1. Sholazar Basin loremaster

Hello fellow players!

A few weeks ago I decided to take on the challenge of achieving the Loremaster title and it was going well until I hit a roadblock in Sholazar Basin.

Currently my progress is sitting at 56/75. Now, I haven't completed all of the daily quests for Oracles and Frenzyhearth yet, but after doing the math, I notice that even after completing them I would still be stuck at 69/75.

I know it must be possible because I've seen a couple of people running around with the title, but nobody seems to have any clue what the problem is. Is anyone struggling with the same problem. Does anyone know any potential, notorious missing questchain?

2. It would help to know which Faction you play.
    I completed the Sholazar Bazin Loremaster 2-3 Weeks ago as I was leveling there on Alliance Side.
    There was only 1 broken Quest in Sholazar (The Flying Machine Quest, dunno the name) which does not lead to any other big Quest Chain.
    Did you completed before Sholazar the Borean Tundra area? I remember I got 1 or 2 Quest that lead me into Sholazar. Maybe you have to complet them too to unlock more Quests. There is also one Quest in Dalaran that leads into Sholazar.
    More troubling is the Howling Fjord Loremaster. I'm stuck at 119/130 because one of the biggest Quest Chains there is broken. The Quest Mission: Plague This! (http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Quest:...n:_Plague_This!) does not Credit you for throwing the Dynamit at the Tanks. Which leads to several new Quest you need to hit the Achievement.

3. Now, I haven't completed all of the daily quests for Oracles and Frenzyhearth yet, but after doing the math, I notice that even after completing them I would still be stuck at 69/75.
    I have the opposite issue. After doing most of the Oracles stuff on the old core I'm stuck at 71/75 and unable to do any quest except for Frenzyheart, which I can't change to like many of us.

4. I am playing on Alliance, sorry I forgot that.

I took the quest from Dalaran and I vaguely recall completing that flying machine quest, I could be wrong tho.
    I did not however get down to Borean Tundra. Can you maybe remember which questing hub leads you to Sholazar? Is it from the airstrip or from Coldarra?

5. 1.Get Everyquest addon.
    2.Que and autofill your quest progression into it ingame.
    3.Search for the quests you are missing on wowwiki/wowhead.
    4.???.
    5.Profit.

6. The Dalaran Quest is this one -> http://www.wowhead.com/quest=12521/w...met-nesingwary
    About Borean Tundra im not 100% sure but I think it was the Quest Hub with the Gnomes, it is called Fizzcrank Airstrip.

7. I have the opposite issue. After doing most of the Oracles stuff on the old core I'm stuck at 71/75 and unable to do any quest except for Frenzyheart, which I can't change to like many of us.
    I'm stuck at 74/75 and have the same issue. The report on the bugtracker isnt confirmed yet(or wasnt when I checked last time). I doubt they even care about it and it's gonna take a loooong time before they decide to fix it.

8. I've finished my Loremaster on a new core, so i can confirm that there is enough quests for each zone. Get addon called "EveryQuest " and it will tell you which quest you have skipped.

9. I've finished my Loremaster on a new core, so i can confirm that there is enough quests for each zone. Get addon called "EveryQuest " and it will tell you which quest you have skipped.
    I've checked all the addons and even dug through various databases and I can confirm that some of us are literally stuck.

10. Seems like they deleted the bug report regarding this problem on bugtracker.

11. That's why i'm stuck on 56/75 because i didn't notice there's a Goregek's Shackles on my bag, it will summon an NPC with a quest. Try to check your bag guys.

12. I'm sorry but as someone who achieved both WOTLK and TBC Loremaster in the last month i can tell you all quests are available and are doable.

13. I'm sorry but as someone who achieved both WOTLK and TBC Loremaster in the last month i can tell you all quests are available and are doable.
    Where did you find rhinos in sholazar? I've been looking for hours and there are none.

14. Where did you find rhinos in sholazar? I've been looking for hours and there are none.
    That bugged recently.

15. I have 58/75 and cant find any more quests in the area at all.
    Edited: January 29, 2021 Reason: correction

12 Last