1. So, my prot warrior career ended before it even started?
    According to vasdos, yes, you are over. Get out of here with your Shockwave and with your Concussive Blow.

2. Pro tip Day 12/21/16

U can farm stone keeper shards, that you can exchange for honor.
    Edited: December 21, 2016

3. The "Cache of the Ley-Guardian" drops from a chest after the last boss of the Oculus HC, but only when getting the dungeon from an RDF queue. The cache typically drops some level 80 gems, but also has a chance of dropping the Reins of the Blue Drake.

12/22/16

4. If an Icc raid fails to properly clear trash before Marrow, get out as fast as possible.

5. MFW Prot Paladin is the only thing that can stun Shamblings
    According to vasdos, yes, you are over. Get out of here with your Shockwave and with your Concussive Blow.

please refer me to the post where I said prot pala is the only one able to stun shamblings.
    :thinking: I guess you cant
    Edited: December 22, 2016 Reason: added other stupid quote, becuause people are stupid

6. If an Icc raid fails to properly clear trash before Marrow, get out as fast as possible.
    more like
    >If you see some global PuG trying to host ICC, dont join

7. please refer me to the post where I said prot pala is the only one able to stun shamblings.
    :thinking: I guess you cant
    thats why you have a prot pal OTing?????
    I know that English isn't your first language thanks to your cringe worthy broken speech but don't try to throw your own stupidity to others. Don't write down statements that leave an opening for such assumption otherwise this happens; You look like a fool.

more like
    >If you see some global PuG trying to host ICC, dont join
    Succesfully downed Bane's with pugs. Wanna try that speech again?
    Edited: December 22, 2016

8. This is by no means a pro tip... Valks would sometimes require single target stuns depending on the raid groups dps, which are longer than the 3 seconds of holy wraths. Also, having 4 ret paladins holy wrath at the same time would be a great way to DR the valks. Casting wings on bone storm seems like a very stupid tip, as it prevents the usage of a Divine Protection, which could often save you from a sticky situation during storm. Also, it is best for your rets to wings near the start of the encounter, when you have your trinket/ring procs aligned.
    With me as dps 3 seconds is more than enough.

9. If you already have a character with Cold Weather Flying, you may buy an account bound [Tome of Cold Weather Flight] and mail it to your alt. This tome will allow them to fly in Northrend at level 68 instead of the usual 77. It's purchased from Hira Snowdawn in Dalaran for 1000 gold.

12/23/16

10. I know that English isn't your first language thanks to your cringe worthy broken speech but don't try to throw your own stupidity to others. Don't write down statements that leave an opening for such assumption otherwise this happens; You look like a fool.

Succesfully downed Bane's with pugs. Wanna try that speech again?
    you sir seem to be posessing an IQ level of <5.

As for your 2nd quote there, I was giving an example and not stating that prot paladins are the only ones with a stun. Your interpretation skills are baffling tbqh with you.

As for the word "cringe", just please refrain from using it in the future. its an overused word and its indeed distasteful in every way.

Gratz on bane btw. big accomplishment... for you..

PS. im fairly sure its "cringeworthy". one word.

11. Never Try to pug Rs 25m Hc, You will fail and not be able to kill any min boss, Instead join a guild like "Royal Bloodline" "Favorite Nightmear"

12/25/16

12. Never Try to pug Rs 25m Hc, You will fail and not be able to kill any min boss, Instead join a guild like "Royal Bloodline" "Favorite Nightmear"

12/25/16
    Not even if you join a guild like "Favourite Nightmear*2"*1

1- fixed that for you
    2- whatever the "nightmear" might be, but okay

13. you sir seem to be posessing an IQ level of <5.

As for your 2nd quote there, I was giving an example and not stating that prot paladins are the only ones with a stun. Your interpretation skills are baffling tbqh with you.
    You insult him, but it was you who said, specifically, "thats why you have a prot paladin OTing". If you wanted people to take from this that "prot paladins are one of the good OTs for this fight" or "prot paladins are one of the tanks that can stun shamblings", then you probably should've said so. Expecting people to be able to draw conclusions about what you might have meant, despite it being something you didn't say, is a YOU problem.

As for the word "cringe", just please refrain from using it in the future. its an overused word and its indeed distasteful in every way.

Gratz on bane btw. big accomplishment... for you..

PS. im fairly sure its "cringeworthy". one word.
    Cringe-worthy is two words. Cringe is a word. Worthy is a word. Put them as "cringe worthy" and it means the exact same thing as it would if you removed the space.
    Never Try to pug Rs 25m Hc, You will fail and not be able to kill any min boss, Instead join a guild like "Royal Bloodline" "Favorite Nightmear"

12/25/16
    Pro-tip: Don't list guild names unless you want people to rage at you.

14. Pro tip of the day:never waste Hysteria on a warrior on pull,as it dosn't stack with Death Wish nor Enrage(so many players are talented into this bull**** for fury spec,is it still broken and procs from aoe/stacks with DW?).Two rogues with equal threat levels and good tanks should exchange their ToTs,if you're the only rogue in the raid,then find that lonely brained hunter of your raid group and ToT him so he'll get 15% bonus damage and gives bonus threat to the tank(s).
    I did not know this. (IM a ******ed rogue) THANKS!

First 1234 ... Last