1. Why join RBG with over 5.5k GS?

RBG is there so people can gear up pvp while doing pvp, when you do nonstop RBG with 6k gearscore you get nothing from it but honor for certain mats which i'm sure not half the people on this server even knew about to begin with. Other than that you're just pissing off the people who are there for a real reason...

At this point if you have low gearscore in a RBG people actually criticize you for it... RBG is for farming pvp gear. It's not a playground for ****mourns that just want to oneshot everyone or people with 6k GS who have nothing better to do.

There are MUCH better ways to do pvp than RBG, you can world pvp(which is the best part of having high lvl pvp gear btw) you can join a pvp guild and go world pvp with a party! or you can work on getting a higher rank in the arena there's 2v2s, 3v3s and 5v5s!

Doing your daily is totally fine but please stop doing nothing but RBG with your high gearscored toon when there's NO point, it kills pvp for everyone trying to get some gear and it makes the teams completely unbalanced...

2. Some of us are farming achievements.

3. I get bullied IRL a lot so it satisfies me to crush lowbies who I know don't stand a chance because of the gear advantage my donated gear gives me.

4. - Daily 25 ap
    - Farm honor to buy gear from other speccs
    - Farm honor to get gems to sell in AH
    - For fun / chill etc (alone or with friends)
    - Achievements (bg/HK achievs)
    - Test stuff (new speccs, new tactics, character stats)
    - Class practise (imagine someone will buy some BiS char and would like to improve it)

These are just normal situations which happen here. But the question is, BG's are free for everyone. And that's how the game is. In case you don't like it, feel free to leave the server, or do something else.

5. In case you don't like it, feel free to leave the server, or do something else.
    Lol telling me nicely to **** off is a little pushing it isn't it? I didn't say I was THAT butthurt about it... I just asked the question "why?" which you answered somewhat in the beginning... I said daily is fine... You can't buy gear for another class other than pvp herloom gear, it's WAY more fun to world pvp imo, especially with friends, achievements are fine too I get that and as far as i'm concerned you can practice your class and test all your new tactics and gear on a training dummy.

6. Lol telling me nicely to **** off is a little pushing it isn't it? I didn't say I was THAT butthurt about it... I just asked the question "why?" which you answered somewhat in the beginning... I said daily is fine... You can't buy gear for another class other than pvp herloom gear, it's WAY more fun to world pvp imo, especially with friends, achievements are fine too I get that and as far as i'm concerned you can practice your class and test all your new tactics and gear on a training dummy.
    No, I am not telling you to **** off, I'm telling you to either leave or do something else, like PvE, farming, level another char, etc, why? Because I wouldn't submit myself on stuff I don't like either, in your case, face players above 5.5k gs in battlegrounds apparently.
    I did not say another class, I said another specc. Shamans and druids for example have both 3 different type of gear, one for enh/feral, other for elemental/balance and the third one for resto. If I'm 6k gs as feral and would like to buy resto wrath/rele/furious gear from bgs, I guess I'm free to join bgs.
    "Way more fun to wpvp imo, especially with friends" yes, exactly as you said, it's YOUR opinion, which means it might not be the same for some other players. Some enjoy wpvp, some bgs and some others arena even. Everyone is free to go wherever they like. Same goes to the practise, I may test my dps on a dummy ok, but I can test it in bgs too. Same goes to practise my skills, bgs are a good place to go aswell.
    Edited: December 15, 2016

7. You know if that were the case for most people battlegrounds wouldn't be as broken. I've been playng this game for 8 or 9 years and I've never seen this many people join RBG with endgame tier gear on in any other server, even molten wasn't like this... What happened?
    Most of the people who join RBG with endgame gear join game after game just to faceroll or because that's actually where they think they belong. I want to let these people know that there are alternatives to pvping in RBG all the time! :P
    I'm not telling people how to play.
    Edited: December 15, 2016

8. RBG is there so people can gear up pvp while doing pvp, when you do nonstop RBG with 6k gearscore you get nothing from it but honor for certain mats which i'm sure not half the people on this server even knew about to begin with. Other than that you're just pissing off the people who are there for a real reason...

At this point if you have low gearscore in a RBG people actually criticize you for it... RBG is for farming pvp gear. It's not a playground for ****mourns that just want to oneshot everyone or people with 6k GS who have nothing better to do.

There are MUCH better ways to do pvp than RBG, you can world pvp(which is the best part of having high lvl pvp gear btw) you can join a pvp guild and go world pvp with a party! or you can work on getting a higher rank in the arena there's 2v2s, 3v3s and 5v5s!

Doing your daily is totally fine but please stop doing nothing but RBG with your high gearscored toon when there's NO point, it kills pvp for everyone trying to get some gear and it makes the teams completely unbalanced...
    "RBG is there so people can gear up" ... X_X. Facepalm.

"RBG with 6k gearscore you get nothing from it" ... let me guess, arena is for pro people right ? Especially on a server where after a certain rating, people hack. It takes so much skill to hack.

"if you have low gearscore in a RBG people actually criticize you for it" ... good. Go fos - pos - toc5, get 5k gs in 2 days then farm your precious bg pvp gear. Under 5k gs you are just useless and one decently geared person can wipe the floor with your entire team of lowbies.

"There are MUCH better ways to do pvp than RBG" ... like what ?

"you can world pvp" ... riiight, i should go in a place where i can kill one or 2 people every few minutes. Or go in orgrimmar / stormwind and get owned in fights 30v1.

"you can join a pvp guild and go world pvp with a part" ... pretty much what i said above but now it will be 30vs10 or smth like that. I should make premades for world pvp and kill someone once in a while. Yeah right.

"you can work on getting a higher rank in the arena" ... =)) =)) =))

"there's 2v2s, 3v3s and 5v5s! " ... not really. There's 2v2 and that's it. 3v3 and 5v5 are dead and full of wintraders and hackers. 2v2 is decent cos til about 1900 your chances of getting paired vs hackers is lower but after that ... lol. Such skill, much pro, very wow.

"it kills pvp for everyone trying to get some gear" ... awesome. Maybe this way you will actually have the decency to get some gear before you join bgs. You don't like being melee killed by hunters even if you go 5 lowbies vs 1 hunter (this i actually saw in bgs a couple of times and it was both pathetic for the lowbies and funny) ? Get gear. If you get killed by melee hunters then delete wow or go do pve.

How long does it take you to reach 5k gs if you get carried in bgs with low gear ? A week ? More ?

FOS - POS - TOC5 - icc rep farm - wintergrasp - voa - toc10 - vote shop
    Edited: December 16, 2016

9. what fos pos toc wtf?

1. Que BG with some premade /who some high skill pvp guild
    2. Join in bg when premade is on
    3. Have your phone, facebook, youtube or something fun
    4. Put your WoW on window mode really small
    5. Spam 3-4 spells all bg and annoy enemys with cc spells
    6. Get easy honor
    7. Get PvP gear not pve gear if u plan to play pvp with your class ^^

10. what fos pos toc wtf?

1. Que BG with some premade /who some high skill pvp guild
    2. Join in bg when premade is on
    3. Have your phone, facebook, youtube or something fun
    4. Put your WoW on window mode really small
    5. Spam 3-4 spells all bg and annoy enemys with cc spells
    6. Get easy honor
    7. Get PvP gear not pve gear if u plan to play pvp with your class ^^
    "what fos pos toc wtf?"... use your brain.

1 - ok, so you have less than 5k gs or by some miracle, 5.5. But lets stick with the topic and lets say you are a lowbie who is trying to gear and according to the main poster, bgs are til you reach 5.5. What will you do, make 3k gs premades ? I saw some people doing that and guess what, all it took was ONE geared warrior to roflcopter their premade into oblivion.

2 - yeah because you joining with 2k gs in a premade group is usefull. Carried much ? Also, pray you don't get paired against a premade cos your 2k gs will really help your team

3 - i don't get this one. Afk when you lose ? Then what's the point of doing bgs ? If it's just for your fun while you play bgs, music won't help your 2k gs character.

4 - because ... ?

5 - right, because you will annoy a geared player who can kill you in one hit with your 200 crits. Sure. Regarding cc, what will you cc if you die in one hit ? Lets say you are a rogue. Ok, you will sap. Then what ? Ok, you sap again. Then ? Blind maybe when the sap is on DR ? You'll eat a trinket and a one hit kill. Nice defending there m8. And this is the best case scenario cos other classes are pretty much useless when it comes to cc vs geared players.

6 - how if you lose 99% of bgs because you are useless with no gear ?

7 - 5k gs pve is MUCH BETTER than a 2k gs or a 4k gs player with some one or 2 pvp items. Plus, did you not see what some classes can do with pve items ? Come on m8, use your brain.

11. why play the game when you`re fullbis

why indeed

12. I'm not here to talk about the problem OP has, but your post is 100% ridiculous. First of all, all you do is claiming people are hacking in arenas. Sure, there are SOME who do, no one denies that, but you make it sound like 99% of all arena players are using some kind of scripts. Maybe, for once, you could say "maybe I did something wrong and we lost" instead of blaming your every loss on a hack. As for 3s, previous season I reached 1850ish rating in like 3 sessions, with roughly 70% win/loss, this season ratings have gotten up even higher, so your claims that "3v3 is dead" is totally pointless. Sure, queues can always be better, but it's far from the state it used to be in the past. And, as I mentioned in previous thread, it can be even more improved with new reward system and introducing something fresh.

Also, are you seriously claiming BGs take more skill than arenas? There is a reason arena is considered as RATED PVP enviroment. As for rated BGs in cata and beyond, even there it's limited to 15v15 iirc, you can't mongoo your rating in 40v40.

Finally, @OP, for some of us, honor is a way to make gold.

13. I'm not here to talk about the problem OP has, but your post is 100% ridiculous. First of all, all you do is claiming people are hacking in arenas. Sure, there are SOME who do, no one denies that, but you make it sound like 99% of all arena players are using some kind of scripts. Maybe, for once, you could say "maybe I did something wrong and we lost" instead of blaming your every loss on a hack. As for 3s, previous season I reached 1850ish rating in like 3 sessions, with roughly 70% win/loss, this season ratings have gotten up even higher, so your claims that "3v3 is dead" is totally pointless. Sure, queues can always be better, but it's far from the state it used to be in the past. And, as I mentioned in previous thread, it can be even more improved with new reward system and introducing something fresh.

Also, are you seriously claiming BGs take more skill than arenas? There is a reason arena is considered as RATED PVP enviroment. As for rated BGs in cata and beyond, even there it's limited to 15v15 iirc, you can't mongoo your rating in 40v40.

Finally, @OP, for some of us, honor is a way to make gold.
    "you make it sound like 99% of all arena players are using some kind of scripts" ... 80%. Happy now ? Also, i'm not talking about ALL arena players. Learn to read.

"your claims that "3v3 is dead" is totally pointless" ... it's the truth. And for 5v5 it's even worse. Just because you got to 1800 by fighting one or 2 teams doesn't mean 3v3 is active.

"blaming your every loss on a hack" ... give me a break with these statements. Use your brain and spare me with these "arenas are skill, top arena players are pros, no hackers" stupid statements.

What are your characters in 2v2 and 3v3 ? are you in or close to top ?

"are you seriously claiming BGs take more skill than arenas" ... did i say that ? Learn to read. Tho, when it comes to warmane you can't really claim arenas prove how skilled a person is because of some really obvious reasons. 3v3 is much harder than 2v2 yet you almost never see people doing 3v3. 5v5 is also dead.

"There is a reason arena is considered as RATED PVP enviroment"... because as i said, hacking your way to top = skill.

Bgs can be competitive if played right but that's not the point of this post. I'm not saying bgs are better than arenas in case you have problems with reading and understanding basic texts.

14. "are you seriously claiming BGs take more skill than arenas" ... did i say that ? Learn to read. Tho, when it comes to warmane you can't really claim arenas prove how skilled a person is because of some really obvious reasons. 3v3 is much harder than 2v2 yet you almost never see people doing 3v3. 5v5 is also dead.
    ["There are MUCH better ways to do pvp than RBG" ... like what ?] - If you really need translation of your own statement then I'm at a loss for words.

3v3 Isn't dead, I've said multiple times that it can be more active, but it's far better than it used to be.

80% of players use scripts: I don't even know how to answer to this. If you give me proof of your claim, I'll be happy to apologize.

[Give me a break with these statements. Use your brain and spare me with these "arenas are skill, top arena players are pros, no hackers" stupid statements.] - As above, you not being able to figure out when a person outplays you and when he hacks isn't my problem, it's yours.

[Bgs can be competitive if played right but that's not the point of this post. I'm not saying bgs are better than arenas in case you have problems with reading and understanding basic texts.] - No, they can't. There is not a ladder for them, there aren't any rewards you can get for your win/loss ratio, only thing you can do is a GvG event and nothing else.

As for your question about my characters, there is no way in hell I'll provide it to a forum nobody, and who needs to know them, they already do. But from your salty post, where you just insult and prove 0 points, I can honestly say that you're one of those "pro PvP-ers" who sit at 1800 MMR with 200k honorable kills. Enjoy the rest of your day, I'm done arguing with inferior creatures.

15. Can't believe you really took my reply seriously it was jk but whatever

12 Last