1. What is going on with Stairs event on Icecrown? I cant find any announcement or place where it should start.

2. I'm really disappointed in Warmane now...

This ''Cow Event'' that you brought back really ruined the whole ''blizzlike'' atmosphere in Lordareon... Now everyone who decides to farm in this event for 1-2 hours can easily purchase full t9 set (for various specs) and even full pvp furious set. Some people farmed those same things for days, weeks, even months! Logging in each day to do daily dungeon quests (even bying double dailies for faster runs) for 2 EoT + ToC hc which gives 3 EoT. Also doing the Flame Leviathan weekly for 5 more EoT. Everyone was really trying to earn the gear, no exceptions... Now for those 5 daily EoT you could get + 5 EoT you get from the weekly quest, you can just kill like 5 cows in less than 3 minutes and get the same amount... Now you can see EVERYONE who played this stupid event with full t9 gear, all other vendor gear, more than 50 crusader orbs, exalted with each reputation offered by the vendor, over 50 epic gems and the list goes on...

Now i don't even feel like playing here anymore... It was such a bad decision to give Molten wow another chance, since they gave all those false promises about making a 100 % blizzlike server, with RDF and herloom items disabled which was such an awesome idea in my opinion... Really enjoyed it while it lasted...

I wouldn't mind this event if it dropped some special things like those things you can buy from the store or some legacy mounts that you can't obtain in game. That would have been such a better idea than giving free EoT (about 200 of them for each run, yeah 200!!!) for each run that lasts for about 30min...

Sorry for my english, but someone really had to say this...

3. I'm really disappointed in Warmane now...

This ''Cow Event'' that you brought back really ruined the whole ''blizzlike'' atmosphere in Lordareon... Now everyone who decides to farm in this event for 1-2 hours can easily purchase full t9 set (for various specs) and even full pvp furious set. Some people farmed those same things for days, weeks, even months! Logging in each day to do daily dungeon quests (even bying double dailies for faster runs) for 2 EoT + ToC hc which gives 3 EoT. Also doing the Flame Leviathan weekly for 5 more EoT. Everyone was really trying to earn the gear, no exceptions... Now for those 5 daily EoT you could get + 5 EoT you get from the weekly quest, you can just kill like 5 cows in less than 3 minutes and get the same amount... Now you can see EVERYONE who played this stupid event with full t9 gear, all other vendor gear, more than 50 crusader orbs, exalted with each reputation offered by the vendor, over 50 epic gems and the list goes on...

Now i don't even feel like playing here anymore... It was such a bad decision to give Molten wow another chance, since they gave all those false promises about making a 100 % blizzlike server, with RDF and herloom items disabled which was such an awesome idea in my opinion... Really enjoyed it while it lasted...

I wouldn't mind this event if it dropped some special things like those things you can buy from the store or some legacy mounts that you can't obtain in game. That would have been such a better idea than giving free EoT (about 200 of them for each run, yeah 200!!!) for each run that lasts for about 30min...

Sorry for my english, but someone really had to say this...
    There was just a mistake with applying the event to the realm. It's not possible to obtain gear by any means in that time-frame. If anything, it can provide a small boost for some players. Yes, some players were able to farm a bit more today, but due to difficulty of the NPCs, it was mostly people who were already geared well or alts of those same people.

From our perspective, yes, this was a small mess up that we fixed immediately however it does not affect anything by much to any degree. A single run which is the only run you can do of Cow Level won't provide much at all and snowmen are just there for fun and they give a bit. The next tier is coming soon and this is just a small addition which on the great scale of things doesn't mean much.

4. All i can see are lordareon people complaining of ruining their "blizzlike" experience.
    Noone forces you to do the farming and keep your gameplay "blizzlike" as possible. This even doesn't offer any items that can't be obtained in game by other means. This is basically a boost for new players to keep up with fully geared pvp guys in bg's and a possibilty to get invited into raids more.
    All of the pve gear will be irrelevant when the new tier comes out so just enjoy the content as you like and don't start crying.
    Also this doesn't destroy the economy by any means as no gold comes into game.

5. I see on Icecrown you (staff) started an Hide n' Seek event , but the stairs one was programmed, we will have the stairs / race event ?
    An updated events calendar would be nice, so that we know "how" "when" "if".

6. so u mean no more snowman and no more cow event for this year ?

7. I see on Icecrown you (staff) started an Hide n' Seek event , but the stairs one was programmed, we will have the stairs / race event ?
    An updated events calendar would be nice, so that we know "how" "when" "if".
    All events were deleted temporarily because we were checking causes of delay so we replace the Stairs Event with Hide and Seek which does not require objects or events spawned. As soon as we can get the events back, schedule is back to normal and if needed, it will be extended. Thank you for your patience.

8. I hope I'm reading this wrong? I missed stairs event on Icecrown? That was the one event I always looked forward to this time of year. I don't even care about the prize, I just want to do it over and over while cursing at those cheating warlocks! :)

Get rid of the schedule and just have the events like stairs/maze up until new years. Instead just have a schedule for when each event rewards prizes?

EDIT: Also, as a replacement for when you remove prizes from the Stairs event, you can add that NPC that lets you transform into raid bosses and other npc's. I remember you guys had those a while back. They were fun. :)
    Edited: December 19, 2016 Reason: edit

9. Hello staff! I'm really sad because as a North American player I have missed the opportunity for Cow and Snowman event, Is there any idea when these should be back up? My whole guild knows how excited I am for these--- Been waiting for them since November and talking about them non stop since then! I can not wait to get the opportunity as I absolutely LOVE these events! Please let me know as soon as possible as I am trying to play while scheduling around being very busy with work and definitely don't want to miss the opportunities to get these events :) (Mainly caring about Cows and Snowmen)

10. Hello staff! I'm really sad because as a North American player I have missed the opportunity for Cow and Snowman event, Is there any idea when these should be back up? My whole guild knows how excited I am for these--- Been waiting for them since November and talking about them non stop since then! I can not wait to get the opportunity as I absolutely LOVE these events! Please let me know as soon as possible as I am trying to play while scheduling around being very busy with work and definitely don't want to miss the opportunities to get these events :) (Mainly caring about Cows and Snowmen)
    As soon as we have the situation under control, we'll gladly put them back. Right now they don't seem to be the cause of the delay but they're certainly not helping.

If needed, we can extend the end date, worry not, you won't miss out on anything. We've been working around the clock, for 18 hours straight, and hopefully we will be coming to a solution soon.

Thank you for your patience, we appreciate it.

11. Will there be Christmas coins for all the money I donated? If yes, When? (over 300$)

12. Thanks for working hard! I hope you guys will be able to fix it soon. Happy Holidays

13. As soon as we have the situation under control, we'll gladly put them back. Right now they don't seem to be the cause of the delay but they're certainly not helping.

If needed, we can extend the end date, worry not, you won't miss out on anything. We've been working around the clock, for 18 hours straight, and hopefully we will be coming to a solution soon.

Thank you for your patience, we appreciate it.
    I really do appreciate you guys working so hard! It's much appreciated. I thank you for helping keeping us up-to-date on what is happening, Do you think there is any chance they will be up tonight? ... If not is fine of course! I'm just not sure if I should wait up for them or not. :)

Once again, I do appreciate everything you guys are doing VERY VERY much as you are going above and beyond what most Private servers would.

First 1234 ... Last