1. Class picking for 1st character

hello guys !

which class is least at lodaeron ? dont feel like wanna pick a class that overrun in realm xD . any info ?

2. If melee DPS and you know how to play them :
    1. Rogue
    2. Plate Rogue [Frost DK]

If ranged DPS and you know how to play :
    1. Shadow Priest
    2. Warlock
    3. Hunter/Mage

If tank : Go anything except a warrior tank.

If Healer : Holy Priest, Disc priest or Resto shaman will be nice as well.

However these are purely my personal opinions as much i come across pug raids etc. Majority of rogues and dks don't know what they are doing {including me, never played a Frost DK, waiting eagerly for ICC patch to play blood DK dps if it Blood DPS wont be booged}.

3. wew xD i guess there's too much hunter in lodaeron ?

4. First : Are u planning to PvP or PvE?!

wew xD i guess there's too much hunter in lodaeron ?
    1 out of 30 Hunters is useful for your Raid.
    The other 29 Hunters are too stupid to watch Raid Warnings/DBM, too lazy to read a Guide about their class or just plain ****ing braindead

Just sharing my experience ^-^^^

5. 2. Plate Rogue [Frost DK]
    We are not some plate rogues! We don't have any stealth or orientation restricted attacks... and we don't even have any orientation-restricted attacks and stealth, and rogues can't spread disease or God forbids... tank

Going rogue as first character would be tedious though. It was said by some people to be the hardest to solo with, let alone level. Most DK DPS PvE I saw are Frost at endgame

6. ^ Blood DPS is way more fun than Frost DK and they deal "almost same" dps, its just a pity that they are not that viable to play without i251 at least. You need a lot of ARP <3

7. and rogues can't [...]... tank
    I've seen damn pro tank Rogues in my day. Don't tell them they can't tank, it only encourages them.
    Going rogue as first character would be tedious though. It was said by some people to be the hardest to solo with, let alone level.
    You should really try leveling a priest. Especially since every single dungeon you try to join, people are going to try and insist that you heal. There is nothing worse than trying to level a priest that is stuck with a healer spec because not enough gold to respec every time you do a dungeon. At the very least, a Rogue can defend themselves in wpvp.

@ Suggestions for a DK - the guy is working on his FIRST CHARACTER. He needs a level 55 first.

8. I've seen damn pro tank Rogues in my day. Don't tell them they can't tank, it only encourages them.
    Well if we're only looking for the survivability aspect of it, yeah maybe :p

You should really try leveling a priest. Especially since every single dungeon you try to join, people are going to try and insist that you heal. There is nothing worse than trying to level a priest that is stuck with a healer spec because not enough gold to respec every time you do a dungeon. At the very least, a Rogue can defend themselves in wpvp.
    I would try but I haven't been able to motivate myself to use other races, and frankly gnome priest doesn't exist until Cata.

Maybe someday...

9. ever heard of dodge-tanking rogues in TBC?????

10. Yea man, those Night elf female rogue Illidan Tankers back in tbc were real shiiiiit

11. I am playing retri pala (which are a ton of them) and pala tank for PVE, and I rarely see good mages/locks on the Alliance side.
    If you like to play RDPS you should pick one of these. Besides, no matter the spec, you are always the dps.
    And Locks are super useful for summoning in dungeons and raids.