1. Are Balance Druids good for PVP in Wotlk?

I switched from feral to balance and I am doing pretty good damage in BGs but are the good overall?

2. They dish out decent damage in BG/WG, but in Arena they are lackluster and work only in very specific comps (and these comps get countered easily)

3. One of the best dps for BGs. U really can top the dmg charts 24/7 as moonkin.
    Sadly not that good for Arena though.

4. It's fun with any caster/a good subtlety rogue in 2v2 arenas, but ... yeah, don't expect to do very very well.

They're amazing and perfect for BGs ofcourse ^^ Have fun!

5. I play as a fire mage with a boomkin druid we do very well in arenas 80-10 at one point. All about that cyclone CC. Lolfall is insane damage half the time healers don't realize until its to late. But between feral and boomkin. Fearl is insane.

6. They're good so long as nobody is attacking you. Otherwise theres not much you can do without help

7. Balance - bg
    Feral - arena
    end of story

8. They're better than most people realize, especially on Blackrock with the custom patch. I don't suggest it if it's the first time you're pvping though - without knowing how to position, how to juke, and how to use your CC, you'll be constantly dying without doing any damage/healing.

But if you know what you're doing, you'll be incredibly hard to kill and make your opponents, in bgs, rage with constant cyclones, typhoons, and roots.

My Blackrock owl, who is 3 items away from full WF, is an absolute monster with its crit build, and my other balance druid is basically a healer with Starfall with all its spirit, mp5 gear and extra points in the resto tree.
    Edited: December 29, 2016

9. They're better than most people realize, especially on Blackrock with the custom patch. I don't suggest it if it's the first time you're pvping though - without knowing how to position, how to juke, and how to use your CC, you'll be constantly dying without doing any damage/healing.

But if you know what you're doing, you'll be incredibly hard to kill and make your opponents, in bgs, rage with constant cyclones, typhoons, and roots.

My Blackrock owl, who is 3 items away from full WF, is an absolute monster with its crit build, and my other balance druid is basically a healer with Starfall with all its spirit, mp5 gear and extra points in the resto tree.
    NANI? GODU KING HATACU? is that you???

10. Considering that you seem to be roleplaying a 10 year old anime girl (what the hell does "nani" even mean), I'm not sure if pointing out that Hatac isn't capable of constructing full sentences would mean very much.