1. Gunship and blood queen too easy on hc mode.

Is it just me or are these encounters bugged in a way that it makes them terrible easy?
    Gunship HC is pretty much free loot.
    Blood queen hits like a wet noodle during the air phase. Even if the raid messes the bite rotation completely up and some ppl turn into vampires, its still possible to kill her easily on HC mode.
    I don't remember that these encounters were that easy on retail, especially not on HC mode.

2. If you've been reminiscent about boss damage or total damage values I'd suggest going to RS nowadays. Just. Please. Leave. Gunship. And. BQL. In. Piece. Do. Not. 'Fix'.

3. If you've been reminiscent about boss damage or total damage values I'd suggest going to RS nowadays. Just. Please. Leave. Gunship. And. BQL. In. Piece. Do. Not. 'Fix'.
    Yea, Panic bubbles is fun.

Thanks for the guide btw :)))

4. Is it just me or are these encounters bugged in a way that it makes them terrible easy?
    Gunship HC is pretty much free loot.
    Blood queen hits like a wet noodle during the air phase. Even if the raid messes the bite rotation completely up and some ppl turn into vampires, its still possible to kill her easily on HC mode.
    I don't remember that these encounters were that easy on retail, especially not on HC mode.
    They're pretty much working as they should.

5. If you think this is too easy please go and play on Lordaeron it's custom difficulty there. Keep your pve carebear rants to yourself.

6. They're pretty much working as they should.
    I highly doubt it.
    If you think this is too easy please go and play on Lordaeron it's custom difficulty there. Keep your pve carebear rants to yourself.
    U know there is a difference between having a blizzlike encounter and one with custom buffs like on Lordaeron.
    DB for example was bugged which made the boss terrible easy. Now it works blizzlike and everbody is crying.

7. It wasn't that easy on retail because progression existed.
    Having minimum 50% of your raid with second bis or bis Trinkets / weapons adds to the 'easy' element of said fights.

8. It wasn't that easy on retail because progression existed.
    Having minimum 50% of your raid with second bis or bis Trinkets / weapons adds to the 'easy' element of said fights.
    Thats a point but there are also things that just seem to be bugged.
    Blood queens air phase for example, I remember times where everbody had to pop his defensive and the healers had to heal like crazy to survive that dmg.

9. Gunship always has been a free loot encounter. Even on retail, every pug raid did Gunship on heroic. Especially considering the average gear levels on Icecrown.

BQL always used to be an DPS encounter rather than a survival one. Take a look at this video. Looks like a standard hc raid on Icecrown. Maybe the air phase could need a little adjustment in it's damage, but this still wouldn't change a thing.

10. the huge air phase dmg we had in the old days were bugged and way to high if you take that as a reference.

11. Blood queen hits like a wet noodle during the air phase. Even if the raid messes the bite rotation completely up and some ppl turn into vampires, its still possible to kill her easily on HC mode.
    maybe in your full bis guild or 6.2k min pug when our casual guild does it even with modest dps we kill it with a few seconds to spare

12. U know there is a difference between having a blizzlike encounter and one with custom buffs like on Lordaeron.
    DB for example was bugged which made the boss terrible easy. Now it works blizzlike and everbody is crying.
    So what's your point? It's blizzlike now and people are crying and you want to make it harder since it's too easy for you, but you don't want to play on custom difficulty like Lordaeron where encounters ARE harder. So what the **** do you want? I don't get it. Make up your own mind.

13. So what's your point? It's blizzlike now and people are crying and you want to make it harder since it's too easy for you, but you don't want to play on custom difficulty like Lordaeron where encounters ARE harder. So what the **** do you want? I don't get it. Make up your own mind.
    The point is that im wondering if certain boss encounters have bugs that make them easier like they were on retail.
    I mentioned DB as a example of a boss that used to be terrible easy because of bugs and im wondering if gunship and blood queen might also be too easy due to bugs.

No idea why u come up with lordaeron and its custom buffs here, has actually nothing to do with the topic and i never asked for custom buffs.

14. The point is that im wondering if certain boss encounters have bugs that make them easier like they were on retail.
    I mentioned DB as a example of a boss that used to be terrible easy because of bugs and im wondering if gunship and blood queen might also be too easy due to bugs.

No idea why u come up with lordaeron and its custom buffs here, has actually nothing to do with the topic and i never asked for custom buffs.
    I'll go from the start.

Marrowgar - works
    Lady - spirits sometimes aa instead of go boom, no parry hasting due to broken expertise
    GSB - works
    DBS - works
    Fester - works
    Rotface - works
    PP - works
    BPC - works
    BQL - works
    VDW - works?
    Sindy - melee hit is too low and no parry hasting due to broken expertise
    LK - Outro needs a fix, fm chamber when u go out needs a fix, wicked/vile spirits sometimes AA instead of explode

15. Im afraid that it doesnt work correct. The opponent ship gets too fast destroyed. Its even possible to do the encounter on hc mode with only one player controlling a cannon.
    Edited: December 17, 2016

12 Last