1. Vendors falling off Mammoth mount and Grand Expedition Yak mount

Has anyone else encountered this bug?
    How to fix this?

2. same problem with mine... idk if theres any fix

3. Same with me. It started after they made their last big patch. No idea on a fix.

4. Same with me. It started after they made their last big patch. No idea on a fix.
    Actually it started when 5.4.2 upgraded to 5.4.8. Was working fine but after that big update, something went wonky, including this mount. We put a bug tracker for this day one of that update, but nothing for months now up to this day.

5. Yea. I've been having this since around the time they upgraded to 5.4.8 as well. They seem to have fixed a different mount bug introduced back then recently though, so that gives me hope.

Skybro
    This issue has been a thorn in my side since FW's upgrade to 5.4.8; it's only a visual issue as other players can see the vendors correctly.

You can logout while mounted on the Mammoth and when you log back in the vendors should show correctly, although not an ideal solution it's the best I can suggest for the time being.

7. This issue has been a thorn in my side since FW's upgrade to 5.4.8; it's only a visual issue as other players can see the vendors correctly.

You can logout while mounted on the Mammoth and when you log back in the vendors should show correctly, although not an ideal solution it's the best I can suggest for the time being.
    visual bug ehh, try to click on the venders

8. The vendors are underneath the mount. Me? I mount then strafe to one side or another, so I and others can access the vendors.

9. The irritation begins when you try to give a friend a ride. That's my gripe with it.

10. July 2017

Will this bug ever get fixed?

11. We dont want another ... dont we :D
    http://imgur.com/a/Kn67A
    I concur,

This image and message was done by The Artist, the mastermind behind the Arrow Event that has taken place for years here.

Clyde, the player who found out how The Artist spawns the vendors had been perma banned by several among my group prior to that message being made.

The Artist was referring to the TP bug, but apparently no one spoke to the guy after he made this message.

He is still at large but quite sutble, his message can be found in places away from Elywnn Forest. The last message was done on the 25th of july peek time, it said "UPDATE SOON".

But yes, Clyde is no more so there shouldn't be a reason to keep the vendors at bay, as for The Artist, he does not flood a single zone with vendors all over.

That being said, the guy can only be found in one of the various Light Houses or Towers in Eastern Kingdom. Usually where his messages can be found.

12. My mammoth doesn't even have vendors on it anymore. I can pick up people like with the unvendored version.

13. My mammoth doesn't even have vendors on it anymore. I can pick up people like with the unvendored version.
    The vendors were removed when the warrior dude, clyde something spam them all over stormwind, goldshire, etc. The vendors fell from the sky too.
    Because of him, the vendors were removed, this guy was finally banned for the 3 time, permanently. He was banned for wintrading after he made his show on all 4 accounts.

14. The vendors were removed when the warrior dude, clyde something spam them all over stormwind, goldshire, etc. The vendors fell from the sky too.
    Because of him, the vendors were removed, this guy was finally banned for the 3 time, permanently.
    I see. So that is why my mammoth has no vendors on it. Until now I thought they ran away because I forgot to feed them.

My mammoth doesn't even have vendors on it anymore. I can pick up people like with the unvendored version.
    And I am kinda glad, really. I like picking up people on my mammoth. Still, I can't say I don't miss the vendors. Now that Clyde is gone, does that mean they can come back?

12 Last