1. Did Winter Veil event officially start?

Im trying to do achievements related to the event and it's as if the game doesn't recognize the event is even on. I saw that the event spawned early, but has it officially started yet? According to my calendar in game, it should have.

2. IF its anything last last year most of the achievements are not gonna work

3. IF its anything last last year most of the achievements are not gonna work
    Aww, that's a shame. I allways look forward to world events in WoW :(

4. Aww, that's a shame. I allways look forward to world events in WoW :(
    That goes for player based events too, most have been terminated by warmane.

Skybro
    IF its anything last last year most of the achievements are not gonna work
    Although a little late Winter Veil is currently being worked on, expect to see it included in our next update.

6. Thats good to know Skybro , thanks for letting us know :)

7. Thats good to know Skybro , thanks for letting us know :)
    That because he is one of the few reliable ones. Those ingame server admins kind of misleading. Heck, my guild praises skybro in place of others that normally do events.
    But player events will be missed. :C

8. Skybro should change his name to communitybro,becous of the dev ppl that works on mop his only one answering to ppl when they ask about some stuff related to game :D

9. Not yet, so we have to wait still.

10. Although a little late Winter Veil is currently being worked on, expect to see it included in our next update.
    It sucks that no work has been put into the community events for Christmas this year ( or no info has been released about it , but i doubt there's anything hidden)
    Why do I have a feeling that the events are gonna get skipped this year and that no one will get anything...
    Give us some info for God sake
    Is it so hard to work with the community !?
    Edited: December 17, 2016

11. It sucks that no work has been put into the community events for Christmas this year ( or no info has been released about it , but i doubt there's anything hidden)
    Why do I have a feeling that the events are gonna get skipped this year and that no one will get anything...
    Give us some info for God sake
    Is it so hard to work with the community !?
    At least skybro is trying man. He, unlike the other warmane staffers (removal of player events), is not misleading people. Be happy with some of the good ones among their staff.

Patience is key.

12. Although a little late Winter Veil is currently being worked on, expect to see it included in our next update.
    Achievements are still bugged, looks to be another year that this wont get completed

Skybro
    Achievements are still bugged, looks to be another year that this wont get completed
    Can you be more specific about what achievements don't work?
    A lot of work has gone into Winter Veil over the last few days, all the achievements required for Merrymaker except Bros. Before Ho Ho Ho's should currently work on FW.

If this isn't the case please comment on the reports found on the BT
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/36436

Skybro
    This achievement works fine with Fresh Holy but not Preserved Holly, a fix for the Preserved Holly not triggering the achievement was created last night but is not currently active on FW.

123 Last