1. This achievement works fine with Fresh Holy but not Preserved Holly, a fix for the Preserved Holly not triggering the achievement was created last night but is not currently active on FW.
    will "bro's before ho ho ho's" be fixed before the end of event ?

Skybro
    will "bro's before ho ho ho's" be fixed before the end of event ?
    Yes, a fix already exists for it just not applied to FW yet.

3. Yes, a fix already exists for it just not applied to FW yet.
    Thx for the quick reply...You are the best GM :D

4. Do presents respawn for [He Knows If You've Been Naughty]? because i have been in ironforge for days now and there is no presents.

Skybro
    Do presents respawn for [He Knows If You've Been Naughty]? because i have been in ironforge for days now and there is no presents.
    The presents will spawn in both Ironforge and Orgrimmar on the 25th

6. Fa-la-la-la-Ogri'la works like a charm, got it 13 hours ago. Any ETA for bros achiev fix?

7. I think the sweater will become available from 25th dec, it's in the comment section on wowhead. I think all those ppl who got the achiv yesterday, used the sweater from last year. Correct me if i m wrong here.

8. Can someone explain why I can't get any quest from the three orcs in Ogri'la, as well as from the Sky Sergeant Vanderlip, which should give me the quest "Bombing Run" and then "Bomb Them Away" if I did all the chain quests required for it? Another problem is that I can't get the quest neither from Great-father Winter nor Kaymard Copperpinch. http://imgur.com/a/HbyYt

9. I am not sure i did had reputation before , and i just got the quests , but if you did the quests before like last year you can't get them again i did some achivments with my alts.

10. I didn't do them last year but yesterday

11. A report has been made.

I think the sweater will become available from 25th dec, it's in the comment section on wowhead. I think all those ppl who got the achiv yesterday, used the sweater from last year. Correct me if i m wrong here.
    From what I can see it's 434 comments referring to the winter veil gift from 2011, which was the sweater.

@Dokie, I sent you a PM.

Please do PM with any other problems related to event , it's merely a coincidence that I read this thread.

12. Well if these work then something must be wrong with my char that I am doing them on. I don't get credit for the 50kills one and Fa la la .

13. Yes, a fix already exists for it just not applied to FW yet.
    Just got the "Merrymaker" Achievement...Thx a lot for fixing this.

14. How can i complete the "A Frosty Shake" achievement when i don't have the quest anymore to get the "Winter Veil Disguise Kit" ... tried doing the quest on my Alt but didn't get the item.

First 123 Last