1. Pro-tip: Don't list guild names unless you want people to rage at you.
    You are so right, i am deeply sorry, I was tired and it was 4 in the morning so i didnt really have time to think of a right one.

2. you sir seem to be posessing an IQ level of <5.
    Why's that? Because I was able to interpretate how ridiculous you were sounding?

As for your 2nd quote there, I was giving an example and not stating that prot paladins are the only ones with a stun. Your interpretation skills are baffling tbqh with you.
    It wasn't an example. You pointed something as a fact and when your *** got chewed you decided to blame it on your broken English. So here's my question; Who's the one with the low IQ at the end of the day?

PS. im fairly sure its "cringeworthy". one word.
    I'm glad that you provide answers for my questions so quickly. This one was easy.

Gratz on bane btw. big accomplishment... for you..
    It was a big accomplishment 8 years ago. Now, all that it represents, it's a bunch of teenagers or manchilds trying to be something that they never were able to be back in the day. I mean, ask your guildies how well their experience on Retail went; I'm sure you'll be surprised to see that the big dick fever isn't nothing more than another private server paradox. It's just hilarious that it always comes from the same guilds though.
    Edited: December 26, 2016

3. The Iron Boot Flask required for the achievement "But I'm On Your Side" in Ulduar is obtained from a vendor in Grom'arsh Crash Site in Storm Peaks.

12/26/16

4. Pro tip

If pallies doesnt buff the raid for 5hours even though the whole raid asking for Kings and Wisdom. GTFO as fast as you can

5. You insult him, but it was you who said, specifically, "thats why you have a prot paladin OTing". If you wanted people to take from this that "prot paladins are one of the good OTs for this fight" or "prot paladins are one of the tanks that can stun shamblings", then you probably should've said so. Expecting people to be able to draw conclusions about what you might have meant, despite it being something you didn't say, is a YOU problem.

Cringe-worthy is two words. Cringe is a word. Worthy is a word. Put them as "cringe worthy" and it means the exact same thing as it would if you removed the space.
    sigh, if one cant think even a bit for themselves, I dont know what they are doing here, posting. jesus christ, do I need to literally spell it out for you what I mean?: "p a l a d i n s(space for next word) a r e (space for next word) g o o d(space for next word) o f f - t an k s!" or tanks in general. felt the need to even give the parenthesis as I was worried you would think that the sentence was a single word :(

as for cringeworthy being two words. sure, its a composition of two words, although written as a single one.
    https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/de...n/cringeworthy :thinking:

6. Why's that? Because I was able to interpretate how ridiculous you were sounding?

It wasn't an example. You pointed something as a fact and when your *** got chewed you decided to blame it on your broken English. So here's my question; Who's the one with the low IQ at the end of the day?

I'm glad that you provide answers for my questions so quickly. This one was easy.

It was a big accomplishment 8 years ago. Now, all that it represents, it's a bunch of teenagers or manchilds trying to be something that they never were able to be back in the day. I mean, ask your guildies how well their experience on Retail went; I'm sure you'll be surprised to see that the big dick fever isn't nothing more than another private server paradox. It's just hilarious that it always comes from the same guilds though.
    1. :thinking: "interpretate".... and you call me out on my broken english. FeelsBadMan

2. wether you INTERPRET it as set in stone or an example of viable tanks is up to you.

3. np, any time. just give me a call and ill guide you through the world of english.

4. you were the one who brought bane up in the first place, wasnt it. not sure where you want to go with this. also, the comment I made was intended as sarcasm. sec, let me google that word for you: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sarcasm

7. as for cringeworthy being two words. sure, its a composition of two words, although written as a single one.
    https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/de...n/cringeworthy :thinking:
    MRW you have to rely on Google to argue with someone who's actually educated in the language.
    Why don't you go and look up the word "ain't" while you're at it?

8. MRW you have to rely on Google to argue with someone who's actually educated in the language.
    Why don't you go and look up the word "ain't" while you're at it?
    MRW you're :thinking: so hard to come up with some really bad "comeback" in a malaysian pottery forum.

Last I checked, linking credible sources backing me up was never a bad thing? they always made me do such things when writing hand-ins via computer in school.

I assume this post will get deleted and I will get another infraction because you feel like it, either way, who cares? we're on a polish kompott forum anyways...

9. MRW you're :thinking: so hard to come up with some really bad "comeback" in a malaysian pottery forum.

Last I checked, linking credible sources backing me up was never a bad thing? they always made me do such things when writing hand-ins via computer in school.

I assume this post will get deleted and I will get another infraction because you feel like it, either way, who cares? we're on a polish kompott forum anyways...
    Here's a tip : start with just the tip.

10. 4. you were the one who brought bane up in the first place, wasnt it. not sure where you want to go with this. also, the comment I made was intended as sarcasm. sec, let me google that word for you: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sarcasm
    You didn't use sarcasm under any term in any of your posts. If anything, you're making Shakespeare want to dig his grave even deeper just to make sure that he doesn't get shot with such ignorance.

MRW you're :thinking: so hard to come up with some really bad "comeback" in a malaysian pottery forum.
    Since the forum is so bad, at least according to what you're trying to state, why are you trying to make yourself look good? If anything, you're making it sound like it fits your standards.

And there you were; Trying to pick on a typo provided by one of my posts. Not only to mention that for someone that bashes the content provided by this forum you're really trying to make a stand. I'll repeat what I've mentioned here, ignorance has no limits. The Cataclysm players are still laughing their asses off; They want you back for an encore and you're the main joke.

11. You didn't use sarcasm under any term in any of your posts. If anything, you're making Shakespeare want to dig his grave even deeper just to make sure that he doesn't get shot with such ignorance.

Since the forum is so bad, at least according to what you're trying to state, why are you trying to make yourself look good? If anything, you're making it sound like it fits your standards.

And there you were; Trying to pick on a typo provided by one of my posts. Not only to mention that for someone that bashes the content provided by this forum you're really trying to make a stand. I'll repeat what I've mentioned here, ignorance has no limits. The Cataclysm players are still laughing their asses off; They want you back for an encore and you're the main joke.
    1. key word is "intended as sarcasm". it was meant as sarcasm, but your autistic brain cant comprehend it, it seems.

2. The forum for me is just to pass time when im bored. most of the time Im here ****posting for the giggles when people like you get mad for some reason, and other times I just check what's happening in the pottery community.

3. A repetetive "typo", but yea. why do I do it? because you're so keen on commenting my "broken english" which you dont seem to master either :thinking:
    lul, you speak of people bashing on things? its remarkable that you dont see the irony in that, haha.
    cataclysm players? what do you mean? please enlighten me regarding that.

12. Can you guys please stop fighting on this Fourm post? If you wish to fight do it some place else.

13. Pro tip of the day:don't que as double or triple roles untill the df gets fixed.

14. Can you guys please stop fighting on this Fourm post? If you wish to fight do it some place else.
    "A keyboard warrior's rage is unstoppable" - Ghandi

Please refrain from stopping these two fellow warriors or you'll die a painful death

15. Internet warriors you say? just ******s behind a firewall.

If this was IRL, someones blood have been spilled already.

Avoid the flame talk.

Protip of the day: Don't rely too much on macros during pvp, exercise your motors skills and muscle memory via keyboard mashing. :P

First 12345 ... Last