other living mage, and Draldur, a very powerfull human paladin who was bestowerd with great holy powers, joined forces and togheter they created what they called the "Council of the Races".
    Independant from any other faction, the counsil began to search for followers with a single purpose: to take the fight back to Sargeras.
    it quickly gathered adventurers, warriors and magical users across the world to fill their ranks, amassing an army of thousands within a few months.

A young human warrior, named Bakkhos, joined the council, convinced that the cause was noble.

Bakkhos tactical capabilities and exeptional skill and strenght granted him a quick rise upon the ranks on the council's army, quickly reaching the rank of Batallion Leader, and put in charge of the 16th Batallion.

During his time as Batallion Leader, Bakkhos leaded many battles against demons and scourge alike, attracting the council leaders attention.
    Bakkhos was both, the first to charge and the last one to retreat. or that's what he would have been, if he ever had retreated, since the warrior did not loose a single battle in more than two years of skirmishes. He even went as far as standing alone to fight against the demons (leaded by the demon lord Benoduc) that surrounded them, and single handedly turned the battle in the council's favour, slaying over a hundred demons, wounding Benoduc and saving Draldur (one of the council leaders) in the process.

For such feat of strenght the leaders of the council offered Bakkhos a place among them.
    "I was born with no magical powers. I did not learn to control nature, elements, light or arcane. I have no vision of how things must be done. I dont know the path to be taken, nor can i see one for the men and women you lead. All i know is how to fight, how to defend myself and others from harm" he replied, with a sad look in his face. "I am gratefull about the offering, but the place i belong to is with my batallion" he ended, before doing a small reverence and exiting the building, leaving the leaders of the council in silence.

Non-conform with the answer Bakkhos gave them, the council sent Draldur to speak with him in an attempt to change his mind, but Bakkhos resolve was absolute, and so he continued as Leader of the 16th Batallion.

Three years after the events at the Sunwell, the Army of the Council of the Races was ready to take the fight to Sargeras. fully equipped due to the donations of the Cenarion Circle, the Sisters of Elune, the Dragon Aspects, and to some extent, the Alliance and the Horde, and having cleansed most of the eastern kingdoms and kalimdor of the Legion influence, the four leaders of the council gathered at Mount Hyjal with their army ready for the invasion.

In order to invade Argus, a portal had to be created and maintained so that the army could pass through, and the only members powerfull enough to create such portal were the leaders of the council, Neristaris, Kalu, Keleea and Draldur. After that the portal would be maintained by the spirits of the dead world tree, the wisps.

The night before opening the portal, Draldur aproached Bakkhos tent with a sword in hand. Bakkhos was with a mage of his batallion, and on sight of Draldur he politely asked the mage to be dismissed. Once the mage left, Draldur spoke:

"This is for you" he said, showing the blade to the warrior. "Tho it was the council leaders who created it, members of the dragon aspects and the cenarion circle blessed the blade"
    Razgris looked at the blade with a mixture of admiration and gratefullness. The fact that the blade with such blessings was given to him showed the apreciation they had for him.

"Why are you giving this to me?" asked the warrior. "Shouldnt you be using this?"
    "When we offered you a place among the council leadership, one of your points to object were that you were unable to see the path for others" answered the paladin. "This blade will let you open a path for them" The paladin looked toward the army "besides... you're the most skilled and fearless warrior i've ever met... im sure you will make good use of it" added the paladin, with a smile on his face, before exiting the tent.

Bakkhos contempled the sword... it was perfectly balanced, and tho it was most suitable for a two handed user, it was light enough to be used with a single hand to some extent. The blade was blue on the center, and white on the edge, and the hilt was decorated in golden and blue, clearly resembling alliance, however, the gem on the hilt had the horde sign on it. Bakkhos thought the blade was perfect, and without much thinking of the things that were to come, he went to sleep.

The day had come. The council leaders gathered at the top of Hyal Summit. The place where the elfs lost their inmortality would be the point from where they would take the demon's world. The leaders casted the spell, and a great portal, larger than any other seen in 10,000 years, appeared before them. Bakkhos, with the blessed sword in hand, charged trough with a battle roar, followed by the thousands of men and women that were part of the army.
    Bakkhos and the 16th batallion were soon fighting demons, opening a path so that others could pass as well, gathering some space between the demon forces and the portal.
    The council army initial assault was a succes. They caught the demons off guard and quickly gained terrain, however, the retaliation by Sargeras liutenants was devastating.
    Five days after the initial assault the 16th batallion, along with the rest of the army, weas struggling to hold their ground. Bakkhos realised the sword Draldur gave him allowed him to move faster. He was able to perform stronger atacks than usual, and with more frequence. However, despite the rampage the warrior was making, every time a demon died another one would come to take its place in the fight, and they did not loose morale, even after Neristaris brought down a demon liutenant with the help of kalu and draldur.

Tired of the mortals attempts to gain ground, Sargeras itself arrived to the battleground. He looked at the massive portal. For the first time since The Sundering, there was a portal big enough for him to come trough.
    With a quick movement of his right hand, Sargeras casted a spell that set thousands of mortals ablaze, killing them instantly, and began to move towards the portal, followed by his troops.
    The defence of the 16th batallion was short lived, Sargeras dispatched them with ease. Soon, the lone survivor of the batallion was its leader, Bakkhos, who barely dodged Sargeras spells thanks to the speed granted by the blessed sword. The council army began to retreat back to Azeroth as more and more demons aproached and sargeras opened its way to the portal. Soon the army had no way out but to return back trough the portal.

"Draldur!" shouted Bakkhos amidst the chaos "Close the portal, close it now before the demon lord goes trough!"
    Draldur and the rest of the leaders of the countil went past the portal and began to close it.
    "Buy some time, this wont take long!" shouted Neristaris, comanding the troops to hold ground.
    Men and women died one after another, falling to Sargeras's spells. The demon advance was inevitable. Bakkhos, knowing that the trespasing of the demon would be Azeroth's end, moved to the portal's edge and stood there to be the last line of defence, killing the lesser demons that arrived before sargeras.
    "Bakkhos, Get inside NOW!" shouted Kaleea, as a white light started to emanate from the council leaders.
    Sargeras, now a few meters away from the portal, rushed onward, trying to trespass the portal before it was closed, and Bakkhos, in a desperate attempt to stop him, jumped to met the demon and smashed his body with the blade, halting Sargeras advance and shattering the blessed blade into pieces in the process, right as the portal colapsed and closed behind them in a flash of light.

With the portal closed, the council evaluated their loses. Although the leaders were alive, they lost over 75% of their army, thousands of lives, and their champion, the Assaulter of Azeroth as he was later called, Bakkhos, was left behind, and probably killed at Argus, where the rest of his batallion fell, where he now belonged.

this are the blade stats:
    http://imgur.com/a/rS1O5

this is how the blade looks (i apologize about the quality, paint is the best i can do, i hope you understand readers xD )
    http://imgur.com/a/64MN4

if you took the time to read, i hope you enjoyed the story. i'll be clarifying some points now:

first: this story is NOT lore based. its characters and the events that happen are completely unfounded, and you wont find anything about them in the wiki, HOWEVER, this events do NOT overlap with wiki events, therefore this IS a possible event blizzard has yet to tell (would be GREAT to see this story/item ingame in my opinion)

second: The "four major races of azeroth" stated in the sword are the Humans, the Orcs, the High elfs (blood elfs) and the Night Elfs. i did not include dwarfs/gnomes because they act as a sub race in Warcraft games and i did not include trolls/tauren for the same reason. Draenei and undead are excluded because Draenei are not from azeroth and undead are not a race.. they are more like a state.. they are dead after all... sort of...

third: in order to get the blade back (reforge it, since it was broken) players would have to search for the pieces (16 fragments), the hilt and the horde gem, and then take them to each of the dragon aspects to be re-blessed (which would require a chain quest as well), since the fragments they would adquire would be corrupted due to their time at the demon world.

fourth: if you're wondering, YES, the 16th batallion is in reference to my nick "Bakkhos16". you didnt think i would leave my own nick out of this event did you? xD

fifth: to clarify some possible language misunderstandings (i am not a native english speaker). Assaulter in this case refers as the one that leaded the assault. Bakkhos is NOT a thief, and the assault came FROM Azeroth TO Argus.

i will probably work in 1 more project, 2 if i have time/feel inspired. should you want more info about this story, feel free to ask, i will be happy to answer.

Best regards
    Bakkhos16
    Edited: December 28, 2016 Reason: corrected gramatical mistakes. added notes

3. Shadow of Death

History: When Ner´zhul release frostmourne from his Ice prision, at the same time another artifact was born without knowing. While frostmourne lands in a cave guarded by a powerful revenant, trying to warn the adventures of his risk, this blade land on the north seas of northrend, waiting for someone honor to claim and wield it. As well as its other part handle the powers of frost and consume souls, this one empower the wielder with the power of shadow and consume the souls of his fallen enemys, not to gain power for the blade inself, If not then for his master.

Stats: Well i have think this weapon to be used for PvE, any stat similar of the high ilvl from siege of orgrimmar will be ok... If u wanted to make it legendary if your choice... and must be 2 handed sword of course...

Special Ability: Frostmourne gain power from consume souls, this should gives power to his wielder, like when u kill someone that u gain honor or experience you get your primary stat increased like 15% of the strengt for like 10 secs, but if u kill someone else during that time the buff is renew and you earn the rest of the time the buff had left befoure, will be cool if you get healer for 10% of your max HP too. Maybe It would be wise put a limit in this, i mean for the buff.

4. Shadow of Death

History: When Ner´zhul release frostmourne from his Ice prision, at the same time another artifact was born without knowing. While frostmourne lands in a cave guarded by a powerful revenant, trying to warn the adventures of his risk, this blade land on the north seas of northrend, waiting for someone honor to claim and wield it. As well as its other part handle the powers of frost and consume souls, this one empower the wielder with the power of shadow and consume the souls of his fallen enemys, not to gain power for the blade inself, If not then for his master.

Stats: Well i have think this weapon to be used for PvE, any stat similar of the high ilvl from siege of orgrimmar will be ok... If u wanted to make it legendary if your choice... and must be 2 handed sword of course...

Special Ability: Frostmourne gain power from consume souls, this should gives power to his wielder, like when u kill someone that u gain honor or experience you get your primary stat increased like 15% of the strengt for like 10 secs, but if u kill someone else during that time the buff is renew and you earn the rest of the time the buff had left befoure, will be cool if you get healer for 10% of your max HP too. Maybe It would be wise put a limit in this, i mean for the buff.
    if you need to show stats, here's a usefull link, its the stat creator i've been using for my own projects: http://www.wowitemcreator.com/create/item.html

there you can modify the stats to your liking, including special abilities. Dont do it too OP tho, remeber what moderator said about that =)
    after you're done with it you can print screen the stats, paste in any drawing program (can be as basic as paint, i've done it in paint myself) and then upload the image here via imgur or other means.

and btw, you might want to consider another name for the sword? since the image at google has the "Sword of Death" attached to it.. besides, something like "Mourning Death" for example would not only fit better the "Frostmourne twin blade" but also sound more WoW-like.

the story sounds interesting, looking fowards to hear more of it =)
    Edited: December 29, 2016

5. Guys stop copy-paste random google sword images ... You think some pro concept art work will stay unnoticed ?

6. Guys stop copy-paste random google sword images ... You think some pro concept art work will stay unnoticed ?
    tho i did my own designs, we non-artists have an extremely difficult time designing them (you have no idea how much time and effort i had to put in every single sword design and drawing).

besides, copy-pasting images from google or other games IS a valid resource. However telling where the image comes from in case it is from another page/creator/game would be apreciated

7. I understand. Just saying that copy paste of pro artists weapon isnt making ur submision better instead of just do the best u can no matter how bad it is ...

8. EXPLANATION OF TRINKET'S EFFECT
    Spoiler: Show

Use : All your group members will gain 2,074 Spell Power or 2,470 Attack Power that diminishes slowly over 30 seconds. 2 minutes cooldowns and shares cooldowns with other group members' Kaaxth Magg. Any player who loses more than half of his or her health point while being under the Shath'yar's infusion will be overwhelmed by the whispers old gods, loosing complete control over his/her character
    Hit on effect : Curse of Flesh is deeply rooted back into old gods' lore. It is described pretty well in BASICS tab, so if you are curious, check it out. The debuff Curse of Flesh will force the target to be more susceptible to damage, increasing the damage taken by 1% for 30 seconds. Only one target can be afflicted by Curse of Flesh and it WILL stack with other players' Curse of Flesh.

BASICS

- Kaaxth Magg means Thousand Suffering in Shath'Yar, the language.
    - Shath'yar is more commonly known as OLD GODS.
    - Ny'Alotha is a so called "city of endless sleep" which has been hinted by Blizzard numerous times but has seen no light yet. Many people suspect it is the prison of old gods as they say that there is only sleep in Ny'alotha, but we still don't know.
    -Curse of Flesh was used originally by Yogg'Saron to force the original creatures of the Titans to be more susceptible to his mind-control. The original creatures (mecha-gnomes, vrykuls, earthen) were made out of elements such as metals and stones. Yogg'Saron put Curse of Flesh on all the creatures, making their "elements" turn into human-like-flesh. This is how the main races of World of Warcraft were made. (Vrykuls -> Humans, Earthen -> Dwarves). Later when Titans noticed what Yogg'Saron was doing, they noticed it was too late to remove the Curse as it was rooted too deep within the Azeroth itself, so they let it stay. By using Kaaxth Magg, you will put the power of Old Gods' under your control..... as long as you can put yourself under control.

OBTAINING THE TRINKET

PRE-QUEST : http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Quest:...e_Task_(Horde) or http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Quest:...ask_(Alliance) COMPLETED.

Quest starts from

Drops from Yogg'Saron 25 Hard Mode with 1% of low chance because of lore-related complexity. (Not only it has not been confirmed that Old Gods do actually have hearts, but also Yogg Saron does not actually die in Ulduar. Champions/Players merely "defeated him back". So, it would have to be a low rate of drop chance to make it look like we barely "hurt" him, not shattered his heart in pieces.)

The quest would preferably go with no map-indicator or helping tools to make it actually "legendary" like it used to be back in Vanilla.

1. Origin of Corruption
    The player has to find someone who knows what to do with this Shard in order to combat against the future invasion of the Old Gods. Although the Keepers of Ulduar would argue against it, you decided to not say a thing to them as you never know when they will be mindcontrolled by another Old God again.

Horde : Sage Truthseeker
    Alliance : High Explorer Magellas
    These are the two people who have studied about the Old Gods and Titans in depth after analyzing Discs of Uldaman that you gave them long time ago. They will surely know what to do with the shard.

2. The Key
    Those two NPCs remind the player that there is a place called "Uldum" that they were never able to gain access to because they did not have Discs of Uldum. The NPCs suggest that they might be able to find any information regarding the heart of the Old Gods inside Uldum.

Q: Why Uldum?
    A: Uldum is supposed to be a research facility of Titans to make Azeroth a better place. There is nowhere better than research facility to actually learn some useful stuff!

This is really a subject of change. You can make it so that the player can go through heckload of adventures, but I just wanted to keep it raid-related and simple.
    Defeating Algalon 25 men mode allows you to talk with him to add Discs of Uldum on top of Discs of Uldaman so you can access the Uldum database. Algalon was previously impressed by how persistent we were, so he accepts our request.

3. The Knowledge
    You go back to The Stonewatcher at the gate of Uldum (read the PREQUEST quest-line if you don't know what I am talking about) and recognizes that you do have the Discs of Uldum and gives you the information regarding heart of the Old Gods in the database.

You learn that using the whole or piece of the Old Gods heart, you can actually control the part of the power of the Old Gods. However to do so, the player will have to have enough knowledge about this world to understand the complex Crafting Plans written in Titanic to craft Mah Naus, the First Hunger.

Requirement is The Loremaster itself. Crafting will require 200 Saronite Bars (Blood of Yogg'Saron), 20 Runed Orb, and 40 Eternal Shadow.

Mah Naus actually means the First Hunger in Shath'yar language.

4. The Empowerment
    The player has to collect the shard and make the power more "controllable". This means that while one player has reached the 4th part of the quest, ALL THE SHARDS HAS TO BE RESERVED TO THIS ONE PLAYER. 1 Shard will increase the duration of Curse of Flesh effect by 5 second and the player will obtain Kaaxth Magg, the Thousand Suffering when he/she empowers Mah Naus 3 times. Considering the very low chance of shard, 3 times will be very challenging and time consuming.

5. The Ultimatum
    The player realizes he/she needs a stronger container. Archmage Ronin suggests the player to use Titansteel Case, the strongest known to mankind. Requires 20 Titansteel Bar, 40 Runes Orb, and 40 Eternal Shadow.

This will reward you with Kaaxth Magg, the Thousand Suffering.

INSPIRATION

Not gonna lie, a lot of things inspired me.
    Attempting to access Uldum pre-Cataclysm quest really got me when it just kind of ended in nowhere saying "oh well, we might get the key one day later." I thought I could really make a good use of idea of Uldum using Yogg'Saron as a lot of Titan-Old Gods lore were released during 3.1.
    The idea of "empowering" the trinket and group-wide buff is from Archimonde Legendary ring.

ENDING THOUGHT

I really think the Mah Naus, the First Hunger part can be thought out better by someone else. I wouldn't mind if someone takes over the idea and expand the lore a little wider. The effect of the trinkets (both of them) are kind of disappointing also considering they are legendary-level items. But, that's the best I got.

Thanks!
    Edited: December 29, 2016

9. Guys stop copy-paste random google sword images ... You think some pro concept art work will stay unnoticed ?
    I guess these people just don't know images can be reverse searched on google showing their true origin, such as:

https://www.google.hr/search?tbs=sbi...z8fImBQBZZddvg

10. I guess these people just don't know images can be reverse searched on google showing their true origin, such as:

https://www.google.hr/search?tbs=sbi...z8fImBQBZZddvg
    It's fine. If creating an image isn't their strong point, they can use such images. But naturally, those who make their own images will receive credit for that. So those that don't use original images will need to do better in the other parts of the competition.

Note: Guys, if you are going to use images from some other source, please cite them so that they can be credited!

11. Hey guys. First of all sorry for my bad english... So long story short ...

Ravorous, Sujugator of the Beasts

Some detail of the weapon.

Explanation sketch.

Item icon.

Stats.

In-game look.

The story.

Ravorous... A name that noone dare to say and a name that scares the beasts most... The legend says Ravorous is a mighty weapon, crafted from animal bones and teeth. Thousands of beasts were slayned till the perfect parts were found for it creation... The legend also say that a warrior named Roshanar first obtained the weapon. A mighty orc warrior who became the Subjugator of the Beasts... But first Roshanar was a simple farmar living in Durotar with his daughter and swines. Sadly, every year bloodthirsty beasts was comeing in Durotar provoked by hunger to slain and eat everything they can. So his swines and farm was done. Day after this he went fishing to the near sea in Ratchet with his daughter so they will had enough food for the upcomeing week. Strange but from few years the sea was poor on fish... Noone really knows what was the reason, some say that the goblins accidently put some poison in the water.Suddenly some big fish-tail appeard in the water. But it wasnt fish it was the Megalodon... Runnin from the pier Roshanar accidently dropped his daughter hand and she fell in the water... The hungry Meggalodon than devourd her... Roshanar than promissed to himself that he wont stop killing untill every predator beast on Kalimdor is dead.
    Roshanar remember that one of the most dangerous beasts were the T-rex. He went to Ungoro few times, but the T-Rex were to hard to be detected. He finnaly saw it and kill. By killing it and geting his jaw he already had the core for his weapon. After the battle on the way to home, big black shadow passed over his head. Giant eagle grabbed his wolf and tear it apart. But Roshanar was a mighty warrior so he menaged to kill the eagle. He gets his claws to attach it in the sword... Finnaly it was the Megalodon time... The hardest battle... Roshanar menage to take a teeth from the beast and he was killed, but the beast succeeded to bite Roshanar. Weeks later he crafted the weapon but he died from his wound. Terrible disease was spread into the body...Ravorous was completely lost in time...
    Years later letter in his abadoned barrack was found with the instruction how to craft Ravorous again... The letter contains every kind of beast that should be slain... Still noone dare to craft Ravorous... Some tried but never returned from Ungoro...

So the weapon inflicted wound from the Megalodon teeth should be doing damage based on the character stamina. Not enough space on the weapon stats to write it ... Also a 3 red slots for gems :)
    Edited: December 30, 2016

12. http://imgur.com/a/cm56U

Thunderbrand

Item Level 141
    Binds when picked up
    Two-Hand Sword
    406 - 611 Damage Speed 3.80
    (133.81 damage per second)

Chance on hit: Calls down a lightning storm, randomly striking the target or any one of his allies every 5 seconds for 3 minutes.
    For the duration of the effect, each time you land a killing blow on an enemy that yields experience or honor you gain Thunderaan's Cry, stacking up to 30 times. Upon the expiration of the lightning storm, unleash a massive bolt of lightning, dealing damage equal to 50% of your health to you and all enemies within 5 yards, increased by 1 yard for each stack of Thunderaan's Cry.

Durability 120 / 120
    Classes: Paladin, Warrior
    Requires level 70
    "You will all be alone in the end."

The Story:

The following pieces of text are entries from Redayos Strom's diary, describing his quest for retribution.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Prince disbanded our order. I am to return home and wait for further instructions. It's going to be a long way back to Elwynn, but I can't wait to see Taelynn and our daughters.

I came home only to find our house burned down to ashes. The barkeeper in Lion's Pride Inn told me the fire broke out during the night and there had been no survivors. While I grieve deeply for my loss, more than my words can descibe, I must find out who did this. Until then I'll rent a room in this inn.

No one seems to know anything about who's responsible for this atrocity. Vengeance takes a greater hold of me every passing day.

Last night, I was visited by a mysterious hooded figure. I couldn't tell if it was a man, a woman, or something entirely different but it told me it knew who killed my family and could help me avenge them, if I did what "they" wanted. Without knowing what would lie ahead, I agreed.

I set my course towards Burning Steppes, where I would meet him again and get further instructions.

I can barely comprehend what I saw or did today. The hooded creep, who I can now call Ys, took me to the very depths of the Blackrock Mountain in the blink of an eye. I was to hold a strange deep-green crystal above the remains of, what I was told to be, the Prince of Air Elementals, Thunderaan. How Ragnaros the Firelord never felt my presence is beyond me. The crystal seemed to absorb some of the very essence of the Windlord. At the very moment the process seemed compelete Ys appeared, once again, right in front of me and took us out. I handed Ys the crystal and he told me he would find me again in a couple of days.

Today I found a note on my nighstand, written by Ys. He told me to eat well and rest, for tomorrow would be the day of reckoning.

Ys Appeared in my room during the night. He wanted me to witness something. Ys took me into a massive temple of some sort. There, laying on a pedestal was a massive sword with a jagged blade and a crystal-adorned handle, forged from a deep-green metal I had never seen or heard of. Ys then took out the crystal I had used earlier. With a flick of his hand, the crystal floated above the sword. He murmured an incantation of some sort. The Crystal started glowing, faintly at first but it got brighter until it was radiating so brightly it illuminated the impossibly large room in an azure hue, belying the crystal's green surface. All of a sudden the crystal exploded and the trapped essence burst out, leaving the pieces of the crystal floating in the air, though confined in its immediate vicinity, but returning them their original green hue. Ys then cast yet another spell. The essence started slowly move towards the sword, gaining more speed on its way, as if it was being sucked in. In only a few seconds the sword had absorbed the essence entirely. Then the room started shaking. Cracks ran through the ceiling and it started to collapse. Then came the roar of thunder, and with a loud boom, a gigantic bolt of lightning struck through the ceiling, completely shattering it but, curiously enough, leaving the pieces float around just like the pieces of crystal had. Then I noticed it. The lightning had struck the sword, infusing it with the Windlord's fury, turning the blade azure. The Process was complete, Ys told me. He says there is much I need to know about the sword before I should use it. I haven't felt this excited since I was a young boy.

The Scourge. I should have known. They shall pay dearly for everything they have done. I learned that Thunderbrand, that's what I named the sword, will claim my own life in the end, but before that it'll slay my enemies by hundreds. I don't care. Vengeance has consumed me, I'm wise enough to acknowledge it. Ys will now take me to their base of operations in Azeroth, apparently it's an abandoned, and now tainted, fortress in Redridge Mountains.

I am standing outside the stronghold, robed in nothing but my righteous fury, my mind clouded by whispers. I am one with Thunderbrand, its power courses through me. Before dusk has fallen, so have I, along with the scourge of this citadel. Farewell.

Bow down before me, bow down before the god of death.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Redayos Strom's Diary was found only 38 years after the incident. He's description of this blade, "Thunderbrand", helped us identify its presence in many battles. Each of these battles had two things in common. There were no survivors, and the battle was shadowed by a raging thunderstorm that could be heard and seen from great distances. Due to its nature, Thunderbrand is always left on the field of battle. It had been already 7 years since its last identifiable battle when we learned about it. No matter how hard we tried, we didn't find it. We can only hope that it has been recovered by someone who doesn't plan to use it. Only time will tell.
    - Archivist Jones
    Edited: December 31, 2016

13. You know this drug **** wont make it, right buddy ?

First ... 34567 Last