1. when do the event end? up to which date we can post works? and when we will know who's the winner?

those questions might have been answered already but i have missed the post that said it.

2. when do the event end? up to which date we can post works? and when we will know who's the winner?

those questions might have been answered already but i have missed the post that said it.
    I believe it is January 1st, but correct me if I am wrong.

3. Caomhnóir, Rebuker of the Scourge

Image:

Artist Credit: Darkravensilversmith. Link to this project: http://www.nexusmods.com/darksouls2/...id%3D482&pUp=1

Item Stats:

Caomhnóir, Rebuker of the Scourge

Binds when picked up.
    Unique.
    Held in Off-Hand: Shield
    10304 Armor
    298 Block
    + 110 Strength
    + 179 Stamina
    + Red Socket
    + Blue Socket
    Socket Bonus: + 14 Stamina
    Classes: Paladin, Warrior
    Requires level 80.

Equip: Increase defense rating by 76
    Equip: Increase dodge rating by 133
    Equip: Your single target taunts have a chance to also taunt the enemy with your lowest threat level.
    Equip: Armor gained from Caomhnóir, Rebuker of the Scourge is not affected by Armor penetration.
    Equip: Losing 45% of your health or more within 5 seconds refreshes the cooldown of your primary trinket.
    If the trinket is already available, gain 15% of your maximum health instead.

Flavor Text: An infallible bulwark for souls present, past, and future.

Caomhnóir, Origins:

In this universe, everything has an opposite. Life cannot exist without death. Light is nothing without darkness. And with *good* being a thing, so too, must evil be. Our opposites define us. Without them to anchor you, without the contrast, no one could truly understand the meaning of any one idea or item, tangible or intangible.

So while most others were frantically scrambling through Azeroth trying to find the answer to the Lich King's ever increasing Scourge Armies, one gnomish philosopher sat in her chambers and thought. And she thought. And she thought some more. Days became weeks, weeks became months, and as the seasons passed so too did the support of her friends. A little backstory on this gnome, her name was Josys Sparktorque. She would later come to be known as Josys, Unraveler of the Inexplicable. Josys was always pondering since her days as a child. As she grew into a young woman, the Mystic Ward was a natural progression of her talents. She quickly mastered the art of spellcasting. She had talent sure, easily could have become an archmage, but such a life bored her. She would rather spend her time thinking on lifes enigmas. So when the Lich King became a formidable threat, she helped in the one way she could best.

As she thought, Josys realized that like everything else in this plane of existence, Frostmourne must have an opposite. The weapon that scars the soul...surely there must be one that provides salvation. A visit to the Historian's Hall was in order. Perusing the most hefty novels, she found an excerpt decribing the events that led to Frostmourne's inception. Kil'jaeden...trapped Ner'zhul in the runeblade Frostmourne and then thrust him into the Frozen Throne. So where is the story's inverse...

A death knight ran into the library, disturbing her thoughts. He picked up a tome and left as quickly as he'd come. Death knights...servants of the Ebon Hold, freed from the Lich King's grasp. Josys ran after the death knight; "a portal to the Ebon Hold please, quickly!". She needed to talk with Darion Mograine face to face.

"LORD MOGRAINE!" Josys darted around the corner and almost ran into Mograine. "Um, yes what I can do for you..." he said rather quizically. "Josys, my name's Josys, but that's not important! I'm an envoy from Ironforge doing research on a possible counter to the Lich King and his damned Frostmourne." Mograine's face darkened at the mention of the infernal weapon. Mograine chose his words carefully. "Based off observation on how our races responded to Frostmourne, I'm not sure introducing another weapon with such limitless power would be wise". "But that's the beauty of it!" Josys exclaimed. "I believe this answer to be in the form of a shield, a totally selfless item that would be very difficult to use for harm". Mograine thought hard on that for a moment. "A theory that I'm willing to entertain, at least for a moment. So why did you come to me?". "The liberation of you and your death knights from the Lich King's grasp fits the analogy of Frostmourne and this shield. As such I feel like the Ebon Hold is the source of our victory!" Josys said with confidence. ..."I will look through our records and talk to my advisors. Maybe one of them found something." Mograine said at last. "We will reconvene in 6 hours."

*6 long arduous hours pass*

"Well I have good new and bad news, which would you like to hear first?" Mograine said. "I don't care for games right now Darion just be out with it!" Josys replied. "...Very well. Curiously, one of those under my command did stumble onto something while clearing the carnage in and around Light's Hope Chapel. A shield...one which seemed ancient, but still strong. It had an aura about it that they couldn't quite place, and it was burnished to a point that they had to avert their eyes often. We didn't mention it to the Argent Crusade, because they would just hoard it away as a "Symbol from the Light" or other such nonsense. However, death knights can't use shields anyway, so we sold it to a goblin merchant, I believe she was associated with K-3. Does this information help at all?" Mograine stated. "S-s-sorry? I didn't hear that last part" Josys said apologetically. "I said does this help" Mograine huffed. "Oh! Yes extremely thank you so much Darion I wasn't honestly expecting anything so this is great!" "Well, good. I must caution you however. Not everything is as it seems, and the most beguiling items are the ones that take the greatest hold upon you. Tread carefully. And keep us updated." Mograine said gravely. ..."I will definitely do that Darion and will make sure this is recorded accurately in the Historian's Hall. Knights of the Ebon Hold are truly one of our greatest allies" Josys said vivaciously. *Starts to channel a portal to Dalaran*

*3 days later* Josys banged her head against a desk that looked like it was used to such actions being taken upon it. "Ow." Josys grumbled. "Went to K-3 and of course those unorganized goblins couldn't tell me where Eraline Tightsprocket is. All they say is that she's somewhere in Northrend trying to clench a deal for Elementium-Plated Exhaust Pipes and she's missed her check-ins. What am I supposed to do with that information?! ...I need a drink."

*some time passes*

By this point Josys was well into her fourth flagon of mead and was...feeling good, to say the least. "Well...hic! If Eraline shtill hasn't checked in...hic! She musht have had shomething bad happen to her. I guess I should check with the Explorer's League in Shtorm Peaks...hic!"

Josys strode into the base camp. "Who's in charge of this expedition?" she yelled. One particulary hearty looking dwarf stepped away from the forge. Up to his elbows in soot, he grinned at Josys. "Eh lass, what can I do for ya?". Josys nervously straightened her robes. "Ehm, well I was looking for a particular goblin merchant that goes by the name of Eraline Tightsprocket and K-3 was telling me that she missed her check-ins. It's of great importance." The dwarf took a minute to stroke his beard and assess this situation. "Right well my name is Bunodir Stoutfist for starters. And you are...?" "Josys, Josys Sparktorque. Sorry I forgot to exchange pleasantries I'm just rather stressed about this whole situation." "Uh-huh. Well missy I'd love to help in what way I can. I'll check with my scouts and contact the Frostborn, maybe they've heard something we haven't." Josys nodded in agreement "I'll wait here in anticipation of some good news".

Bunodir strode back into camp with anxiety written across his face. It was an odd look that didn't much suit him.
    "Just how important again is this relic to you?" he inquired, brushing powered snow from his beard. Josys squinted at him. "The fate of Azeroth may depend on it." Bunodir took a minute to choose his words. "The frostborn found the goblin, Eraline. She was nearly dead of hypothermia but they managed to bring her back from the brink. We couldn't push her too hard in her frail state, but we were able to get some information out of her. Eraline was flying through the Snowdrift Plains when she heard a roar that can only be described as guttural and terrifying. Her gryphon panicked and before she knew she was tumbling towards the ground. Luckily she landed in a pile of snow and survived. But disoriented as she was, the lass was unable to get a good glimpse of what created the sound. All she can recall seeing is the glint of this shield being pulled into a crevice in the ice." Bunodir paused. "This is starting to exceed the scope of the Explorer's League. Something sinister is at play here. We'll still help how we can with maps of excavated areas of the Storm Peaks and Northrend beast research, but you should honestly recruit the might of the Valiance Expedition, and I feel in my bones that this will all lead back to the Ashen Verdict, so talk with them as well. And keep yer feet on the ground!"

Over the next few weeks, Josys practiced her diplomacy more than ever before. She called in every favor she had. No luck.
    After exhausting all her apparent options, she was a hair away from giving up. But as she flew through Icecrown, she
    looked down and found herself in the Valley of Echoes. She corrected course immediately.

Josys dismounted from her gryphon and made her way to the overlook where Highlord Tirion and the Ebon Watcher gravely surveyed the landscape. Opposites in only appearance, their combined aura nearly overwhelmed Josys. So much power and restraint in one place...she wondered why she didn't come here first. The Ebon Watcher glanced at her for a moment and then went back to glaring over the frozen expanse. Tirion, thankfully, was a little more hospitable. A little. Not a lot. "Josys Sparktorque, is it? I had heard rumours..." he murmured. "Y-y-you know who I am?" Josys stammered nervously. "Indeed I do" he replied. "Your passion and resolve to help turn the tide of this battle against the Scourge is heartening. We need more of it. And I feel as if this crusade of yours could be rather fruitful." Tirion took a moment to study their surroundings. "What we speak of here does not go elsewhere, are we understood?" Josys nodded hesitantly. "You know about this shield?" she asked. Tirion's brow furrowed. "I have spoken only briefly about it, with Uther Lightbringer and my companion here. Uther said he saw it once, when Arthas was still Arthas. If his recount can be believed, it is of a modular design and splits into five pieces under the right circumstances. I suspect the Scourge have gotten their filthy undead hands upon it and distributed the five pieces among their strongest assets. They are as follows: Kel'thuzad, Deathbringer Saurfang, Scourgelord Tyrannus, Devourer of Souls, and Anub'Arak. Only by being pure of heart can one hope to coax each piece from its holder. If we can collect all five, that champion may be able to wield it against the Lich King." Up to this point the Ebon Watcher had been true to his name, but suddenly he broke his silence. "I can confirm that what Tirion says is true, to my knowledge. Know too that only warriors and paladins are capable of wielding this weapon. Death knights would be considered too impure, given their past actions, regardless of whose effect they were under at the time of the atrocities they committed. And choose our paragon wisely. If this attempt fails, I fear we shall not have the opportunity for a second one." He paused. "It's good to see you again Josys. When next we meet let it be inside Icecrown Citadel!" And with that the Ebon Watcher was on a frostwyrm heading off into Icecrown. Tirion frowned. "That was unusually theatrical of him...but he raised good points. I too, look forward to meeting this champion and fighting by his side. Now, begone, I have other matters to attend to". Josys stumbled towards the Dalaran portal that had conveniently been placed behind her. She needed some time to take in what had just transpired.

Within the month, Josys found a rather distinguished paladin that seemed unadulterated as much as one could be. After running him past the Highlord, who also approved of her choice, they set off to collect each piece. And indeed, each of the Scourge champions yielded a shield piece to the paladin. Upon collecting all five, the two expected a rather flashy display of magic. However, the pieces just sat there in a rather unimpressive pile, seemingly taunting Josys for not foreseeing this. Josys rubbed her face in annoyance. Such an artifact wasn't just going to assemble itself. They needed the enchantment of an archmage, and the crafting skill of one who bore no evil. The leader of the Kirin Tor should suffice. And so off they went to visit Rhonin.

Rhonin was conversing earnestly with his wife Vereesa, when they strode into the Violet Citadel. As they approached him, all conversation in the antechamber slowly dwindled. "Sorry to disturb you Rhonin, but something most important demands your attention." Josys said apologetically. "And of what nature might tha-" Rhonin cut himself off as the paladin pulled the disassembled shield out of his bags. Vereesa glanced at Rhonin quizically, and he simply shook his head. "Now is not the time love. Let the three of us go to my personal sanctum." he addressed Josys and the paladin. With a snap of his fingers they were transported before Josys had time to reply.

"How did you come by this!?" Rhonin demanded. "I spoke with Highlord Tirion Fordring and the Ebon Watcher. With their knowledge I was able to find the one able to wield this weapon. *She gestures towards the paladin* Together we were able to recover the pieces and now are trying to craft it once more into a shield able to bring down the Scourge. But we need your help." Josys said, rather taken aback by Rhonin's emotional outburst. At this, Rhonin relaxed visibly. "I trust Tirion entirely, if he has a hand in this I shall be glad to help. Place it upon that pedestal." He reached into his robes and withdrew a small bronzed cylinder containing white powder. He blew a small amount from his hand and they formed runes on the floor that Josys had never seen before. "I'm curious, what do those say. I passed archmage training myself and I've read all your books, yet this...this is new to me..." Josys said, overcome with awe. Rhonin laughed. "To me as well. This shield is dictating my actions. It's exciting isn't it?" He grabbed his staff and started channeling an incantation, though not in any language Josys knew, and she knew many. Before she could say anything more there was a blinding flash of light and the runes disappeared from the floor. Rhonin stumbled over his robe. "I've never felt power like that before, not even with the Aspects. And something tells me I never will again." He said wistfully. The paladin spoke up at this point. "Feast your eyes upon the shield!" he exclaimed. The shield remained in pieces, but each piece now glowed bright with angelic light. Josys grinned. "We're definitely getting somewhere. I think we're nearly there actually. For once I know just where to go next! Thank you Rhonin for this. If you ever need my assistance let me know." Rhonin still seemed a little out of breath, but he nodded appreciatively. "Thank you for the opportunity. I look forward to seeing the Lich King fall. Allow me to transport us back down to the antechamber, I think I can manage that much."

Josys studied her companion. "We must go back to where all things seem to end. Icecrown Citadel. You wouldn't happen to own an X-53 Touring Rocket, would you...? My gryphon is injured at the moment." Moments later they were inside the citadel. "Follow me (player name)! Ormus the Penitent awaits!" she said cheerfully. As they approached Ormus, he appeared overcome with emotion. Who goes there wielding such a display of forgiveness?" "My name is Josys Sparktorque and this is my companion (player name)." Josys said. "Forgive my manners but...are you not blind?" Ormus put down his Blacksmith's Hammer. "Aye, I indeed blinded myself for I could not bear to see the evil I had put into this world. But I don't need eyes to see this shield you have with you. For the first time in many years...I finally feel atonement for my sins. What is it that you wield?" He asked reverently. "Straight to the point, I like it! This is the Lich King's downfall, unfortunately still in five pieces. I strongly feel as if you're the one destined to recraft it." Josys stated confidently. Ormus ran his hands over the pieces earnestly. They responded well to his touch, hovering closer together but not completely touching. "This shield is clearly unique. To craft it I should require few materials, it needs only to know the bearer is pure of heart. Tell me paladin, do all the squirrels you've loved before know of your affection?" The paladin shifted uncomfortably. "Um...yes actually but -" "And the squirrels who shared your life?" Ormus interjected. "Again yes but what does this-" "Are you currently exalted with forty or more different reputations?" "For the third time yes!" "And are you a Fool for Love?" "I'm uh...still working on that one actually. It's more difficult than one might think." The paladin said defensively. Ormus had no eyes, but if he did, they'd have twinkled. "No matter, you passed regardless. Together you and I may recraft this aegis." With that, Ormus tossed him a hammer. "Let's get to work!"

After hours of strenous work, the two were finally finished. Drenched in sweat, muscles bulging, they stepped back to admire their work. Josys was admiring more than just the shield. "It's finally complete..." Josys whispered. At this point they were drawing quite a crowd. Highlord Tirion Fordring and Darion Mograine stood close by, also admiring the bulwark. Kings Magni BronzeBeard and Varian Wyrnn also hovered over it, shaking their heads in wonder. Crusaders Grimtong and Halford flipped Ormus a few gold coins. "We'll never best that creation." Grimtong said. "Congratulations". Even Crok Scourgebane, Grand Champion of the Ebon Blade made an appearance. Upon seeing it was a shield, he lost interest and went back up to the Upper Reaches.

Darion beckoned to Tirion who then stepped forward. "CHAMPIONS GATHERED HERE TODAY. THIS SHIELD IS CALLED Caomhnóir, REBUKER OF THE SCOURGE. WITH IT, WE MAY FINALLY STAND A CHANCE OF UNTHRONING THAT MONSTROUS LICH RESIDING ABOVE US. DO NOT LOSE YOUR RESOLVE NOW! IF WE WORK TOGETHER TO SUPPORT (Player Name) AND HIS TEAM, WE WILL PREVAIL. MOST IMPORTANTLY, NONE OF THIS WOULD BE POSSIBLE IF IT WEREN'T FOR JOSYS SPARKTORQUE, A MORE RESILIENT AND INTELLIGENT GNOME I'VE NEVER SEEN. SHE WAS ABLE TO CONNECT ALL THE DOTS, AND FIND THE PERSON MOST BEFITTING TO WIELD THIS WEAPON. WITH THAT I PROPOSE A NEW NAME FOR HER: JOSYS, UNRAVELER OF THE INEXPLICABLE!" The citadel echoed with the cheers and clapping of the mighty ensemble. It was probably the first time ever such joy was expressed in the citadel. The paladin picked up the shield, and thrust it into the air in triumph. "ONWARDS TO THE LICH KING." he bellowed.

~ Fin.
    Edited: December 30, 2016 Reason: Formatting/Grammar

4. when do the event end? up to which date we can post works? and when we will know who's the winner?

This event ends on Jan. 1st, whenever we choose to close the thread. Whenever we finish deciding on the scores for each of the submissions will be when you will know who's the winner.

5. This event ends on Jan. 1st, whenever we choose to close the thread. Whenever we finish deciding on the scores for each of the submissions will be when you will know who's the winner.
    ok, thanks for the answer, i better step up and finish my last work then haha

6. What heapen with other events and why you close topic

7. Vengeance of the High Tinker – Legendary Gnome Gun

We are angry, we have held that anger too long with us. The time has come to return to our homes. Through blood and death, we will return!!

Gigli the younger sister of high tinker Gelbin disappeared the moment Gnomeregan fell. All believed she was lost forever amongst the dead in the city. She has come back to us now with a gift.

Gigli a powerful mage, definitely no angel.

She escaped through the secret tunnels under gnomeregan having found the last diary of the previous High Tinker. In it was detailed the location of the plans for the greatest gnomish rifle ever designed. Using all gnomish ingenuity it was built as a gift for the king of lordaeron, to defend his people against the growing threat of orcs over one thousand years ago. Gigli travelled far and sought the mages of Dalaran to help seek the weapons location trough their scrying orbs. Now the location is known, its parts scattered, some lost in time. A new hero is needed to seek out these parts, and craft the weapon anew. As a reward for their valor, they will be considered worthy to carry this weapon with them.

Now there is hope again, the gnomes will be avenged, and the shame of losing their homeland will be washed away by the blood of trogg hordes. This is the only way to deal with betrayal!

Picture of the weapon believed to be drawn by the gnome craftsman's child when first built.

In order to get this weapon players must have completed ToC on normal difficulty. Then from the steward in the argent grounds they are told of a weapon the gnomes built long ago that may tilt the balance in the fight against the scourge. So from your Argent steward (whether horde or alliance) you begin proving your worth to the leaders of your faction in the Trial Of the Crusader Hc, gathering emblems from bosses specifically for this quest.
    Once you have gathered enough emblems and found worthy you are sent to Dalaran where a gnomish mage in the Violet Citadel. There he will give you a quest to go to Nozdormu in the Caverns of Time where you will be sent back in time during the invasion of Gnomeregan to retrieve the various parts before they are all lost becoming increasingly hard as the horde of troggs overrun the city and push you back.
    Not all parts could be found or remade, but the weapon was built to the closest specifications possible, and with the final quest of assassinating Thermaplugg (given special abilities with longer range to take out his guard minions etc) you will be rewarded from the High Tinker himself and Gigli the rifle - Vengeance, of the High Tinker.

Spoiler: Show

When ur 26 using old colours of sis to draw..

8. During the fall of Quel'Thalas Lindes was one of the rangers defending Silvermoon City. In heat of the battle she saw all the horror and pain that scourge caused to her people. Her own parents was being slain and turned into undead, and her brother was taken prisoner. Lindes managed to escape, but what she saw scared her, driven mad she went after Arthas when he left to go Dalaran, seeking revenge. Lindes tracked down the scourge camp and waited for night to fall so she can attack. She created special arrows that were enchanted to kill undead and in the tide of the battle she was so furious and killed anything that stood in her way. She sees Arthas and shoots enchanted arrow towards him, but he dodges it. The arrow goes past him but when he moves a horrible sight was reveled. She sees her brother dead by dead by her own arrow. So driven mad Lindes retrieves somewhere in northrend, deadly wounded and devastated by what she did in her blind rage, she puts a curse on her bow. Lindes named her bow Seregmir, Faith's Dawn.
    The legend says that many brave adventurers try to find where the cursed bow is and obtain it for themselfs, but no one ever returned from the journey.
    Weapon description:
    The hunter can shoot arrows that deal 3 different types of damage and have different effects. First arrow is shadow damage that will put a dot on the enemy player and will fear him for 3 seconds after the duriation of the dot runs out. Second one is frost arrow, it puts a slowing effect on the enemy that slows his movement speed by 50% and if dispelled or removed near any of his teammates (in are of ) the arrow's magic will explode and it will freeze him and his teammate. The third arrow is an arrow that deals nature damage and puts a dot on the player once the dot runs out the hunter gains 30% movement speed and incrases his attack speed by 15%. All arrows share a coldown of 45 seconds.
    Weapon stats:
    http://imgur.com/a/CQJRv
    Item picture:
    http://imgur.com/a/8nDqV
    Idk if links can be opened, but u can copy/paste them :)
    Mine writing skills arent so good but drawing is mine own work, i hope u like it.

9. Mine writing skills arent so good but drawing is mine own work, i hope u like it.
    damn, i would love to be able to draw like that. Congratz on the work.

10. Closing this thread now as the competition is over. We'll let you guys know who the winners are in the coming days.

11. Closing this thread now as the competition is over. We'll let you guys know who the winners are in the coming days.

12. After some dispute over the works of Grymninja and Montes8, the winner of the Legendary Weaponsmith is.............
    Montes8!

Spoiler: Show
    Hey guys. First of all sorry for my bad english... So long story short ...

Ravorous, Sujugator of the Beasts

Some detail of the weapon.

Explanation sketch.

Item icon.

Stats.

In-game look.

The story.

Ravorous... A name that noone dare to say and a name that scares the beasts most... The legend says Ravorous is a mighty weapon, crafted from animal bones and teeth. Thousands of beasts were slayned till the perfect parts were found for it creation... The legend also say that a warrior named Roshanar first obtained the weapon. A mighty orc warrior who became the Subjugator of the Beasts... But first Roshanar was a simple farmar living in Durotar with his daughter and swines. Sadly, every year bloodthirsty beasts was comeing in Durotar provoked by hunger to slain and eat everything they can. So his swines and farm was done. Day after this he went fishing to the near sea in Ratchet with his daughter so they will had enough food for the upcomeing week. Strange but from few years the sea was poor on fish... Noone really knows what was the reason, some say that the goblins accidently put some poison in the water.Suddenly some big fish-tail appeard in the water. But it wasnt fish it was the Megalodon... Runnin from the pier Roshanar accidently dropped his daughter hand and she fell in the water... The hungry Meggalodon than devourd her... Roshanar than promissed to himself that he wont stop killing untill every predator beast on Kalimdor is dead.
    Roshanar remember that one of the most dangerous beasts were the T-rex. He went to Ungoro few times, but the T-Rex were to hard to be detected. He finnaly saw it and kill. By killing it and geting his jaw he already had the core for his weapon. After the battle on the way to home, big black shadow passed over his head. Giant eagle grabbed his wolf and tear it apart. But Roshanar was a mighty warrior so he menaged to kill the eagle. He gets his claws to attach it in the sword... Finnaly it was the Megalodon time... The hardest battle... Roshanar menage to take a teeth from the beast and he was killed, but the beast succeeded to bite Roshanar. Weeks later he crafted the weapon but he died from his wound. Terrible disease was spread into the body...Ravorous was completely lost in time...
    Years later letter in his abadoned barrack was found with the instruction how to craft Ravorous again... The letter contains every kind of beast that should be slain... Still noone dare to craft Ravorous... Some tried but never returned from Ungoro...

So the weapon inflicted wound from the Megalodon teeth should be doing damage based on the character stamina. Not enough space on the weapon stats to write it ... Also a 3 red slots for gems :)

The prize being:
    Forum Reward: Forum Title "Legendary Weaponsmith";
    In-game Reward: one specific transmogrification of choice + item (except Legendaries).

Thanks for everyone who participated! Very nice jobs!

13. Omg thanks guys ! Really appriciate it ! How can i contact you ingame mates ?

14. i dont like it mine stonedbringer is OP!!!! haters gona hate :)

First ... 4567 Last