1. So, whats it like nowadays?

So im pretty new here, and just wanted to get an average "as close as can" estimate of the actual playing population here.
    Any info is appreciated.
    Thanks

2. I think things are fine tbh, i heard that lordareon got a big drop in population when icecrown came out. Nowadays lorderaon is settled at 4k avarage.

3. It seems that Lordaeron is on a steady and consistent decrease of population, averaging -150 players per week. In June, the average was about 8000. Lately the decrease is significantly lower, and if the Warmane Staff knew what they are doing, they would have noticed this and taken preventive measures already. According to the recent decrease of 250 players per week, by the next month or two 0 players will be occupying the realm Lordaeron. Hence, population is a big problem in my opinion.

Other than that, the realm is perfectly playable and enjoyable in regard to quests and PvE.

This is a warning.

4. Well sure the pop has declined since 6m ago, but its been steady 4.5k-5.5k every night, since mid november. And as an example that is the same as a blizz realm back in the days on medium pop.

Me myself dont have that much time to play, so I find it Hard to progress, tho its no problem finding pugs(dungeons) specially as healer.

So If you look for pug action perhaps ice is bitter but the realms gs req seems to make it impossible as a new one Who dont feel like cashing out alot of ¥€£$.

5. I'm sure the population will climb again once icc is out maybe not alot but about 6k or so> alot of people such as myself are taking a break in the ToC patch what is so boring tbh :I