1. Pro tip of the day.

IF YOU HAVE MONEY DONT BUY SHADOWMOURN, LEARN YOUR GOD DAMN CLASS BEFORE YOU DROP MONEY. #Tomanyidoitswithbistoons.

12-27-16

2. Pro tip of the day.

IF YOU HAVE MONEY DONT BUY SHADOWMOURN, LEARN YOUR GOD DAMN CLASS BEFORE YOU DROP MONEY. #Tomanyidoitswithbistoons.

12-27-16
    Those kind of people need to learn and atleast learn the decency to accept criticism from people who actually KNOWS how to play your class/spec.
    Still, those kinds of people are good in this server. It keeps the server alive and running so yea respect them

3. Internet warriors you say? just ******s behind a firewall.

If this was IRL, someones blood have been spilled already.

Avoid the flame talk.

Protip of the day: Don't rely too much on macros during pvp, exercise your motors skills and muscle memory via keyboard mashing. :P
    your blood probably, either way.. macros are there to be used. why would I press 4 buttons to execute one ability? you dont make any sense. in fact, your post makes ZERO sense. please refrain from such "pro tips"

4. Pro tip of the day.

12-27-16
    maybe they want the cool orange ax????
    even so, I agree with you

5. maybe they want the cool orange ax????
    even so, I agree with you
    Having cool looking orange sht doesnt mean anything if you dont know anything about the class youre playing.
    On the bright side, lots of ppl buying those shiny orange stuff which is nice

6. Pro tip of the day.

12-27-16
    But then again,where would be the satisfaction of outperforming him/her in much worse gear?

7. Having cool looking orange sht doesnt mean anything if you dont know anything about the class youre playing.
    On the bright side, lots of ppl buying those shiny orange stuff which is nice
    just look at horde paladins/warrs in bgs, they dont know **** about the class they're playing. not that alliance warrs/pals are any better, but yea..

8. Probably not my blood i doubt, yours might be 1st, anyway like i said "Do not rely too much" i am not encouraging players to refrain from using the macro feature, there's a big improvement from pressing manually from time to time occasionally for the sake of practicing. In fact, your reply doesn't make any sense at all and then guess what? You'd rather not practice on a manual gear driving your own car? You're so used to automatic gear shift which is why scrubs don't step out from their comfort zone, most likely people like you rely on automatic mode all the time to make your pathetic lives easy and convenient.

9. pro tip of the day,

BUY YOUR SELF A MOUSE WITH MORE THEN BUTTONS OR USE MACROS!!
    both will help your dps by 7k dps.
    12/28/16

Sorry about yesterday i was afk for awhile doing house work.

10. pro tip of the day,

BUY YOUR SELF A MOUSE WITH MORE THEN BUTTONS OR USE MACROS!!
    both will help your dps by 7k dps.
    12/28/16

Sorry about yesterday i was afk for awhile doing house work.
    what? pve rotation is 3 buttons. not sure where you want to go with this

11. Tip for the Pve'rs out there : Sometimes there is fire, you must not stand in the fire.

12. what? pve rotation is 3 buttons. not sure where you want to go with this
    Or not.Try to look past arcane mages.

13. Internet warriors you say? just ******s behind a firewall.

If this was IRL, someones blood have been spilled already.

Avoid the flame talk.
    Pro tip: Moderators are not angry by default, believe it or not.

14. Pro tip: Moderators are not angry by default, believe it or not.
    Liar...

Obnoxious grabs his keyboard only when he is angry.

Don't ban me it's a joke nou

15. Looks like this has turned into a thinly veiled trolling thread, even the mod are joining in !

First ... 23456 ... Last